Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 21:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Exclamation Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

*GreenTea and AK users, keep reporting this post if you wish. Just know i'll keep re-posting it for awareness. Also AK users, just give in to the fact you're being scammed, don't let this "dev" fool you into believing this scam shit.

What is AimKit?

- Aimkit is essentially a rust cheat that had been in development for almost 2 years. (Recently had ceased in development due to the actual developer who coded majority of the cheat and developed bypasses had quit). It's internal/external and had many unique features, but lacked proper bypasses. There are 3 groups in Aimkit - Reserved, Subscribers, and VIPs. Reserved are for those who had been invited by regular members or admins to be apart of the cheat but had to have paid $50 minimum to get in (Honestly does not matter if you paid or not because the admins we're careless and never maintained this cheat to be private). Subscribers had to have payed $40 monthly (It's just one time payment because the cheat would always be down/detected and the Developer would "freeze" time remaining). VIP was a one time payment of $100 to have access to an undetected-simple menu (esp/aim/doublejump/freecam) with silent aim (Shit SA and was never undetected to begin with) The current developer right now is known as GreenTea, or GT.

What has been the problem with AimKit?

- AimKit has never been undetected. The main developer GreenTea wanted to push the cheat out prematurely because he wanted $$$$ and he had full access to source code of another developer who was undetected. Many AK users (including myself) had been getting constantly banned due to not having a completed bypass. As a result, subscriptions were frozen and "updates" were undergoing. There was not much done, infact the other developer (who will remain unnamed) was one to give GreenTea most of his "elite" functions. GreenTea has no ability to do this himself. Reason why he couldn't do aimbot for the compound bow, and all of 'his' features are slowly disappearing. He has nobody to paste from. GreenTea should not be considered a "developer". He's very ignorant, and bigot. Also, it does not matter who you invite apparently. Anyone can sell invites and ripoff users they don't know (That's how it started to become more public, and give users a chance to manipulate other people so they can get enough money for VIP or cracked rust accounts)

Current status/where-about of Aimkit?

- AimKit's discords have been shutting down constantly due to user reportings. Many original users, and banned original users (i'm an OG user that recently got banned) had enough of the bullshit and waiting with AimKit. We've turned against GreenTea because we know he can't do anything anymore without his partner (Developer that had left due to the realization of who GreenTea really was). AimKit is going to have primary operation within rocketchat, they have a telegram. in case of backups/emergency announcements and will have a discord soon for new comers to get scammed like we had been for the past months, and years.

- AimKit's silent aim will be patched soon due to a user leaking it on UC. (Force your shots to land post). Also the developer, GreenTea had faced legal action threats against face punch. Recently a few people have also began dumping the hack + driver from memory and submitting it to EAC according to my insiders.

- Yes, GreenTea is still going strong and selling invites. It's no longer private, it has never been a private cheat. We've warned all OG's and new comers to to AimKit but they're all oblivious and will do anything to get their hands on cheats.

Overall Conclusion of AimKit

- Save your money, don't get scammed. He promised UD for literally 2 years almost, always having excuses, always pushing fake 'updates.' Then he promised his external for free to compensate people who waited for so long loyally, and instead started selling it for $100. It sucks too, detected most of the time and also dumped to EAC constantly. If you say anything negative or ask a question he just bans you. He is trying to grab as much $$$ as he can before he makes his exit, don't be stupid enough to fall for it. Just ask his 50+ old users if they ever got what they paid for.



AimkitUser is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2018, 23:50   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitUser View Post
*GreenTea and AK users, keep reporting this post if you wish. Just know i'll keep re-posting it for awareness. Also AK users, just give in to the fact you're being scammed, don't let this "dev" fool you into believing this scam shit.

What is AimKit?

- Aimkit is essentially a rust cheat that had been in development for almost 2 years. (Recently had ceased in development due to the actual developer who coded majority of the cheat and developed bypasses had quit). It's internal/external and had many unique features, but lacked proper bypasses. There are 3 groups in Aimkit - Reserved, Subscribers, and VIPs. Reserved are for those who had been invited by regular members or admins to be apart of the cheat but had to have paid $50 minimum to get in (Honestly does not matter if you paid or not because the admins we're careless and never maintained this cheat to be private). Subscribers had to have payed $40 monthly (It's just one time payment because the cheat would always be down/detected and the Developer would "freeze" time remaining). VIP was a one time payment of $100 to have access to an undetected-simple menu (esp/aim/doublejump/freecam) with silent aim (Shit SA and was never undetected to begin with) The current developer right now is known as GreenTea, or GT.

What has been the problem with AimKit?

- AimKit has never been undetected. The main developer GreenTea wanted to push the cheat out prematurely because he wanted $$$$ and he had full access to source code of another developer who was undetected. Many AK users (including myself) had been getting constantly banned due to not having a completed bypass. As a result, subscriptions were frozen and "updates" were undergoing. There was not much done, infact the other developer (who will remain unnamed) was one to give GreenTea most of his "elite" functions. GreenTea has no ability to do this himself. Reason why he couldn't do aimbot for the compound bow, and all of 'his' features are slowly disappearing. He has nobody to paste from. GreenTea is a mentally unstable figure, he should not be considered a "developer". He's very ignorant, and bigot. Also, it does not matter who you invite apparently. Anyone can sell invites and ripoff users they don't know (That's how it started to become more public, and give users a chance to manipulate other people so they can get enough money for VIP or cracked rust accounts)

Current status/where-about of Aimkit?

- AimKit's discords have been shutting down constantly due to user reportings. Many original users, and banned original users (i'm an OG user that recently got banned) had enough of the bullshit and waiting with AimKit. We've turned against GreenTea because we know he can't do anything anymore without his partner (Developer that had left due to the realization of who GreenTea really was). AimKit is going to have primary operation within rocketchat, they have a telegram. in case of backups/emergency announcements and will have a discord soon for new comers to get scammed like we had been for the past months, and years.

- AimKit's silent aim will be patched soon due to a user leaking it on UC. (Force your shots to land post). Also the developer, GreenTea had faced legal action threats against face punch. Recently a few people have also began dumping the hack + driver from memory and submitting it to EAC according to my insiders.

- Yes, GreenTea is still going strong and selling invites. It's no longer private, it has never been a private cheat. We've warned all OG's and new comers to to AimKit but they're all oblivious and will do anything to get their hands on cheats.

Overall Conclusion of AimKit

- Save your money, don't get scammed. He promised UD for literally 2 years almost, always having excuses, always pushing fake 'updates.' Then he promised his external for free to compensate people who waited for so long loyally, and instead started selling it for $100. It sucks too, detected most of the time and also dumped to EAC constantly. If you say anything negative or ask a question he just bans you. He is trying to grab as much $$$ as he can before he makes his exit, don't be stupid enough to fall for it. Just ask his 50+ old users if they ever got what they paid for.
Hey add me on discord, i wanna talk with you: sm1nt#3383


sm1nt is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 05:09   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 9
LOOOL! Bro... dont talk for all of "us". Just because somehow you are buthurt doesnt mean everyone need to be. cheers

And for those who are reading this. I came from a lot of private hacks to rust and others, and i never found a more dedicated dev than Green tea! At least he dont give us false hopes etc. he said what need to be said and for that some but hurts think its because of them.
And i dont understand how this scam works. since he really freezes the sub once it got detected or close to it. he could simple run the sub and gain more and more money than this...
Rust glory for eg. to enter is way worst and you pay way more. and is private? private my ***...lmao... evil cheats for example, ennui, enhamced edge. i have been in all of them and the coder allways lied about etections and was allways our fault. at least GT is honest. If you have any proof of REAL scam show it! Your words are NOTHING!
Peace Out
picas2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 18:01   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by picas2 View Post
LOOOL! Bro... dont talk for all of "us". Just because somehow you are buthurt doesnt mean everyone need to be. cheers

And for those who are reading this. I came from a lot of private hacks to rust and others, and i never found a more dedicated dev than Green tea! At least he dont give us false hopes etc. he said what need to be said and for that some but hurts think its because of them.
And i dont understand how this scam works. since he really freezes the sub once it got detected or close to it. he could simple run the sub and gain more and more money than this...
Rust glory for eg. to enter is way worst and you pay way more. and is private? private my ass...lmao... evil cheats for example, ennui, enhamced edge. i have been in all of them and the coder allways lied about etections and was allways our fault. at least GT is honest. If you have any proof of REAL scam show it! Your words are NOTHING!
Peace Out
kinda cringey how you someone can be this blind to reality. its a well known fact that he pasted most of his cheat from his old partner. and by well known i mean literally anyone that was around at that time knows aka over half his users. everyone just sits around and makes fun of him now because they know its too late to get their money back. what part of 2 years detected do you not get lmao. he pastes, he doesnt know wtf is going on. all he does is play league of legends all day and send people videos of his pasted detected internal and get free money from desperate kids. then he strings everyone along with fake updates until its too late to chargeback. ask the 50+ people he has banned with no refund who never got what they paid for. these are not opinions they are facts. theres a reason he is the biggest meme in the rust cheating community. ask any other dev about him and see what they say lmao. he released his shitty 'vip' external so people wouldnt start chargebacking him. its more pasted trash. half the features didnt work and now that is detected too, and his spoofer is detected too. new guys keep fingering his ass though and telling him how dedicated and smart he is while he laughs all the way to the bank with your money lmfao. the fact that anyone can label this not a scam is just crazy to me. he sells people access to a detected cheat, then pretends he is doing you a favor for freezing your sub when he sold it to you under a false pretense of it being undetected or close to undetected. guess what, it never has been LMAO. his 'updates' are pastes from unknowncheats. dont listen though, keep throwing your money at him and see if he ever gives you anything useful if you are fine paying for a detected pasted cheat that you can use for 30 minutes at a time that is only enabled 1 day out of the week, then you go girl. more power to you.


milli_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 18:15   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 9
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
kinda cringey how you someone can be this blind to reality. its a well known fact that he pasted most of his cheat from his old partner. and by well known i mean literally anyone that was around at that time knows aka over half his users. everyone just sits around and makes fun of him now because they know its too late to get their money back. what part of 2 years detected do you not get lmao. he pastes, he doesnt know wtf is going on. all he does is play league of legends all day and send people videos of his pasted detected internal and get free money from desperate kids. then he strings everyone along with fake updates until its too late to chargeback. ask the 50+ people he has banned with no refund who never got what they paid for. these are not opinions they are facts. theres a reason he is the biggest meme in the rust cheating community. ask any other dev about him and see what they say lmao. he released his shitty 'vip' external so people wouldnt start chargebacking him. its more pasted trash. half the features didnt work and now that is detected too, and his spoofer is detected too. new guys keep fingering his ass though and telling him how dedicated and smart he is while he laughs all the way to the bank with your money lmfao. the fact that anyone can label this not a scam is just crazy to me. he sells people access to a detected cheat, then pretends he is doing you a favor for freezing your sub when he sold it to you under a false pretense of it being undetected or close to undetected. guess what, it never has been LMAO. his 'updates' are pastes from unknowncheats. dont listen though, keep throwing your money at him and see if he ever gives you anything useful if you are fine paying for a detected pasted cheat that you can use for 30 minutes at a time that is only enabled 1 day out of the week, then you go girl. more power to you.

Untill i see with my eyes something weird i will stick in there! I can be in a lot of other places. I have been in everywhere. and every coder is the same... even this one. But at least he tries (regarding ETAŽS) ... giving etaŽs is fucked up. If you know more just give us all the info! You say he copy...? at least he made a external that I PERSONALLY used 1 month without detection. theres no ud cheat.... and i was in every private cheat and ebooks resellers and never heard bad of GT! So yeah... this is my opinion untill i feel that something is going on! I dont believe though... My opinion is some people who get buthurt about him or hes atitudes (banning with certain reason). EG, why da fuck are people there paying to enter and to stay to give info back out? Makes no sense! Thats hypocrit as fuck... grow some balls. whoever you are. if you are one of my "internet" friends tell me directly and stop hiding bh stupid accounts and foruns! SHOW US THE REAL PROOFS THEN!

BEST REGARDS

Picas2
picas2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 18:38   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by picas2 View Post
Untill i see with my eyes something weird i will stick in there! I can be in a lot of other places. I have been in everywhere. and every coder is the same... even this one. But at least he tries... giving etaŽs is ****** up. If you know more just give us all the info! You say he copy... yeah at least he made a external that I PERSONALLY used 1 month without detection. theres no ud cheat.... and i was in every private cheat and ebooks resellers and never heard bad of GT! So yeah... this is my opinion untill i feel that something is going on! I dont believe though... My opinion is some people who get buthurt about him or hes atitudes (banning with certain reason). EG, why da **** are people there paying to enter and to stay to give info back out? Makes no sense! Thats hypocrit as ****... grow some *****. whoever you are. if you are one of my "internet" friends tell me directly and stop hiding bh stupid accounts and foruns! SHOW US THE REAL PROOFS THEN!

BEST REGARDS

Picas2
you have been nowhere all the cheats you mentioned are just as **** as aimkit and it's no wonder you have no idea what you are saying. keep trying to defend your sugar daddy with nonsensical responses. if you still dont understand what is going on you deserve to get scammed by him
milli_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 21:39   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 13
I shouldn't have to address this page of lies, because that's all it is, but I figured I might as well set the record straight.

1) You claim i'm a paster, yet Aimkit has over 100 features most of which no one else has, so who did I paste from exactly? The magic code fairy??

2) You claim my old partner did everything, and while he was a wonderful developer, Aimkit existed before I even met him... and yes was very feature rich even then, and sure we collaborated but anything I used from him I always gave credit. Always.

3) You keep calling me a scammer, yet who and how have I scammed anyone? By freezing their sub when there's detections (as in they don't pay)??? that some kind of new age scam?? That's makes me 0 money.

4) Speaking of money you claim Aimkit is a cash grab, really? None of my users pay monthly, and the money I have made has been pennies. Aimkit is a labor of love pretty much. I work on it because I enjoy it, but honestly getting tired of random trolls like you. I have to rent a anti-ddos server now because salty kids who can't follow rules are upset they got banned from such an "awful skill". If you want to talk about money go sub to hypercheats, that makes thousands a month, so at least someones getting paid to put up with troll kids.

5) Also to further the money grab non-sense, my users get 60-70% of the invite money. So yeah that's certainly me making big $$$ ....

6) You claim my silent aim will be patched soon? Oh no not my walmart silent aim! Big loss... A user submitted the technique to me, and I added because he asked me to. (of which i've always given credit). I'm working a proper silent aim that won't be patched.

7) You claim I ban anyone who asks questions?? Really guy?? I'm probably the nicest dev there is. Unlike other providers I don't rat, I don't scam, I don't tolerate racism, biogtry, or anything else harmful in my chat server, and I treat everyone with respect. but I do take my rules seriously. The same rules every AK user agreed to before becoming a user, the same rules I explain and point out very clearly.

8) You claim Aimkit has always been detected, in reality Aimkit Mini has been detected only a few days out of 3/4 months, and while AK Normal has had its ups and downs but that's why I froze sub. EAC has done a good job with Rust as they've actively kept adding things.

9) You claim I lie to my users and don't tell them anything... you know full well just like the rest of your made up non-sense that's absolutely not true at all. If anything I share too much. And i've always been crystal clear with new users about everything, especially the detect status of Aimkit... and I update the status instantly at appropriate places so everyone knows.

10) It's clear whoever you are, you're butt hurt, likely you've already been banned for scamming or leaking and can't get over it (because it's my fault you can't follow simple rules). Assuming you were even an AK user to begin with, either way my care cup is completely empty. Cry me a river and move on, if Aimkit is so bad forget about it, and go use ennui and others and enjoy getting ratted into the ground, you deserve it. In terms of "warning" people, you know full well how private Aimkit is (or maybe you don't). So let me enlighten you, only friends of existing users can *maybe gain entrance but very soon i'm closing slots (likely forever), and focusing on other games.

Once again I shouldn't have had to waste my time on this spam, but since the mod won't do his job I at least felt the need to set the record straight. Feel free to continue posting your lies though, I won't be responding to this thread any further.
Aimkit is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/25/2018, 23:12   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Ok let me be clear here ... first of all you look like that u had a lot of effort posting this post here but u also seems like a person who is really mad because he is tired of waiting for a private cheat to get fixed within 2 days. yes guys within two days because our developer "AK Developer" works hard to get us the cheat ready for use and UD (when it gets Detected) ... it makes me feel sad because i'm sure you never ever used any other private cheat before ... you don't know what scam means. when you have to wait for months for it to get UD ... i'm talking here as a user of a 3 previous private rust cheats. this one has a lot of features a frozen sub when it gets detected. and a lot more not mentioning that AK Dev is working for days continuously to get it work for every single user (YES EVERY SINGLE USER) he dosen't ignore a single user even if the problem is only needing him to just restart the pc or even format it he tries to help him without him doing that ?! you know what that means? that means that he cares about us. work hard for us. to give us the best results. i'm so sorry kid but i won't report you because we can defend our loyal developer and let everyone know the real truth and make u be the bad guy here because you are not the Dev.
lteol is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/26/2018, 02:34   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
This is such a stupid non-thought through thread. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, I guess me playing with this amazing cheat right now means I got scammed? I don't know man maybe all these features are just my eyes deceiving me. You're right man I definitely got scammed these boxes on my screen are just made up things of my day dreams. It is easy to tell that you were once banned or you plain out can't afford it, this is probably the best cheat I have ever used for Rust. There is literally no issues so far and the developer is super nice and never ignores anyone. If he is online and you ask him a question you WILL get a response, and also he doesn't use excuses like all the other brain dead developers out there. No, "oh I'm on vacation and can't work on it right now" kind of bullshit, this cheat is amazing and I will always stay loyal to it. Get off these forums or at least think through your post. I'm terribly sorry that you were born with a dinosaur brain instead of a humans, much love Landry.

>am thread creator
>buys vip
>breaks rule
>gets banned
>cries about it on shitpost forums
Landryy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 04:55   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
every point you made it is either wild exaggeration or just completely flat out untrue. you have no features that you wrote yourself, none, zero. your own partner has admitted that he gave you his full sourcecode. do you deny that you pasted it all *****? ups and downs you say, what ups? it has been permanently detected since its release with no hope of ever changing because you are a lying paste ***.

you have been honest with your users? did you tell them they are paying for a cheat that has never been undetected and never will be? dont use your awful mini as a crutch. that was your desperation plan because your partner abandoned you and you couldnt paste so you had to keep people quiet. it was buggy and awful and more paste and now its permanent detected also, good work!
milli_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 05:53   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
every point you made it is either wild exaggeration or just completely flat out untrue. you have no features that you wrote yourself, none, zero. your own partner has admitted that he gave you his full sourcecode. do you deny that you pasted it all *****? ups and downs you say, what ups? it has been permanently detected since its release with no hope of ever changing because you are a lying paste ***.

you have been honest with your users? did you tell them they are paying for a cheat that has never been undetected and never will be? dont use your awful mini as a crutch. that was your desperation plan because your partner abandoned you and you couldnt paste so you had to keep people quiet. it was buggy and awful and more paste and now its permanent detected also, good work!
woah dude, this game that I have been like playing using aimkit and like not getting banned, am I tripping or something? It mustn't be real because our lord and savior milli told us! It's clearly the biggest scam on the planet because when you give them money, the dev in return gives you a fully functioning cheat that does everything that it says it does. This is definitely a scam, would not recommend paying for a fully functioning cheat that works and does all it says it does.
Landryy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 07:07   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 9
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
kinda cringey how you someone can be this blind to reality. its a well known fact that he pasted most of his cheat from his old partner. and by well known i mean literally anyone that was around at that time knows aka over half his users. everyone just sits around and makes fun of him now because they know its too late to get their money back. what part of 2 years detected do you not get lmao. he pastes, he doesnt know wtf is going on. all he does is play league of legends all day and send people videos of his pasted detected internal and get free money from desperate kids. then he strings everyone along with fake updates until its too late to chargeback. ask the 50+ people he has banned with no refund who never got what they paid for. these are not opinions they are facts. theres a reason he is the biggest meme in the rust cheating community. ask any other dev about him and see what they say lmao. he released his shitty 'vip' external so people wouldnt start chargebacking him. its more pasted trash. half the features didnt work and now that is detected too, and his spoofer is detected too. new guys keep fingering his ass though and telling him how dedicated and smart he is while he laughs all the way to the bank with your money lmfao. the fact that anyone can label this not a scam is just crazy to me. he sells people access to a detected cheat, then pretends he is doing you a favor for freezing your sub when he sold it to you under a false pretense of it being undetected or close to undetected. guess what, it never has been LMAO. his 'updates' are pastes from unknowncheats. dont listen though, keep throwing your money at him and see if he ever gives you anything useful if you are fine paying for a detected pasted cheat that you can use for 30 minutes at a time that is only enabled 1 day out of the week, then you go girl. more power to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
every point you made it is either wild exaggeration or just completely flat out untrue. you have no features that you wrote yourself, none, zero. your own partner has admitted that he gave you his full sourcecode. do you deny that you pasted it all lmfao? ups and downs you say, what ups? it has been permanently detected since its release with no hope of ever changing because you are a lying paste god.

you have been honest with your users? did you tell them they are paying for a cheat that has never been undetected and never will be? dont use your awful mini as a crutch. that was your desperation plan because your partner abandoned you and you couldnt paste so you had to keep people quiet. it was buggy and awful and more paste and now its permanent detected also, good work!
You make zero sense kiddo!
picas2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 07:19   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
the denial is strong with you lot its understandable that you are desperate for a rust cheat in such an empty market. it is just sad that you can make excuses and lie for such a pathetic excuse for a developer because you think he is the answer to your prayers. poor fools lmao. you are just going down the road so many before you went down and you morons are helping perpetuate the cycle
milli_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 07:32   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
the denial is strong with you lot its understandable that you are desperate for a rust cheat in such an empty market. it is just sad that you can make excuses and lie for such a pathetic excuse for a developer because you think he is the answer to your prayers. poor fools lmao. you are just going down the road so many before you went down and you morons are helping perpetuate the cycle
Again... zero sense! You just trow words correct? You are becoming repetitive as ****! Show us your proofs? You words mean nothing. as said by landry! Feels bad paying for something we can use right? stop beeing but hurt please. And most of us can choose other places, but we decide to stick there. So yeah... is my last response at you cause you are a waste of time. And if AK is so bad stop talking about it.
picas2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 16:30   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
~snip~
you keep talking about how you are such a nice guy and you freeze subs etc. you sold invites to a permanently detected cheat for 2 years while misrepresenting it. 100+ 'vip' subs for $100 each (*****)? do you not understand this? you expect them to pay monthly for a cheat that is down 90% of the time and detected 100% of the time?

you only VERY recently made your garbage external because of the pressure of everyone complaining that they waited for 2 YEARS for you to give them what they paid for. and you still did not do that, did you? you gave them some piece of **** 'compensation' and acted like they were the villains for being upset.

dont talk about peanuts when you have easily pulled $10k+ and have never delivered a single day of undetected for the actual cheat PEOPLE PAID FOR. not your ****** knockoff that you gave them in its place because you lost your buddy to paste from and have zero chance of ever getting undetected.


milli_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Review of dankhax.net | Rust Recoil Programs? »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.