Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chudvisions detection

Discussion on Chudvisions detection within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chudvisions detection

So the way chudvision got detected I’ve never seen before. There’s a variety of loaders the dev drops in their discord every couple updates. If you pick the wrong loader or one that is detected you get banned it’s like a game of minesweeper. This has been verified with a staff member.
Old 03/24/2024, 11:37   #2

elite*gold: 4
So he makes different builds, and one of the builds has been sigged.
Old 03/24/2024, 11:50   #3

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
An easier solution to solving this is to turn off the tracking mechanisms in windows.
Old 04/01/2024, 02:39   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
It’s decent function wise but there is so much confusion about the detections, owners never admit or say when it’s detected
Old 04/08/2024, 23:35   #5

elite*gold: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
An easier solution to solving this is to turn off the tracking mechanisms in windows.
What do you mean by "turning off the tracking mechanisms in windows"?
Turning off a windows feature won't bypass a signature scan, it's much more complex than that.
Old 04/09/2024, 23:07   #6

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarisSoftware View Post
What do you mean by "turning off the tracking mechanisms in windows"?
Turning off a windows feature won't bypass a signature scan, it's much more complex than that.
Alright I'm not gonna go in to detail. I'll leave that part up to you
I gave you a bone, use it.