I always get the "Failed to join Relay Server Tunnel" error msg.
I'm using Faith and the msg box "Hackshield == Bypassed" (or whatever) appearswithout any problems.
Win7 x64 btw.
I always get the "Failed to join Relay Server Tunnel" error msg.
I'm using Faith and the msg box "Hackshield == Bypassed" (or whatever) appears without any problems.
I always get the "Failed to join Relay Server Tunnel" error msg.
I'm using Faith and the msg box "Hackshield == Bypassed" (or whatever) appearswithout any problems.
Win7 x64 btw.
It's not a bypass problem, login server was down by a DDoS attack, try it now ^^
Is there problem with my computer or..?
When i use this bypass and start game, my computer crashes with EagleXNt.sys error :| [blue screen]
I searched it on google and i found something, this error from HackShield
I reinstalled S4 already.. :/
Windows 7 32 bit
Wow, you really can't read. It is NOT because of the Servers. Try to read my posts again.
If this should be a troll, it sucks.
I don' think it's a Bypass problem.. Try to wait some day.. Otherwise send hshield.log to Slicktor via PM
This isn't a troll, you seriusly are rude with us..
Brother, it works for the first time, but after i restart the game, it just injected, when the game still not visiable, just start to load.. to show the loading screen, message box appears bypassed..... but at the moment it appears, the game close and also the messagebox!
Any ideas?! Win 8 x64
[Release]Hackshield Bypass 02/28/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies so ehm, hier gibts nen release zum Hackshield Bypass (nur für dll's)!
wundert euch nich über den namen (Mod Manager), das soll später ein tool zum client modding werden ;)
dazu gibts mehr infos wenns soweit is!
have fun ;)
edit: hab ne kleinigkeit vergessen ;)
how to use:
[RELEASE] HackShield Bypass 06/20/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 23 Replies Habe die letzten 2 Wochen an einem Bypass gearbeitet.
Heute Release ich das Ergebnis, welches (leider) noch nicht perfekt ist!
Ich werde hier in diesem Post weitere Updates posten, sobald ich mehr erreicht habe.
Es gibt immer noch KICKS!
Die aktuelle Version dient an sich nur den Hack-Devs, allerdings wer sie von den anderen Usern haben will, von mir aus ;)
Das beschissene Passwort für dieses beschissene Archiv ist 'HomoShield'.
Die Idiotenfragen werden NICHT beantwortet!
[Release]: Hackshield bypass. 02/15/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 131 Replies Very simple bypass, just copy over the original requiem.exe with this one and it gets rid of the hackshield problem. Figured I'd release it with only 2 days left in the beta... Give some people an opportunity to find their own secrets for when the real game starts on 6/19.
:)
[Release] D3D Bypass (Hackshield) 05/20/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ok, Since i whas vip coder for warrock and I quit I will release this,
*NOTE* If I have around 100 views and 10-20 thanks, I CLOSE THIS TRHEAD
Just bool it, (DONT MAKE A ON-OFF FUNCTION THAT WILL LAGG WARROCK)
if (Hack_Detected) // Hack detected
{
const BYTE Bypass = {0xE8, 0xFD, 0xC2, 0x3C, 0x00};
{