Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Reviews - Tips for new users of Rust Cheats

Discussion on My Reviews - Tips for new users of Rust Cheats within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Reviews of Multiple Cheats and Spoofers + Tips for New Users of Rust Cheats

I figured I would be doing newcomers and community members interested in purchasing these products a service by giving my honest opinions and experiences with these cheats. The list of cheats I review will grow as I finish up my current subscriptions and try others.

Note: Cheat providers change their cheats over time. Some reviews may become outdated as time goes on, so please make sure to check recent reviews/discussions of cheats you may be interested in purchasing to get up-to-date information.

A Forewarning to future first-time cheat users:
Please note that many cheats come with compatibility measures - meaning you may need a certain version of windows, or maybe AMD isn't supported. I urge you to ask questions and research the necessary information before purchasing a cheat in order to make the process easier for BOTH the Merchant and the User/Customer.

TROUBLESHOOTING:
On another note - It is incredibly important to understand that experiences vary person to person with these cheats. Some people get their cheat up and running instantly, for others it may take a few days to get the process going. Just be AWARE of the fact that troubleshooting is an incredibly important skill when committing to rust cheats. Many of the support members/owners/admins of the discords that run these cheats are busy, so I recommend utilizing the information available in these discords using the 'Search' feature, it has helped me countless times with my troubleshooting needs. Also, in many cases other users are also willing to offer advice for issues you may be having.

Note: While this is the nuclear option, factory resetting your pc is basically the best option when running into issues with a cheat. Most problems that cause cheats to crash revolve around programs running in the background. If your computer has a ton of programs on it, stopping issues can be incredibly difficult if you don't know which program/process is causing them.

Also, it is incredibly important to follow instructions defined by your cheat providers. Time and time again, people complain when in-fact they have not followed the instructions laid out before them in order to get the cheat running on their computer. Unfortunately many cheat providers do not have time/sympathy for people (some do) and could care less whether or not the cheat functions on your computer after purchase, as long as it's working for most of their customers. Do yourself a favor, follow the instructions word for word.

DETECTION:
It is unfortunate, however all too often I see people complaining to their cheat providers about being banned. If you are banned this does NOT mean that the cheat you're using is detected. It takes only ONE report to get banned, and depending on where that report ends up can very well determine the outcome (whether it be passed up or your account is banned). THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 100% UNDETECTED (UD) CHEAT. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and is trying to throw a veil over your eyes as a customer. Legitimate and practical cheat providers are aware of the fact that Rust/EAC updates occur on a semi-regular basis. They will tell you when it's detected, and inform you when it's safe to play again. Nothing is more telling than a cheat provider informing their users that the cheat is currently detected and that it's being worked on. When a cheat provider advertises themselves as Undetected, please take it with a grain of salt. And remember, EVEN IF a cheat is 100% undetected at the current moment, this DOES NOT mean you won't be banned for using it. I would strongly recommend AGAINST bombarding your cheat provider with complaints. It doesn't really look the best and if you complain enough in public chats and cause issues, they may ban you, so for your own sake, HAVE SOME PATIENCE. Many cheat providers pause your sub for down-time or time when it is knowingly detected.

BANS/ACCOUNTS:
Bans will happen, period. Part of the cost of cheating is purchasing alt accounts. If you have only enough money to cover the cheat and nothing else (ex. Spoofer, Accounts, VPN, etc.) you should probably not be cheating. This isn't to discourage you from purchasing, but you should know the additional costs associated with cheating. This should go without saying, but since some people make this mistake - NEVER cheat on your main steam account, unless you don't care about being banned. If you are banned you should consult your cheat provider on the next steps to take. Many of them offer a guide that informs you of the steps to take to clean up certain files if you are banned on an account. Nonetheless, you should inform your cheat providers if you are banned, the type of ban received, and the servers you were playing on at the time. You will unquestionably need to purchase several accounts if you plan on cheating for a prolonged amount of time. There are many places to buy cheap rust accounts, steamby.ru is one of the most popular sites that is commonly recommended across rust cheating communities, and it offers cheap fresh rust accounts. There are other options out there as well though.

SPOOFING:
YOU MUST SPOOF. PERIOD. If you do not, there is a very high chance you will get HWID (Hardware) banned. Some cheats come with a built in spoofer (this is preferable), others do not. It is also important to USE YOUR SPOOFER PROPERLY. Many cheats/spoofers are tied to your HWID, failing to start/stop a spoofer properly may cause you to need a HWID reset from the Merchant - there may be instances where you do everything right and something still messes up, however if you follow the proper steps for spoofing, you should be fine. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU'RE PROPERLY SPOOFED BEFORE OPENING STEAM. The way that I go about this is by opening CMD Prompt and entering 'wmic diskdrive get serialnumber', this will give you your diskdrive's serial number. Once you get a spoofer running and re-enter that command, you should get a completely different serial number. If that is the case, your spoofer is most likely working properly.

Note: If your cheat provider does not offer a spoofer, be very careful when you find one to purchase. It is important that the spoofer you buy works with your cheat, and that it won't cause you to need HWID resets for the Key associated with gaining access to your cheat. Some cheat providers are okay with resetting your HWID info regularly, however most i've come across are not, due to the fact that resetting could mean you're sharing your key. So again, make sure the spoofer you're purchasing works for you before you buy it.

VPN's:
I would 100% recommend using a VPN if you are going to cheat on rust. Some people claim this is unnecessary, however to be on the safe side I always use one, and most of the people I know prefer to do the same. Follow the crowd, use a VPN. In many cheat discords you can find people offering cheap accounts to VPN services, etc.

Cheat Provider Reviews:

Hypercheats.gg:
Hypercheats is a very public cheat that, at face value, has a lot of users. I've been skeptical of their cheat as i've never heard very good things about them, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and went ahead and tested their product. Unfortunately the experience was incredibly poor.

Aimbot: 2/5
Player ESP: 3/5
Item/Object ESP: 3/5
Detection: 1/5
Spoofer: 1/5
Radar: 3/5
Customer support: 1/5

There's no question that their cheat works, but unfortunately they are misleading their customers by saying their cheat is in 'Testing' when in fact it is very much detected. Their customer support is incredibly poor, and one thing that I find beyond irrational, is the fact that they charge 7.50 for a hwid reset. That itself is a major joke, and I feel bad for anyone who needs a hwid reset from them, because in reality that should cost nothing. It's one thing if their cheat worked very well and they charged that much (even then it would be a bit high), but for a cheat that's having detection problems and features that don't match the price, I think this right here speaks volumes about what they really care about.

On to their features: The aimbot works fine at low smoothing, but for the price I would expect very good prediction features, and unfortunately it doesn't compare to some of the aimbots out there. Esp works fine, but again for the price I would expect more. Spoofer was also detected at the time I tested. Radar is fine, it only has one setting, but at the end of the day they have one and I find them incredibly helpful.

As much as I would've liked to give them a decent review, I really can't. It seems they have no intention to compensate anyone for the fact that they're detected (compensation in days of using cheat, not money). I would re-consider trying them again in the future once they have fixed their detection issues and improve their cheat, but until I see that I would say purchase with caution simply based on their detection issues. For the price you're paying, there are far better options.

Unfairgame.co:
Please note that this review is out of date - Unfairgame has since re-worked their cheat and added many features that I have not yet tested.

This is the first cheat for a game i've ever even touched. First and foremost, their support team and main Admin are incredibly responsive and helpful. I'd say that this was a great stepping stone for me as I learned alot about how these cheats works and how these communities run by attempting to immerse myself into their parcel of the rust cheating world. Note that Unfairgame is undergoing a complete rust re-work at this moment, and I believe that they have some decent potential to come out with a more solid cheat in the future. One of the nice things is that they're pausing people's subs, so anyone who's been subscribed during this re-work period won't lose time. Once their re-work is done I will most definitely give it another try/review.

Feature Ratings:
Aimbot: 3/5
Player ESP: 3/5
Item/Object ESP: ?/5
Detection: 1/5
Spoofer: ?/5

The Aimbot works fairly well, as does their player esp. Aimbot sometimes has trouble hitting fast-moving targets on Heli's or horses, but you can almost certainly still kill someone in either situation. When I first started using Unfairgame they had some pretty basic object/Item esp with only a few options to select, however this was causing issues so it was removed with the idea of being added back in the future.

They have had their fair share of detection issues since I subscribed - I went through several accounts over a few days, however I was using it at my own risk as advised by the Admins/Staff. There were times where I went several days without being banned, so they've displayed that they can get it undetected, but keeping it that way is important and it seems they're on-top of their cheats so I have confidence in the future they could fix this problem for the long term.

Ring-1:

Ring-1 is the second cheat I purchased, and it did not disappoint. It has several features that are incredibly powerful, and it's detection status has been incredibly solid over several weeks i've been using it. My first account using Ring-1 lasted 15 days, which in my current experience seems to be a pretty good track record.

Feature Ratings:
Aimbot: 4/5
Player Esp: 3/5
Item/Object Esp: 4/5
Misc Features: 4/5
Detection: 4/5
Spoofer: 4/5

EDIT:
Ring-1 has since added Thick Bullet. This feature is a pleasure to use, it absolutely dominates, aimbot has been updated to 4/5. The only way I could see it being better is with Magic Bullet (bullets that travel around objects).

Their player esp is also on-point and works well. Their Item/Object ESP is the best i've encountered so far. You can customize the distance for each individual item/object, as well as many other features like the size of the text just to name one.

Their Misc. Features are also on point - Always Day works like a charm, as does their Debug Cam and Spiderman feature. From my experience with Spiderman, climbing up walls slowly as opposed to spamming space bar is far less likely to get you kicked for fly-hack violation, so i recommend using that feature wisely. Also, their spoofer works like a charm and I have had no issues with it thus far, and I know for a fact that I'm HWID Banned so this is an incredibly helpful feature.

All and All Ring-1 has been a pleasure to use and has worked the best for me so far, I look forward to seeing how they progress forward with new updates and features.

Spoofer Reviews:

Shell Spoofer:
I decided to give shell spoofer a try for rust, and it worked really well for me. If you're looking to avoid a game ban, then shell will work for you. Didn't have any lag/fps issues with it, however I have a good pc build so that is a factor. It's a spoofer and it works, not much else to say.

May cause hwid resets for keys with certain cheat providers, check to make sure with the provider/other users.

Dc-AntiBan (Spoofer):

Seeing as I'm hardware banned (HWID Banned) from rust, I searched out a spoofer and was recommended Dc-AntiBan which has worked awesome for me thus far.

A spoofer is a spoofer, if it's working properly there shouldn't be much to say about it, but this one certainly works well for me. I had some issues getting it started up initially, but the Owner was incredibly helpful and got me set-up (he was very patient lol). It is updated regularly with QOL features and they're always trying to improve something.

One thing to note: DC-Antiban is an aggressive spoofer, meaning it can change information on your computer, causing an HWID locked key for a cheat to need a reset. That being said, many cheat providers are not comfortable with HWID resets, unfortunately. It has had this issue with 3 cheats i've used up to this point. Most cheat providers are NOT comfortable with doing regular HWID resets in fears of keys being shared, so i would consult your cheat provider and Dishaan before purchase about this issue.

That being said, it functions fine for those looking to play legit and avoid their HWID being detected and causing a ban.

Blacksector.Solutions (BSS) Spoofer:

This spoofer worked like a charm for me at first, and I know for a fact that it works incredibly well for many others and they have absolutely no issues with it.

I can place no blame on them for my HWID ban as I'm a pretty diligent guy when it comes to getting a spoofer set up properly, but nonetheless I did get banned while I was still using their product, but again it could be based on how I set-up the spoofer, one mistake can lead to a HWID Ban.

Notes:
- One recurring theme throughout several cheats is that the lock-on feature of Aimbot gets messed up on Cargo Ship. I know that the provider's i've used thus far are aware of the issue and coming up with solutions.

- One misconception is that Aimbot will hit every target without fail. Referred to as 'Silent Aim', this is very different from the standard Aim Assist, which is what most cheat providers offer.'

Cheat Providers:

Ring-1 - Legitimate

Unfairgame.co - Legitimate, established detection issues

ClubhouseCheats - Have never personally used this cheat, however after speaking with people who do use it, they seem to be very legitimate. (many people re-brand this cheat and re-sell it as something different).

RustGlory - Legit provider, have not personally tested but i'm friends with multiple users, established detection issues.

Avalanche - Legit provider, have not personally tested but i'm friends with multiple users, established detection issues.

Battlelog.co - Many features don't work, their bypass allows you to last MAYBE 5 mins after connection to a server. I would stay away.

Hypercheats - Legit provider, established detection issues.

HWID Spoofer Providers:

DC-Antiban - Legitimate provider

AridekVM - Legitimate Provider, some users do end up with issues and this spoofer can cause them trouble with avoiding bans, but there's no denying that this spoofer is used and works for a lot of people

Blacksector Spoofer - Legitimate provider, established detection issues, does work just fine for some users.

Shell Spoofer - Legitimate provider
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2019, 20:10   #2

This is a great post and would help lots of new people
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 04:07   #3

Thumbs up

Actually, this is a really well-written, quality guide, there was a lot I didn't know about until reading this, thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2019, 07:37   #4

Thanks for the info chief
Old 11/26/2019, 18:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1997774 View Post
Test out *********** is pretty good hack, using it almost few months and had no problems. Highly recommend it, be aware of scams boys like prometheus or iwantch..
Everyone please be careful of *********** as they have no known reputation of being legit on epvp. This guy's post looks exactly like every single post about *********** and there are some posts saying to be careful of it. Please be wary.

Edit: This poster's account was deleted so it won't show on this thread anymore, *********** is likely a scam.
Old 01/17/2020, 16:27   #6

Updated with Hypercheats.gg review and Shell Spoofer review
Old 06/18/2020, 16:12   #7

Is Ventura cheats legit?
Old 06/26/2020, 11:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhbruh97 View Post
Is Ventura cheats legit?
Never heard of it, I'd be cautious with it.