Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 22:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/26/2018, 17:52   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitUser View Post
(i'm an OG user that recently got banned)
I hope this is true



4NN1H1L4710N1337 is offline  
Old 11/26/2018, 20:06   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
you keep talking about how you are such a nice guy and you freeze subs etc. you sold invites to a permanently detected cheat for 2 years while misrepresenting it. 100+ 'vip' subs for $100 each (*****) are you dense or what? do you not understand this? you expect them to pay monthly for a cheat that is down 90% of the time and detected 100% of the time?

you only VERY recently made your garbage external because of the pressure of everyone complaining that they waited for 2 YEARS for you to give them what they paid for. and you still did not do that, did you? you gave them some piece of **** 'compensation' and acted like they were the villains for being upset.

dont talk about peanuts when you have easily pulled $10k+ and have never delivered a single day of undetected for the actual cheat PEOPLE PAID FOR. not your ****** knockoff that you gave them in its place because you lost your buddy to paste from and have zero chance of ever getting undetected. everyone knows you are a loser and cant do anything yourself. you are the biggest meme of this entire rust cheating community and you dont even realize it. that is the saddest part. you are a clown for amusement and you think you are some pimp big shot
"and have never delivered a single day of undetected for the actual cheat" Huh, dude I must be high or something. Somehow Im like cheating using this weird thing called AimKit and like I'm not getting banned, it's so weird can someone please patch this bug?


Landryy is offline  
Old 11/27/2018, 05:37   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landryy View Post
"and have never delivered a single day of undetected for the actual cheat" Huh, dude I must be high or something. Somehow Im like cheating using this weird thing called AimKit and like I'm not getting banned, it's so weird can someone please patch this bug?
dude. lol. you really need to work on your reading comprehension. he promised an undetected internal while showing off features he didnt make. then he made 100+ people wait for almost 2 years while giving false promises every single day. then he gave them a buggy external that is constantly detected instead and has none of those features.

they paid for undetected internal.
they waited 2 years.
they received buggy detected external. (many didnt receive anything as he just took their money and banned them for nothing)

just because you claim you are using his **** external and arent getting banned at this specific moment doesnt negate ANY of those other things.
milli_ is offline  
Old 11/27/2018, 19:24   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
/;

dont u guys have anything better to do xd


Snnnn is offline  
Old 12/04/2018, 18:57   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
so just a little update for my friends who dont want to get scammed



so lets break down the two biggest pieces of nonsense in this post together.

Quote:
I got fully working hypervisor that hides full kernel and usermode mem, whatever I want, it typically takes most cheat devs months to pull that off, took me half a week...
what mr. greentea actually did was paste hyperplatform, which can be found here:

it is a popular hypervisor among cheat devs. but i guess greentea wrote his own hypervisor in half a week, something that even the smartest software engineers in the world cannot do

Quote:
got pg off without having to install bootloader
another high quality paste from mr.greentea. this time he pasted from here:

you can even see his post from user 'wasity' on unknowncheats where he asks for a new link because the old one is dead.

he also keeps bragging to his users about how he is going to implement hypervisor and disabled patchguard together, like some magic potion of undetectability. i wont even comment on how laughable this claim is. why would you ever disable patchguard when hypervisor bypasses it completely?



true to form he will mute and then ban anyone that even asks a question. this is how he finds excuses to ban you without refunds.



oh cmon. this is getting to the point where it isnt even funny. "looks at more whats going on with your system purely to protect itself" but it doesnt invade your privacy. is anyone taking this guy seriously at this point? he is on such a witch hunt at this point you are not only paying for a scam, you will likely end up with malware as well.
milli_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2018, 03:24   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
so just a little update for my friends who dont want to get scammed



so lets break down the two biggest pieces of nonsense in this post together.



what mr. greentea actually did was paste hyperplatform, which can be found here:

it is a popular hypervisor among cheat devs. but i guess greentea wrote his own hypervisor in half a week, something that even the smartest software engineers in the world cannot do



another high quality paste from mr.greentea. this time he pasted from here:

you can even see his post from user 'wasity' on unknowncheats where he asks for a new link because the old one is dead.

he also keeps bragging to his users about how he is going to implement hypervisor and disabled patchguard together, like some magic potion of undetectability. i wont even comment on how laughable this claim is. why would you ever disable patchguard when hypervisor bypasses it completely?



true to form he will mute and then ban anyone that even asks a question. this is how he finds excuses to ban you without refunds.



oh cmon. this is getting to the point where it isnt even funny. "looks at more whats going on with your system purely to protect itself" but it doesnt invade your privacy. is anyone taking this guy seriously at this point? he is on such a witch hunt at this point you are not only paying for a scam, you will likely end up with malware as well.
Just kick back and lol at comments these brainless AK users have to add. They're oblivious and ignorant like their mental ill developer GT. I could care less even If i'm threatened by his users and also could care less if he finds out who we are so he can leak IDs and personal information to unknown people. He's done, no one is turning to AK, everyone in currently got scammed and can't get their money back.
AimkitUser is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 09:42   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAd0wKN1GhTT View Post
tell me. what's it like to have nothing better to do than moan about ak users and dev you salty little 13 year old how about you get a life or better yet grow the **** up and get over it. no one cares about you or what you think
calm down slugger. you obviously cared enough to post. if this thread can help prevent at least a single person from falling for his scam, its worth it. from the content of your post, i think we can safely assume you are a current "customer." if you are so thirsty for a rust cheat that you still cannot understand what is happening, and even take to his defense after reading through all of this, you are a sad soul indeed.
milli_ is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 12:04   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Milli just created your account for posting on this thread? Please come back with an older one.
Lehmann is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 20:15   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Personally I've always enjoyed using AimKit. Get the sand out of your twats your salty sandniggers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ChaseNelson10 is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 08:33   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 3
thuglife here, I've come to clear things up since there seems to be some confusion. Many people know me as the former "partner" of GreenTea, the developer (lol ) of AimKit. I could probably extend this to several pages, but he is not worth the effort. Long story short, it was brought to my attention recently that GT was selling subs like popcorn at a movie theater. I left the Rust and game cheating scene in general several months ago, but it rubbed me the wrong way that someone is selling and profiting from my work without permission, credit, or compensation. I contacted him directly today and politely requested that he stop doing so. He refused to do so, and instead chose to mock me and continue peddling his pasted cheat.

So here are some things you should know about AimKit, from the guy who basically wrote it.
  • The VAST majority of his various cheat versions are completely pasted. That's why he never managed to get anything undetected for a single second since he started selling almost 2 years ago. Except that garbage external that I hear was undetected for a couple weeks while barely working. Too bad that's about as hard as peeling a potato, and he couldn't even maintain it.
  • He started selling while fully aware that it was hopelessly detected because he wanted the sub $$$.
  • He absolutely does not care in any capacity about the quality of his userbase. He will sell to almost anyone. He is scared that he will not have a cheat anymore when Facepunch drops IL2CPP and is trying to grab as much $$$ as he can before that happens. He has admitted this in private multiple times. He knows time is running out and he wants to be paid before it does.
  • His interal is a carbon copy paste of my internal, which I gave him the source to. Every single feature is ripped from mine, and he completely lacks any type of knowledge to update or support it. He didn't even understand how to do basic aim smoothing. Ask him to update the aimbot for compound bows.
  • His driver is a paste of BlackBone.
  • His injector is a paste of the GuidedHacking injector, with a few lines changed to elevate handle privileges.
  • His "spoofers" are pasted from GitHub and unknowncheats.
  • His PatchGuard disabler(s) are pasted from GitHub and unknowncheats.
  • His hypervisor is a paste of hvpp. He has been on GitHub for weeks practically offering himself to the dev in exchange for help. He couldn't even compile it. Go through the Issue topics in hvpp repo, he is "DebugBuggin."

And perhaps the most fun bit of all, he likes to talk shit about other cheat providers who he claims infect their users with malware. He particularly loves to accuse Ennui of this. He brags very frequently about how he would never invade his users' privacy, and so on and so forth. You might be interested to know that his "security" feature is that he steals all of his user's Discord tokens. He has been doing this for over a year. What is a Discord token, you ask? Basically, when you login to Discord, it stores a value in memory that essentially saves your session. His loader reads this value from memory and sends it to his database. Then he just swaps his token for yours, and he is in your Discord account. Doesn't need your username, doesn't need your password. Then he goes through all of your private messages and finds an excuse to ban you later if he sees something he didn't like.
vsthuglife is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 09:37   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsthuglife View Post
thuglife here, I've come to clear things up since there seems to be some confusion. Many people know me as the former "partner" of GreenTea, the developer (lol ) of AimKit. I could probably extend this to several pages, but he is not worth the effort. Long story short, it was brought to my attention recently that GT was selling subs like popcorn at a movie theater. I left the Rust and game cheating scene in general several months ago, but it rubbed me the wrong way that someone is selling and profiting from my work without permission, credit, or compensation. I contacted him directly today and politely requested that he stop doing so. He refused to do so, and instead chose to mock me and continue peddling his pasted cheat.

So here are some things you should know about AimKit, from the guy who basically wrote it.
  • The VAST majority of his various cheat versions are completely pasted. That's why he never managed to get anything undetected for a single second since he started selling almost 2 years ago. Except that garbage external that I hear was undetected for a couple weeks while barely working. Too bad that's about as hard as peeling a potato, and he couldn't even maintain it.
  • He started selling while fully aware that it was hopelessly detected because he wanted the sub $$$.
  • He absolutely does not care in any capacity about the quality of his userbase. He will sell to almost anyone. He is scared that he will not have a cheat anymore when Facepunch drops IL2CPP and is trying to grab as much $$$ as he can before that happens. He has admitted this in private multiple times. He knows time is running out and he wants to be paid before it does.
  • His interal is a carbon copy paste of my internal, which I gave him the source to. Every single feature is ripped from mine, and he completely lacks any type of knowledge to update or support it. He didn't even understand how to do basic aim smoothing. Ask him to update the aimbot for compound bows.
  • His driver is a paste of BlackBone.
  • His injector is a paste of the GuidedHacking injector, with a few lines changed to elevate handle privileges.
  • His "spoofers" are pasted from GitHub and unknowncheats.
  • His PatchGuard disabler(s) are pasted from GitHub and unknowncheats.
  • His hypervisor is a paste of hvpp. He has been on GitHub for weeks practically offering himself to the dev in exchange for help. He couldn't even compile it. Go through the Issue topics in hvpp repo, he is "DebugBuggin."

And perhaps the most fun bit of all, he likes to talk shit about other cheat providers who he claims infect their users with malware. He particularly loves to accuse Ennui of this. He brags very frequently about how he would never invade his users' privacy, and so on and so forth. You might be interested to know that his "security" feature is that he steals all of his user's Discord tokens. He has been doing this for over a year. What is a Discord token, you ask? Basically, when you login to Discord, it stores a value in memory that essentially saves your session. His loader reads this value from memory and sends it to his database. Then he just swaps his token for yours, and he is in your Discord account. Doesn't need your username, doesn't need your password. Then he goes through all of your private messages and finds an excuse to ban you later if he sees something he didn't like.
Sigh... I know I said I wouldn't respond to this thread again, but after wasting and hour of my time speaking with Thug and now reading his page of lies, i'm forced to once again waste my time on this...

Before I address all his lies, let me give you a little backstory to why he's posting what he is. So I met thuglife on UC few years ago, and upon getting to know him, I quickly learned what type of person he is. He was telling me how his partner stole 100k from him, in some "business" they had where they were literally scamming old laddies with coupons, with hidden adware and ads.............being i'm a religious person this was an immediate red flag for me, but I figured i'd give him a second chance because everyone deserves second chances... quickly there after I learned he wasn't actually a real programmer, he pretty much knew only C#, nothing else. I on the other hand have been a developer a long time, and know a great number of languages. No problem...I took him under my wing and we collaborated. Aimkit at this time by the way already existed, and was already super feature rich, it was and has always been my project. Thug has never had Aimkits source, he's never worked on Aimkit, or had access to it. We collaborated, shared some code back and forth(pretty much every feature I discovered, and we implemented it separately). Time went on and Thug sent me his entire C# code base, license free, (without me asking), and he constantly requested for me to use stuff from it. C# is only part of my project, Aimkit is mostly C, so I used some *snippets, nothing major, from his code(since he's decent at math) and I let him use some of my code, mostly driver stuff. Anyway fast forward to a year later, Thug violated my trust and I had to part ways with him.

A few more facts about Thug before I address his lies
- He's a middle aged man that lives at home with his parents
- He suffers from severe depression, anxiety, and constant rage.
- He's on meds and see's a shrink but they in his own words "don't help much"
- He has 0 work ethic(probably from the depression) and is toxic 24/7
- He never finished his project due to no work ethic(which by the way is completely different from mine, from language, to UI, to features, to everything... I can show a few screenshots of his UI and like 10 features he had total if any doubt what i'm saying. Also his project(unreleased to users) was actually still permanently detected somehow. He planned on selling it for a great deal of money per month, but neither had the skill, nor work ethic to either get it done or UD.


1) In terms of my cheats being "pasted". That's 100% false. As I stated before Aimkit has over 100 features, most of no one else has, that I implemented. Now in terms of the large scheme of things I have used snippets of code found online before( who hasn't?) but I always heavily modify and adapt to my needs. Aimkit Mini for instance is 100% my code and was created after thug was long out of the picture.

2) Aimkit Mini was UD for over 3 months straight. Aimkit Normal has been UD as well but internal is tricky. AK 3.0 should ideally *stay UD.

3) I'm fully ready for il2cpp and have already discussed it with my users.

4) My internal absolutely is not a "carbon copy" of his code. I use some snippets yes, but most my features were done in C not C#. He knows this but he's a pathological liar with no moral compass, so might as well add to the rest of the lies.

5) My driver IS NOT based on blackbone. It was a long time ago, now its been written from scratch.

6) The patchguard disabler is from a chinese project, but I never claimed I wrote that...

7) The HD spoofer is from chinese code but heavily modified by me. The rest are entirely my code, again Thug knows this, he knows I spent a week implementing and sharing with him all of the spoofer code I wrote...but again he's a liar so....

8) My HV is currently based on hvpp but it only took me a week to modify it for my needs. I do plan on writing that from scratch since i'm not a fan of latest c++. Thug however spent literally 6 months trying to get a hypervisor working(and couldn't because he's not a real developer). When we parted ways he still hadn't got it working...

9) The discord code thug is talking about, was written by HIM not me, and I don't use it or even have it. I have absolutely no ones discord token, or any interest in that at all. My users and myself use rocket.chat. Also Aimkit has been dumped many times, even as recent as a few days ago, it's not hard to look through the dump and see it's completely clean. A simple restart and Aimkit is entirely removed from your system.I absolutely respect users privacy and while my next update will have to aggressive scan users environment(due to having leakers) the user will agree to it first, and understand exactly what it's doing. I DO NOT RAT, and I absolutely respect users privacy. Thug begged me to send him the ID of leakers countless times, and I always and will always say no.

The reason thug is posting all these lies is because of his mental illness. He's always been super toxic, and immature. It got to the point that I couldn't even DM him without him complaining all day, every day about his parents. I couldn't focus having that negative energy affect my zen constantly. Now he's on here extremely bitter, after a year, (probably forgot to take his meds) ranting and raving that i'm using a few snippets from his license free code he SENT ME and asked me to use in the past. I shared a great deal of code and research with him, do you see me making such a ridiculous request? No.


Anyway you can believe whoever you want to believe. Thug knows hes lying through his teeth, and everything I said was true, whether he admits it or not, I doubt it. Oh and update while i'm writing this. Apparently thug just "contacted the police" with my info, because he's worried one of my users are going "stab him".........................you can't make this stuff up. This guy is absolutely insane, and completely unhinged.


Anyway this goes out to everyone and anyone i've banned...please stop posting lies about me. Whether you believe in God, or karma or not, eventually it WILL catch up to you. That is all.
Aimkit is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 10:01   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 3
At this point I genuinely cannot tell if you are just insane or the best troll alive. Everyone who knows both of us will attest to the fact that everything you said is utter nonsense. Not even exaggerated, just total fiction.

You do in fact steal your user's Discord tokens, because you have shared them with me. I have your chat logs and screenshots. Don't even try me or I'll just embarrass you further.

All of your work is paste. I don't even need to elaborate on this. Everyone that was around from my time knows it and they're laughing their asses off at you in private conversations with me while they save face in public so you won't ban them without a refund.

My cheat was undetected for a long period of time, which many people will also attest to.

You keep trying to talk down my skills, when the plain fact is that you were leeching every notable thing you have from me. YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND BASIC DIVISION. Are you really so shameless that you're going to try to say I was a bad developer? Stupid question, of course you are.

And the actual message that was delivered to you was:

Quote:
and just incase while you're sitting there seething now that everyone knows your true colors you try to do some stupid shit, know that i've taken the liberty of emailing the local police department your name, phone number, birthday and pictures in the event that you try to get one of your maggot loyalists to swat me, dox or, or generally cause me any type of unpleasantness. that way they know exactly whose door to knock on, [name]. held onto a bit of information in the event that you tried to stab me in the back, when you started acting up and i saw some of the warnings signs, and man what a prediction that was. guess I do learn from some of my mistakes after all.
Good job literally writing a fantasy novel up there though, they should hire you to write the final season of Game of Thrones.

There is a reason you are the most universally hated "developer" in the entire Rust scene. It just took me a long time to realize it, unfortunately. The fact that you are actually taking to personal insults, and trying to disparage someone with (false) claims about their living situation or health, just further vindicates everything I said about you I'm in my 20s, that's quite far from middle aged. I moved back home for a brief time after my business venture failed and have since gotten back on my feet and gotten back into my own place, since you're so interested in that topic. Since you felt the need to comment on that, why don't you tell everyone how you're over 30, live in a basement and had to have your mom buy your girl an engagement ring because you spend all your money on frozen pizza and Rust accounts for your daily detections. Oh sorry, I meant the money you scam your users for. My mistake.

Just go crawl back into your hole man. You're done here. Everyone knows now. It's just you and the few naive kids that will stick with you because they don't know any better. Maybe you guys can start a little taco truck or something because this coding business ain't right for you.
vsthuglife is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 10:25   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsthuglife View Post
At this point I genuinely cannot tell if you are just insane or the best troll alive. Everyone who knows both of us will attest to the fact that everything you said is utter nonsense. Not even exaggerated, just total fiction.

You do in fact steal your user's Discord tokens, because you have shared them with me. I have your chat logs and screenshots. Don't even try me or I'll just embarrass you further.

All of your work is paste. I don't even need to elaborate on this. Everyone that was around from my time knows it and they're laughing their asses off at you in private conversations with me while they save face in public so you won't ban them without a refund.

My cheat was undetected for a long period of time, which many people will also attest to.

You keep trying to talk down my skills, when the plain fact is that you were leeching every notable thing you have from me. YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND BASIC DIVISION. Are you really so shameless that you're going to try to say I was a bad developer? Stupid question, of course you are.

And the actual message that was delivered to you was:



Good job literally writing a fantasy novel up there though, they should hire you to write the final season of Game of Thrones.

There is a reason you are the most universally hated "developer" in the entire Rust scene. It just took me a long time to realize it, unfortunately. The fact that you are actually taking to personal insults, and trying to disparage someone with (false) claims about their living situation or health, just further vindicates everything I said about you I'm in my 20s, that's quite far from middle aged. I moved back home for a brief time after my business venture failed and have since gotten back on my feet and gotten back into my own place, since you're so interested in that topic. Since you felt the need to comment on that, why don't you tell everyone how you're over 30, live in a basement and had to have your mom buy your girl an engagement ring because you spend all your money on frozen pizza and Rust accounts for your daily detections. Oh sorry, I meant the money you scam your users for. My mistake.

Just go crawl back into your hole man. You're done here. Everyone knows now. It's just you and the few naive kids that will stick with you because they don't know any better. Maybe you guys can start a little taco truck or something because this coding business ain't right for you.
I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you, take your meds, stop lying, and get your life together. Also don't kill yourself, you've talked about it before, and you're obviously going off the deep end here but it's not worth it. I may not be your shrink or your friend but you clearly need to get help. And just because i'm a nice guy doesn't mean I deserve to be the focus of your manic episode. Just get help. That's the last thing i'm going to say to you before I block you, regardless of whatever further lies you feel like making up.

Edit: since i'm getting so much grief about this guys code that he sent me and I don't care at all about, here's the first version of it, old silent aim, player/heli aimbot, etc... everyone should thank thug with his fem voice and creepy small hands \_(ツ)_/

Aimkit is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 14:13   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Look at this ridiculous fight... honestly GT, grow the **** up. You got me, and many other users ticked the **** off you scammed us for ******* YEARS. You’re the most pathetic dev to exist on this forum and other public forums. You know it, and you try to stay in denial. You’re losing terribly, and we can all tell by the fact that you’re just constantly attacking him personally because you can’t compete against his alpha of a developer (Always been - even for aimkit. You were the scumbag that never finished the project and scammed everyone)
AimkitUser is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 16:41   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 3
I think my work here is done. He is digging himself deeper all by himself. He preaches about morals and integrity, about how he is such a nice guy. Blah blah yadda yadda. You guys should see some of the nasty messages he left me in private. Oh boy. He's been attacking me on every platform he can think of, making threats, and has begun leaking source code that was never intended for anyone else. It's ok, though. Like I said, I left the Rust and game cheating scene long ago and it makes absolutely no difference to me. He is uploading outdated trash that won't compile or run just to spite me. Though the joke is on him, I was going to upload it myself to **** him off because of the weird, psychotic claim he has on everything in his mind. Looks like he beat me to it! Good job GT, you're showing everyone your real personality that I've been telling them about.

And now, a final parting gift. Here are just a few of the many private chat logs that he stole from his unsuspecting users. The very same ones that he adamantly denied. How did they come into my possession? They never ran my files. I never had access to his code, as he pointed out himself. I guess it was the "magic fairy," as he put it.



I wonder, GT. Many others are probably wondering as well. If you lied about that, what else did you lie about?!


vsthuglife is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Review of dankhax.net | Rust Recoil Programs? »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.