Take out your brain, get a knife, chop a bit of it and you're done, you've edited your memory, useless tho ;c
thx for the help .... is that how u really help pple around here by being meanie even if my question was kinda silly or stupid for u ... but ...eh thx anyway
thx for the help .... is that how u really help pple around here by being meanie even if my question was kinda silly or stupid for u ... but ...eh thx anyway
The real question is, if we help you what do we get out of?
Almost every non leecher feels this way.
Sry to say that Slicktor. I already got the new bypass you uploaded today
Still crash after 5 min
But i know why, cause its ME. Its always me where it didint work
Sry to say that Slicktor. I already got the new bypass you uploaded today
Still crash after 5 min
But i know why, cause its ME. Its always me where it didint work
[Release]Hackshield Bypass 02/28/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies so ehm, hier gibts nen release zum Hackshield Bypass (nur für dll's)!
wundert euch nich über den namen (Mod Manager), das soll später ein tool zum client modding werden ;)
dazu gibts mehr infos wenns soweit is!
have fun ;)
edit: hab ne kleinigkeit vergessen ;)
how to use:
[RELEASE] HackShield Bypass 06/20/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 23 Replies Habe die letzten 2 Wochen an einem Bypass gearbeitet.
Heute Release ich das Ergebnis, welches (leider) noch nicht perfekt ist!
Ich werde hier in diesem Post weitere Updates posten, sobald ich mehr erreicht habe.
Es gibt immer noch KICKS!
Die aktuelle Version dient an sich nur den Hack-Devs, allerdings wer sie von den anderen Usern haben will, von mir aus ;)
Das beschissene Passwort für dieses beschissene Archiv ist 'HomoShield'.
Die Idiotenfragen werden NICHT beantwortet!
[Release]: Hackshield bypass. 02/15/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 131 Replies Very simple bypass, just copy over the original requiem.exe with this one and it gets rid of the hackshield problem. Figured I'd release it with only 2 days left in the beta... Give some people an opportunity to find their own secrets for when the real game starts on 6/19.
:)
[Release] D3D Bypass (Hackshield) 05/20/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ok, Since i whas vip coder for warrock and I quit I will release this,
*NOTE* If I have around 100 views and 10-20 thanks, I CLOSE THIS TRHEAD
Just bool it, (DONT MAKE A ON-OFF FUNCTION THAT WILL LAGG WARROCK)
if (Hack_Detected) // Hack detected
{
const BYTE Bypass = {0xE8, 0xFD, 0xC2, 0x3C, 0x00};
{