Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus

Discussion on Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/27/2021, 07:02   #31

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro0972 View Post
So what would you suggest doing on a let's say fresh account? Or do you have any kind of recommendations of where I could buy an account that has legit hours, not farmed ones?
I dont really buy farmed ones but, you can play around 20hours without using any hack and just doing afk from a server.
Old 11/29/2021, 00:30   #32

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I am curious if server admins on officials can see recoil pattern. Say I use a cheat that has rcs on no recoil, and I enable them. I've been banned by admins 1 week after playing and no matter how much rcs or no recoil i use, they keep seem to ban me based of something. I'm playing it very legit and, idk if bans are delayed because I was in base for 2-3 hours and was then randomly banned. Server admin said they are investigating account, I bought this acc with 1k legit hours. Any ideas how to prevent getting server banned?
Old 11/30/2021, 11:38   #33

So my question is, i want a legit Rust cheat. Legit/semi-rage. But i cannot find a good provider with a friendly community.
Any recommendations?
Old 11/30/2021, 11:43   #34

Oh wow this is a really good post. Is this updated and recent? Do you update frequently Omega?
Old 12/01/2021, 03:08   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperInShadows View Post
Oh wow this is a really good post. Is this updated and recent? Do you update frequently Omega?
Yes I update it and this is recent. Also this is an honest opinion of mine. Blood and sweat brother, That's where it came from. I'm also a veteran ingame. Played on alpha as well. Used hack ever since and I see providers rise and fall.
Old 12/01/2021, 20:22   #36

Alright, well another follow-up question.

What playstyle should I adjust to, in order to avoid a ban.

How I currently play:
- If there's a supply drop, I go for it and fight, I fight in oil rigs, in cargo ship.
- Never fight during nights.
- Fight in super markets, gas stations and monuments in order to gain the loot for myself.
- I use Wr-c so the aimbot and recoil aren't the best, so now I stopped using the recoil script on wr-c and started only using aimbot with very soft settings.
- Sometimes pre-aim/pre-fire if necessary to win.

What do you think I'm missing in my playstyle, what should I avoid? What should I do more of in order to gain more loot and gain a real advantage, insinuating that I'm better than everyone else not just with the knowledge aspect but also the loot aspect.

I'd like to hear your personal thoughts and opinion on what I should do to improve, possibly even mention something I could even add to my playstyle, thank you for the thread, its' been a great help in my rust cheating experience, keep it up.
Old 12/02/2021, 07:47   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro0972 View Post
Alright, well another follow-up question.

What playstyle should I adjust to, in order to avoid a ban.

How I currently play:
- If there's a supply drop, I go for it and fight, I fight in oil rigs, in cargo ship.
- Never fight during nights.
- Fight in super markets, gas stations and monuments in order to gain the loot for myself.
- I use Wr-c so the aimbot and recoil aren't the best, so now I stopped using the recoil script on wr-c and started only using aimbot with very soft settings.
- Sometimes pre-aim/pre-fire if necessary to win.

What do you think I'm missing in my playstyle, what should I avoid? What should I do more of in order to gain more loot and gain a real advantage, insinuating that I'm better than everyone else not just with the knowledge aspect but also the loot aspect.

I'd like to hear your personal thoughts and opinion on what I should do to improve, possibly even mention something I could even add to my playstyle, thank you for the thread, its' been a great help in my rust cheating experience, keep it up.
- Going to an pvp fight on drops is fight as long as you do not do excessive headshots. Try to keep the aim on the body when finishing and minimum to 2 headshots but not consecutive
-That's right dont kill anyone at night, Will make you really look sus. If you mistakenly kill someone just reason out you have night vision or smth to avoid reports
-Dont use external script, If your hack has built in recoil system (not the no recoil and no spread feature those are fucked up detected. Admins also can see trajectories so be careful). Then use the built in recoil system/script. Those are less likely to get detected
-Prefiring is fine as long as its not excessive and not really abusive. make it look like you're not sure if someone's there

This playstyle is really good. I think what you're lacking is farming. More farm less killing, The more you farm the less killing you will get. Beside you have the advantage of ESP and farming nodes so no need to force out pvps. Do not be greedy as well if you see zerg holding ak's do not approach them. rather, Pick someone roaming solo with the loots you need. Massive reports is dangerous so pick fights that is only necessary and avoid too much pvp.

Doing pvp in higher hours would be an OK since players tend to peek at your profile. If they saw tons of hours they will hestitate to report vs Low hours, If I saw a low hour player killing me that's instant f7 for me
Old 12/02/2021, 11:52   #38

You can get banned by using a spoofer and a cheat without either necessarily being "detected". Since most spoofers don't spoof every single serial, EAC can still flag your account making it easier to get cerb banned or perm banned without acting on it straight away, essentially they're not entirely sure but you're suspicious. Combine this with a cheat that also might set off a few flags and it can then turn permanent. Individually neither of them cause bans, but together you'll get perm banned or constantly cerb banned.
Old 12/02/2021, 18:07   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle98 View Post
You can get banned by using a spoofer and a cheat without either necessarily being "detected". Since most spoofers don't spoof every single serial, EAC can still flag your account making it easier to get cerb banned or perm banned without acting on it straight away, essentially they're not entirely sure but you're suspicious. Combine this with a cheat that also might set off a few flags and it can then turn permanent. Individually neither of them cause bans, but together you'll get perm banned or constantly cerb banned.
Yeah I mentioned that above I think. Most of the users now gets banned on spoofers rather than the hack itself. EAC detects the spoofer mostly. That's why I never used one ever since. Well I used once but not a spoofer that you need to activate per game. I use a spoofer than changes my HWID, Mobo ID etc at once permanently
Old 12/03/2021, 23:46   #40

Is this most recent and up to date info? Thank you so much. I learn so much from this community.
Old 12/04/2021, 13:29   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalibToke View Post
Is this most recent and up to date info? Thank you so much. I learn so much from this community.
Yes and I kept updating it. I currently ran a community server right now and disassembling their plugins. I'm also glad I was able to wake you up from reality on rust haha

Added : Script detection and Script/Plugin traps in community and modded servers (11.)
Old 12/19/2021, 09:39   #42

Update :

Explanations about Ban Evasion and how it really works
Old 12/23/2021, 08:25   #43

Are there any pubg secrets
Old 12/23/2021, 13:18   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 975267534 View Post
Are there any pubg secrets
Oh one of the oldest game I played as well. There's no secret just make sure that the one you're buying is not public then you'll be good. I am not pro on PUBG but, I've use some of it as well. From what I've learned, They ban via records as well so if you have a new account, clapping everyone in game then expect a ban. Other than that, I believe my knowledge is not enough in terms of PUBG
Old 12/24/2021, 10:45   #45

what about Rustoria?
i delete all old steam accounts from steam folder / change ip (i have dynamic) but i got ban evasion after 5~ hours...

Tags
rust bans, rust cerb, rust eac