Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus

Discussion on Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/01/2022, 20:55   #61

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomama89 View Post
No I read it but it doesn't answer the question I asked, and apparently you can't either. It's really a simple question I don't understand why you're dodging it?? When permanently spoofed, what do you do when game banned?
I'm not dodging your questions since it has already obvious answers on the first thread. What I am dodging is for you to further proceed to a flame thread since your questions are being a bit sarcastic. The answer for your questions are already posted and I do not understand what you're trying to keep it up with starting something which is not really helpful for the community.
Old 01/01/2022, 21:18   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
I'm not dodging your questions since it has already obvious answers on the first thread. What I am dodging is for you to further proceed to a flame thread since your questions are being a bit sarcastic. The answer for your questions are already posted and I do not understand what you're trying to keep it up with starting something which is not really helpful for the community.
It's not a sarcastic question, it's a legit question, that I'm asking for a legit answer to I don't understand why it's impossible to get an answer, and the info is not in your previous post, If you could quote it that would be great. I just don't understand with a permanent spoof, what you do after a game ban? It's a legitimate question
Old 01/02/2022, 08:40   #63

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
this sounded like you're talking to yourself. But anyways, Its my own opinion. I dont know why reported.lol kept posting here instead of justifying how his "Spoofer" works. My thread already helped a lot of rust hack users in many ways and I'm pretty sure this post helped more than how your spoofer helped others.

Rergarding to "cheating on rust" I will not even possible for me to write the who thread without experiencing it myself. So if you're starting to defame my thread for helping users. I suggest you guys go back to your thread and do some proper sales instead of advertising on my own. Trust me, This way of you guys discriminating on how i help innocent users will just give you bad reputation. Especially you "reported.lol" provider. Never heard of you anyways. Been here since "2009" as you can see and I didn't stop on using hacks. Not only for rust but multiple games. I was sacrificing accounts for testing and gather information to help other user decide on which they get. What I am sure is, This thread is widely affecting your products and you guys are guilty of it.
I understand that the easiest way for you to attack this guy is to claim association with reported.lol. That is however not the case. Reported is a team of two independent developers and we don't have any other associates. Please keep these assumptions to yourself, because they're just dumb and have no root in reality.

Quote:
I dont know why reported.lol kept posting here instead of justifying how his "Spoofer" works.
What exactly do you want to know? Why would i publicly explain how my spoofer works in great detail, even maybe programmatically when you don't code in the first place? Isn't my reviews of 100 pages enough for you? I offered you a free trial, way back, mainly to get your head understanding that temp spoofers done the right way is not a bad thing, but you didn't even bother and just continued to spread this misinformation. You did however contact me to resell my product though which makes this whole situations kinda weird, dont you think?

We at reported are honest with our clients from start to the very end. If someone encounters a problem with our product we always issue full refund if the right conditions are met. Our products status is always on display on both telegram and our statuspage.

What you're referring to as a static spoofer is usually using softwares that modifies the DMI structure within amis bios like @Yomama89 just mentioned. Sure its fine to do that but these public tools comes with public drivers(the driver is vulnerable and most likely flagged). It also wont be permanent on 70% of the machines it executes on as most seems to reload this information on boot so you'll need to re-run it silently every boot anyway.

Other spoofers modify EFI (Extensible Firmware Interface) to achieve what you may call "permanent spoof" but that doesnt mean it cant be detected or that it doesn't have a driver running doing various kernel hooks when your windows boots up, like any other temp spoofer. The only advantage with this method is that it runs before vanguard starts, by that making you able to spoof games that use anticheats boots up with your OS.

Most if not all of the permanent spoofers here involves softwares bundled with multiple public tools that run in the background because they're not actually coded by someone that knows how to do all this stuff themselves. Example: https://mokkaofficial.com/lydian-spoofer/

EAC grabs about 15 identifiers from your computer while 8-9 of them are being unique. You cannot spoof all these permanently. It just doesn't work that way. Most of the spoofers you see here on the board just spoofs a lot of random identifiers because they don't really know what EAC uses to identify the player as they basically lack the ability to reverse engineer the actual anticheat themselves. Should you trust these spoofers? No, absolutely not. This is why reported exceeds at what it does and does not require a reinstall or any other trickery, because we know exactly whats going on behind the scenes. We know exactly what they pull and we test extensively. We are quite serious about our work, and our clients knows that. Theres a reason why there are no working rust spoofers at the moment, and thats mainly because EAC does its job pretty well.

For the record, the fact that you sell your own "permanent spoofer" sort of tells me why you attempt to hammer other products that does not involve your own: https://i.imgur.com/3ZJqR8g.png

I'm not here to argue. I'm not here to advertise. I don't care about your thread at all. All i care about is that you don't spread misinformation about me by associating me with other people that doesn't agree with you, as well as misinformation that discredits other working products. I really don't have time for this but you sort of force me in with these silly association assumptions that you state publicly.

Alright I'm outta here, hopefully that explains everything you wanted to know.
Have a great day, hit me up on telegram if you have any further questions.
Old 01/02/2022, 11:23   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
I understand that the easiest way for you to attack this guy is to claim association with reported.lol. That is however not the case. Reported is a team of two independent developers and we don't have any other associates. Please keep these assumptions to yourself, because they're just dumb and have no root in reality.

What exactly do you want to know? Why would i publicly explain how my spoofer works in great detail, even maybe programmatically when you don't code in the first place? Isn't my reviews of 100 pages enough for you? I offered you a free trial, way back, mainly to get your head understanding that temp spoofers done the right way is not a bad thing, but you didn't even bother and just continued to spread this misinformation. You did however contact me to resell my product though which makes this whole situations kinda weird, dont you think?

We at reported are honest with our clients from start to the very end. If someone encounters a problem with our product we always issue full refund if the right conditions are met. Our products status is always on display on both telegram and our statuspage.

What you're referring to as a static spoofer is usually using softwares that modifies the DMI structure within amis bios like @Yomama89 just mentioned. Sure its fine to do that but these public tools comes with public drivers(the driver is vulnerable and most likely flagged). It also wont be permanent on 70% of the machines it executes on as most seems to reload this information on boot so you'll need to re-run it silently every boot anyway.

Other spoofers modify EFI (Extensible Firmware Interface) to achieve what you may call "permanent spoof" but that doesnt mean it cant be detected or that it doesn't have a driver running doing various kernel hooks when your windows boots up, like any other temp spoofer. The only advantage with this method is that it runs before vanguard starts, by that making you able to spoof games that use anticheats boots up with your OS.

Most if not all of the permanent spoofers here involves softwares bundled with multiple public tools that run in the background because they're not actually coded by someone that knows how to do all this stuff themselves. Example: https://mokkaofficial.com/lydian-spoofer/

EAC grabs about 15 identifiers from your computer while 8-9 of them are being unique. You cannot spoof all these permanently. It just doesn't work that way. Most of the spoofers you see here on the board just spoofs a lot of random identifiers because they don't really know what EAC uses to identify the player as they basically lack the ability to reverse engineer the actual anticheat themselves. Should you trust these spoofers? No, absolutely not. This is why reported exceeds at what it does and does not require a reinstall or any other trickery, because we know exactly whats going on behind the scenes. We know exactly what they pull and we test extensively. We are quite serious about our work, and our clients knows that. Theres a reason why there are no working rust spoofers at the moment, and thats mainly because EAC does its job pretty well.

For the record, the fact that you sell your own "permanent spoofer" sort of tells me why you attempt to hammer other products that does not involve your own: https://i.imgur.com/3ZJqR8g.png

I'm not here to argue. I'm not here to advertise. I don't care about your thread at all. All i care about is that you don't spread misinformation about me by associating me with other people that doesn't agree with you, as well as misinformation that discredits other working products. I really don't have time for this but you sort of force me in with these silly association assumptions that you state publicly.

Alright I'm outta here, hopefully that explains everything you wanted to know.
Have a great day, hit me up on telegram if you have any further questions.
it would have been better if you show the whole message instead of one line. Customer was asking for options and I always say to people that my own woofer only works for certain mother boards and I do not want to be bias with other providers.

I also know what exactly you're trying to do. If my post is hitting you that badly then dont react man. You're degrading your product and giving gist to people that its not working. Go back to your thread man this is not your advertisement place. My post is for the general users for rust not only for spoofers. This thread is not only pointing out how spoofers work but tips for them to avoid it from the first place.

Also don't compare my spoofer to yours. I'm not mass reselling it like you do
Old 01/02/2022, 11:36   #65

Quote:
it would have been better if you show the whole message instead of one line. Customer was asking for options and I always say to people that my own woofer only works for certain mother boards and I do not want to be bias with other providers.

I also know what exactly you're trying to do. If my post is hitting you that badly then dont react man. You're degrading your product and giving gist to people that its not working. Go back to your thread man this is not your advertisement place. My post is for the general users for rust not only for spoofers. This thread is not only pointing out how spoofers work but tips for them to avoid it from the first place.
Excuse me, but what kind of response is this? You requested a clarification in your previous post. I then proceeded by giving you a detailed, well written response to your question. You clearly have no clue how to respond to my post at all. Instead you bail your way out by responding with more childish assumptions, accusations and general attacks? This sort of tells me enough about which crossroads we're at. I just took my time to point out how the majority of spoofers work to clarify this for you as you clearly lack the basic fundamental understanding about the subject.

You really should start showing some appreciation instead, especially when someone who knows a lot more than you about the subject takes his time to explain and teach you how things actually work instead of disregarding everything by accusing someone for having some hidden agenda.
Old 01/08/2022, 22:43   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Excuse me, but what kind of response is this? You requested a clarification in your previous post. I then proceeded by giving you a detailed, well written response to your question. You clearly have no clue how to respond to my post at all. Instead you bail your way out by responding with more childish assumptions, accusations and general attacks? This sort of tells me enough about which crossroads we're at. I just took my time to point out how the majority of spoofers work to clarify this for you as you clearly lack the basic fundamental understanding about the subject.

You really should start showing some appreciation instead, especially when someone who knows a lot more than you about the subject takes his time to explain and teach you how things actually work instead of disregarding everything by accusing someone for having some hidden agenda.
Sure you may be knowledgeable on spoofers but trust me I know a lot of guys smarter than me when it comes to technical terms. But then again no one beats experience.

What I dont understand is, On your previous post. you kept comparing and tagging spoofers on this thread. For me that sounded like advertising. Especially the last one when you said "Hit me up on telegram if you have any questions" That kind of message always leads providers from offering their products.

Again, Im not advertising my products even in this thread. What I don't understand generally is why you guys are getting affected when a long time user are being honest with their own opinions? The way I wrote my post is as a customer not as a provider. I also mentioned that I didn't want to hit any resellers to avoid conflict, Yet here you are.
Old 01/08/2022, 22:55   #67

Quote:
Sure you may be knowledgeable on spoofers but trust me I know a lot of guys smarter than me when it comes to technical terms. But then again no one beats experience.
This sentence sort of speaks for itself. I don't have time for this ridiculous nonsense.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2022, 16:26   #68

My current pc have eac/hwid ban for Rust. If i buy new pc, is it safe to take my current gpu for this new one ?
Old 03/24/2022, 17:39   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4xxx View Post
My current pc have eac/hwid ban for Rust. If i buy new pc, is it safe to take my current gpu for this new one ?
EAC does not grab GPU serials, only type and model.
In other words, yes you're safe.
Old 03/28/2022, 16:03   #70

Quote:
Hello! I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Omega. I've been playing this game for so long I can remember that juicy days before EAC increased their security. There's so much chaos in-game and there's also less hack users. Which makes rust my kingdom. I've been using hacks for a long time now and this is one of my first game on steam that I used hacks on.

If you see my screenshots, I've been cracking people's head for a long time I got a lot of KD without getting clapped. That's one of the things i'm proud of using hacks while not getting banned for a very long time in this game

I learned a thing or two from EAC/Rust about using hacks. I also used a lot of providers to test some of my dummy account if it's worth it. From what i remember I spent $$$ on accounts and hacks for this game. Didn't get tired since I really love destroying people and that's fun for me.

Rust has been a legendary days even since the legacy one.

So first things first, I want to talk about EAC.

EAC was one of the first best Anti-cheat that has been released on gaming community. From what I remember, I played a whole year upon buying rust without them increasing EAC's protection.

One of the best one I've used that lasted my account was AI (Artificial aiming) Not gonna drop the website since it's not allowed.

Back then, They were the best provider for being undetected and very customizable options.

Now, From what you guys know. Nowadays, to avoid the bans you must use a "SAFE" hack. There's no such thing as "SAFE and Undetected" now in rust so please keep that in mind. Whenever you use a hack/cheat there is always a risk of getting banned. Although there are some providers that is really strict on their products where slotted and invite only comes in.

I also tried various provider that only has invites and "slotted" on it. However from time to time I still get clapped.

1. How does rust ban? :

- Most of the providers now are just copy pasting their Drivers/Bypass. If that bypass has been leaked or a very popular one. You would'nt last a week. They will detect it. The only trusted version of this are the one that wrote their Bypass from scratch. this are the providers that has invite only and slotted versions.

-Features can be detected as well. If the bypass/driver is really good, Then features can be detected as well especially those ones like instant hit, Silent aim and etc. This means that even if the bypass is really good, Features can get you clapped

2. What if the driver and the features are both good? :
- Then this is where Cerberus comes in. Cerberus is an AI inside the game that reads your stats. (Headshots, Hit rate, KD etc) if the game detected that you're being unusual and you're far killing people on an ALT account. Then, Cerberus will get you BANNED. I'm %100 sure if this. Again this is from experience from playing the game.

3. What is Cerberus?
- Stated above, It's an AI that works like Fairfight. It reads, counts and look for unusual stats on your current gameplay. The only method I know to decrease cerb from clapping you is getting a new PC or use a HWID woofer that changes your serials for MOBO,HDD and traces from rust.
The BEST one tho is using raid 0.

4. HWID Spoofers

- Now this is a tricky one. There's tons of people that makes and sells HWID spoofers. However, From my experience (Again), I never trusted any HWID spoofers unless I tested it and see if it really changes all the necessary things on my pc such as MOBO serial, Monitor, HDD and ETC.
I learned that not all HWID spoofers works good. They just literally change your HWID and that's it. Rust nowadays don't just ban your HWID. It includes your mobo, monitor, and other serials on your pc to make sure that you won't be causing them any troubles anymore.
The only way I think for people that is new on getting HWID is getting a new set of PC and changing your providers, Which is not very economical. Unless you're ready to sacrifice your stress on testing various products for HWID spoofing.

I also don't trust Spoofers that you need to run before the game starts. That's one of the things that people gets confused today. People, SPOOFERS can get DETECTED. This will mess you up in a way that, You think your hack is detected but it's not, Maybe it's the spoofer or vice versa.

Now lets move on to the next topic. What if you're using a really good hack/chair. How can you last longer on your main account if ever you plan to use it on your main account?

- My tip for this is, Play legit. Die a lot and don't kill people that many. Play smart and only kill if its necessary.
I was playing like this way back, Lasted thousand of hours. Wipe after wipe just by playing legit. Also I'm a builder and a farmer so that makes sense why I lasted longer than other hackers. Regardless, If I wanted to go on a killing spree, I use an alt account to wreck havoc. Although, if that account gets banned, I immediately clean my pc. I use a software that literally cleans traces and etc but I aint gonna share it since, I have respect of people that sells HWID spoofers here and I understand that everyone needs to make money. However my methods are very unorthodox to make sure I don't get HWID banned.

5. What if, I'm a new player and used a really good Hack/Chair and yet I still get banned?

- There might be various reasons for this. It might be your playstyle. Most of the new players think they're playing legit/closet but its not. However, If you're like playing legit like what I suggested, Then there's something wrong with the hack/chair you're using. You might need to reconsider using a different one on a fresh account. Rust bans also validates hackers if you're using a fresh account and you're really good. This is where cerb enters again. They see your records and shits

6. Using fresh accounts vs. Accounts that is newly bought with thousand of hours

- People, It doesn't mean that if the account has thousand of hours, Cerb/FP/EAC will not see you as a hacker. They're more vigilant against people that has tons of hours but ghosted hours. You know what I mean, Those services that just run for months and months to get a ghosted playtime hour. I use to by a 10k account, But still gets clapped after a week. Rust looks away on a account that has more activities ingame. (Farming, Killing, Dying, etc). This type of account are the one that lasted if you're using a hacks with it. The one that has more activities. Trust me, I've been here and there. You guys can take a look on my profile screenshot and rust stats for proof.

Basically, Buy an account that is not a ghosted hours of gameplay. But it from a friend that literally grinded on the game and just decided to quit.

7. I'm using a hack that has been undetected for so long

- Then show me your stats, vouches and shits. If it's really undetected for so long. There should be a solid proof. I mean, a solid one, Not just vouches from people since vouches can be bought. It can also be faked. If it's proven that it has been undetected for so long, Then congrats. Do not let go of that provider since, Most of the providers nowadays are just bragging their features and being undetected which is truly not. I'd gamble on slotted and invite only providers though.

8. Spam reports

- This is the one I hated. My main account got banned and got lifted serveral times. This is the reason, People tend to instantly report you. Rust actually reviews accounts and I mean it. If they found you guilty then don't expect a lift. Also keep in mind, They lift accounts for the 2nd time, But not the third. In my case, I was lifted like 10x already on my main account. Since it has valid hours, a good hack I was using. I was just killing mercilessly on my main account and I have the confidence to do that. so I got banned, Lifted banned and lifted again. This is also why I recommend to play legit as much as possible if you're using it on your mains. But I never recommended to use hacks which is new to you, on your main account. This is the reason and the only one that got me clapped after years of playing.

9. What is a banwave?

-TBH I don't know how other people understand "ban wave". But for me (and correct me if I'm wrong I'm not perfect) ; This is where you get flag but won't be banned immediately. See, There are schedules. For example, You got flagged today (You used a hack that is detected) and you kept using it and thought it was safe. Then next tuesday, You'll get clapped along with thousand of people who uses hack. not particularly the same hack, But hackers that EAC detected. It's like a deathrow. You're pending for a ban.

I think developers made this to confuse hack developers if they are detected or not. Think of it as, they are messing up hack developers by making them think that their build is safe but its not. Thus, Adding stress to developers by getting complaints makes them quit making the hack. Most cases, Only those who provide public and not slotted rust hacks are experiencing this.

10. Is my hack good? How to know if its safe?

PEOPLE!

There various things you can ask providers questions to double check if their features are really good. This are the good questions you can throw at them :

1. Ask for how long have they've been providing
2. Ask if the hack is a copy pasted (Probably they wont tell the truth, Just see how they will react)
3. Ask for people who vouches that has been using the hack for a long time. Also make sure that this person that vouches is a legitimate user, Not a fake account used by the providers to get their own vouches
4. The most important thing to ask ; Look for videos and ask for users that has been using it for a long time with livegameplay and current time stamp of the date. Do not rely on old videos. Ask for the LATEST one. anything that proves that the hack is not detected for a long time.

11. Community Scripts/Plugins that can detected previous bans and traps for hackers

Oh man this is a tricky one. I recently made a server to learn about the plugins for rust. There's a lot to mention here but lets start with the most important one :

1. Stashtraps (plugin) - This plugin sets traps for ESP users. It will automatically notify server owners that someone took and revealed their stash traps and will cause you to be banned on rust admin DB and server. Not necessarily as EAC or gameban but, it really hurts when you got banned and got a record from the community and modded servers. So be CAREFUL when on stashes and don't force yourself to pick or reveal one.

2.Admin Vanish (Plugin) - Experimenting on this, I've learned that ESP cannot see a vanished admin even if he's flying in your face. I do not know if providers already have a counter for this but in my state, I can't see the admins using my ESP using vanish mode. So be careful as well especially when someone reported you to an admin or called you out on chat. an admin might be already flying around you

3. Projectiles Tracker (Plugin)/ Rust default command - They can also see where you shoot, This plugin/command can see where you gun trajectory at. Silent aim and Fast hit can be easily seen by this since, Silent aim and Fast hit's numbers on command can be abnormal if you're using one. I tested this myself using the features and it can be really seen. As much as possible do not use this features if an admin knows what they're doing.

4. RustDB admin(panel) - Mentioned before, This has all the DB around the community that uses the tool. Everyone can see if you're banned on a server and the reason behind it. Be aware of it as well. You will know if someone using a plugin if the admin/owner of the server kept chatting using the "SERVER" on chat instead of the green name. Also automatic command such as !pop and other things that can be prompt as "SERVER" in a server uses a rustDB admin tool.

Lastly, the most important information you guys need to know is :

- Never use hacks on mains unless you really trust your provider and they have been here for a long time and have good reviews.

-Use a dummy accounts for testing new hacks.

-Always use TBM/Gold trading here and get a middle man, If the provider is bad, Then give them a really bad review and don't be shy on providing that negative rating. It will prevent bad experiences for people on the future from that provider

-If you got HWID banned, Find all the methods you can find to clean traces and use a spoofer that literally changes everything. I really don't recommend using a spoofer that is being used everytime you start a game. Never worked for me and I always get banned even without using hacks. Used a lot of it, Made me really disappointed. OR just buy a new pc and change provider (Works the best but its only for kids that is really rich that can afford it).

- Play legit and keep in mind that there is Cerberus, The more you're aware, The more you'll stick to your gameplay.

-Rust also does what we call "hotfixes" ; Meaning a ghostly eac update. No notifications and shits they just add it. How did I know that? one of my very very very old dev reversed EAC when it was fresh and saw that they add something without posting it on updates. Keep this in mind, not to scare you all but to educate that this is possible and very possible.

I am not here to discriminate providers for spoofers or rust hack. This is my honest opinion on how rust bans people and how providers works. I know you guys need to make money so as much as possible I do not want to argue about it. "Oh my hacks are really great it has been undetected for..." Don't give me that crap I'm tired hearing it. I'm just here for new players that wants to understand more about EAC/Rust/Cerberus and help them decide things on the future. Also to avoid stupid things I experience and giving them a hand and shortcut for understanding how it works.

My other opinion: Rust/EAC is not trying to stop hackers for making hacks for this game. It's a ROI (Return of investment) for their perspective. You get banned - you buy a new account = Rust/EAC wins

To give you guys an idea on how long I've been on this shit. Here's some screenshot of my account. Made a mistake, I used a public hack for testing on my main. I was ready to bury my account since it has been so long and I need to quit the game.

"Some of us just want to win games, Some of us wanted to prove something. But mofo's like me, Just wanted to have some fun and I'm having fun using hacks."
good job
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2023, 09:44   #71

hello guys,
looking really long now for a good cheat but on every cheat i have bad feelings because someone is saying he got banned instantly and it would be detected. someone has a list for ud providers or smth?

Tags
rust bans, rust cerb, rust eac