Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus

Discussion on Avoid Bans on Rust/Learning about EAC and Cerberus within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/10/2021, 15:12   #16

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
That's true I'd get questions and reactions. I'm prepared for it, What I am not prepared is a long discussion especially if the conversation is ending in a way that, a provider is trying to advertise or makes his products look "Good" on my post. Don't want to end my post as advertisement place. I made this post to be a wholesome where people can talk about and learn things from each other.

Also, I did have some bad and good experiences. I spent a lot of accounts on rust just to test this hacks and there's really few that provides the best one. I am also leaning on safe hacks rather than hacks that got tons of features as I always see it as risky.

Would glad to try it out and see how long I would it last. Will give a juicy review on your thread if it comes out really good.
Totally get that. I'm most certainly not here to advertise anything. I just felt that you got the wrong impression on temp-spoofers which of course is understandable if you used non-functional, broken products.

All right, just hit me up on telegram whenever you feel like starting your trial. http://t.me/reportedlol
Old 11/10/2021, 18:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

Well said man a true veteran. Yes I am familiar with the RCON tools for servers which has their DB for previous banned players. However the new thing to me is Discord. Thank you for the information, Will add this quote on top. You're also correct about the 3 day bans, They really are tracking your records. Hate cerb about it, Back in the days cerb is not even implemented, I kept getting banned and they just lift it up in a few.

Another thing that I need to learn is, If the main servers has their own AC. It seems people kept getting banned faster if they're using hacks on main servers such as SEA main etc.
No problem, I'm glad to share information if others like yourself do the same. And yeah haha, I remember back before Rust had EAC all together, the game was fresh and the idea was appealing, cheating was so easy you could no-clip into peoples bases with no repercussions, truly a different time.

Main servers, as far as I know, don't have their own anti cheat, however it could be that EAC gives a higher weight to stats collected on Facepunch servers. For example if you get only headshots on a new account on a Facepunch server it is more serious to Cerberus than if you get only headshots on other official servers. I'm not 100% sure about this but that would be my guess.
Old 11/10/2021, 21:05   #18

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Aid View Post
No problem, I'm glad to share information if others like yourself do the same. And yeah haha, I remember back before Rust had EAC all together, the game was fresh and the idea was appealing, cheating was so easy you could no-clip into peoples bases with no repercussions, truly a different time.

Main servers, as far as I know, don't have their own anti cheat, however it could be that EAC gives a higher weight to stats collected on Facepunch servers. For example if you get only headshots on a new account on a Facepunch server it is more serious to Cerberus than if you get only headshots on other official servers. I'm not 100% sure about this but that would be my guess.
I believe that would be the case. I used a fresh account on modded/community servers and I lasted a long time. Then I used the SAME account on main servers. Only lasted me a week until it gets clapped. Its for the sake of experiment and learning on how they work. I believe the cerb there is more vigilant or rather, Since the main servers are the bread and butter for Rust, They might be more vigilant there against reports.
Old 11/11/2021, 22:52   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Do you mind elaborating on this part? This makes no sense to me. Are you saying that people should stay away from all spoofers who aren't permanent? Maybe I misunderstood.

You haven't looked good enough then
If only you accepted paypal or stripe :'(
Old 11/12/2021, 10:53   #20

Hey Omegaberg,

Have you survived 4.4K hours on your main account before getting the 1st ban?

What do you mean by "long time" in your comments? Is 1 week the avg. life span of your accounts?

Does cheats affect your fps, under what circumstances, I guess the provider?

I am a novice Rust player with 500 real in-game hours to date, getting owned by everyone.
If I decide to purchase a cheat, my intentions are only to use them for base defense when I am getting raided by 4-5 people (happens every next day), not literally going around the map killing everyone. Therefore, do you think by mixing regular game (oil rig, puzzles, farming) and aimbotting only in fights will keep me good?

What options should I use to look legit? Like aimbot to hit the body, but not only headshots. Like mixture of arm-leg-body-head as usually a noob player will go something like that.

Thank you.
Old 11/12/2021, 12:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by florianz View Post
Hey Omegaberg,

Have you survived 4.4K hours on your main account before getting the 1st ban?

What do you mean by "long time" in your comments? Is 1 week the avg. life span of your accounts?

Does cheats affect your fps, under what circumstances, I guess the provider?

I am a novice Rust player with 500 real in-game hours to date, getting owned by everyone.
If I decide to purchase a cheat, my intentions are only to use them for base defense when I am getting raided by 4-5 people (happens every next day), not literally going around the map killing everyone. Therefore, do you think by mixing regular game (oil rig, puzzles, farming) and aimbotting only in fights will keep me good?

What options should I use to look legit? Like aimbot to hit the body, but not only headshots. Like mixture of arm-leg-body-head as usually a noob player will go something like that.

Thank you.
Yes I did. But on the first 100hours I didnt used hacks on my main. It's just after 2-3weeks I believe. So from 100hours+ to 4.4k I was using hacks. Yes I did survive I remember having around 4.3k on the same provider I was using. The reason I got banned tho is because I used a public hack when I was so broke at the time and I don't have any money to get a new account. Seems stupid but yes I did it. Also I also got tired of the game and I had to face the real world. SO I had to bury the only game that was consuming me from the gaming world. I had to go out with the boom. So I decided to use a public hack. At the same time I was also a staff on time2win where they give free trial keys for supports there.

When I said long time it varies. But yes meaning the lifespan per account. The longer one was my main for playing legit/farmer mode. I barely kill on my main but I did I made sure I kill everyone. I also got banned there like many times already but not always a perma one. We're talking about "Gamebanned" not a server ban. They always lift it or rather cerberus always lift it given on how old my account is. Cerb itself was never sure if I am legit or not since before they implement it, I was already raging.

For my other smurf accounts that I use whenever we raid someone and I need to rage hack, It last around 400-600 hours. I have like 7 of them. Accumulated time that I have should be around 10k+ already on rust its just I use a lot of alt.

And Yes that would be the most optimal gameplay for legit/closeting if you want to last. Only kill people when necessary. Don't roam the map just to kill and raising your KD. That's what I did. I farm and I kill on defensive and sometimes I also kill people when I see them holding tons of shits that I need. But that's gonna be it. I also purposely die from time to time and I do a lot of "/kill" back then. Also I rarely play main servers.

Along with this make sure that the hack you're using is really undetected or else you'll get banned.

That's how I lasted for thousand of hours using hacks. Play smart and farming/build shits
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 16:21   #22

Unhappy server ban

i have been banned on my favourite server, if i buy new account will admin ban me for ban evading and how can i avoid this, not game banned literally one server.
Old 11/14/2021, 16:31   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfred1 View Post
i have been banned on my favourite server, if i buy new account will admin ban me for ban evading and how can i avoid this, not game banned literally one server.

The thing about getting ban on a server is, They have RCON. RCON is like a panel where admins share database. Thus, There's also a Discord DB where they keep records on people that got banned. They usually record IP address so if you're able to get a new account, Try to change IP address and join the server. What I am not sure is if, They also ban HWID although, I do not believe RCON tools have that features. Worst case scenario is Discord might have that function. You might as well try it. But one thing, Your IP/Steam64 is already recorded on their RCON tool. So before you join to your favorite server, Change your IP. If it doesnt work and you're still banned. Try to change your HWID as well.

I know how it feels man, IF you can't join the server anymore, Join a different server. There's tons of them and new people to meet.
Old 11/14/2021, 16:34   #24

that's what i wasn't sure about whether i will be hwid banned, im going to try and ask my isp to change ip and buy new account and hope for the best, i do play other servers but this was my favourite pvp server as there was a shop and earn money from kills rather than play time.
Old 11/14/2021, 19:05   #25

Quote:
that's what i wasn't sure about whether i will be hwid banned, im going to try and ask my isp to change ip and buy new account and hope for the best, i do play other servers but this was my favourite pvp server as there was a shop and earn money from kills rather than play time.
Are you only server ban or gamebanned?
Old 11/14/2021, 19:44   #26

just server
Old 11/14/2021, 21:36   #27

Quote:
just server
Then its fine. Do what I said. They usually ban ip address only
Old 11/15/2021, 19:11   #28

Quote:
The thing about getting ban on a server is, They have RCON. RCON is like a panel where admins share database. Thus, There's also a Discord DB where they keep records on people that got banned. They usually record IP address so if you're able to get a new account, Try to change IP address and join the server. What I am not sure is if, They also ban HWID although, I do not believe RCON tools have that features. Worst case scenario is Discord might have that function. You might as well try it. But one thing, Your IP/Steam64 is already recorded on their RCON tool. So before you join to your favorite server, Change your IP. If it doesnt work and you're still banned. Try to change your HWID as well.

I know how it feels man, IF you can't join the server anymore, Join a different server. There's tons of them and new people to meet.
This is correct, servers only have access to your IP through RCON, nothing hardware related. However a little trick some admins use, they can see who your teammates are and who bags you in. So for example say you get banned day 1 and your teammates are still on the server, if you go on another account even with a different IP if you get bagged in the next day after you were banned by a teammate it is obvious for the admin that you are ban evading.

Admins have gotten pretty good at this stuff, which is why I enjoy playing on servers with very active admins like Camomo and Flaqo, who usually clean out all the cheaters who don't know what they are doing. Cheating is much more fun when you're the only one doing it.
Old 11/17/2021, 15:43   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Aid View Post
This is correct, servers only have access to your IP through RCON, nothing hardware related. However a little trick some admins use, they can see who your teammates are and who bags you in. So for example say you get banned day 1 and your teammates are still on the server, if you go on another account even with a different IP if you get bagged in the next day after you were banned by a teammate it is obvious for the admin that you are ban evading.

Admins have gotten pretty good at this stuff, which is why I enjoy playing on servers with very active admins like Camomo and Flaqo, who usually clean out all the cheaters who don't know what they are doing. Cheating is much more fun when you're the only one doing it.

True man very true. When I play with a smurf account, I just farm for my main team and drop it on a box somewhere and contact them to pick to up. Its to assure that we're farming and at the same time they wont be involved on my hacking capabilities lmao

Updated the thread:

Added explanation about the 8. Ban wave and what is "Hotfixes"
Old 11/26/2021, 20:27   #30

Quote:
- People, It doesn't mean that if the account has thousand of hours, Cerb/FP/EAC will not see you as a hacker. They're more vigilant against people that has tons of hours but ghosted hours. You know what I mean, Those services that just run for months and months to get a ghosted playtime hour. I use to by a 10k account, But still gets clapped after a week. Rust looks away on a account that has more activities ingame. (Farming, Killing, Dying, etc). This type of account are the one that lasted if you're using a hacks with it. The one that has more activities. Trust me, I've been here and there. You guys can take a look on my profile screenshot and rust stats for proof.
So what would you suggest doing on a let's say fresh account? Or do you have any kind of recommendations of where I could buy an account that has legit hours, not farmed ones?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
rust bans, rust cerb, rust eac