Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Review of dankhax.net

Discussion on Review of dankhax.net within the Rust forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Review of dankhax.net

This is a quick review of dankhax.net and their Rust hack. (Currently Down)

Overall I would give it a solid 8/10.

It is a Proxy hack so having 2 monitors is the best setup.

Very good/easy to follow setup of your private node/server and easy in game controls to change your hack settings on the fly.

I did not test every setting. Mainly because I did not feel the need to see if auto looting and those type of features worked. I did test Auto aim (HS only and random), ESP, Fast gather, cross hairs, etc for the full three weeks and never got detected. Caution is advised because if you do not randomize Auto Aim it will look funny in the combat logs of just pure HS.

Features included:
Auto Aim (with random)
Map (Include mineral locations, players, sleeping players, etc)
ESP
Fast Gather
Auto Loot
Crosshairs
Fast Melee attack/Auto Melee attack
Always Daylight
No fall damage

So why 8/10 and not a perfect 10?
First and foremost is the cost. It is expensive at about $50 per month for the private node and server to execute the hack and all the features.

Second, like I said I used it for 3 weeks and never got HWID banned. But I did get manual banned from rustified servers due to using the same IP as someone who got banned before me. This is 100% on the node/proxy server as I do not have any bans on this IP/HWID/Account. I was officially listed on there website by 'banned to avoid previous ban'. Or something along that lines, it comes down that the IP I was given had a previous ban associated to it so it was a manual ban, not reported to facepunch, and not due to suspicious behavior. I feel this can easily be prevented in the future and didn't affect me playing on any other servers. But kind of disappointed in the oversight.

Third, the mineral radar is not working properly/100% of the time so I just turned it off. But I can see how it would agitate some people.

Special shout out: The customer support/tech support was awesome for the game and really helped for a first time user to set it up.

Also you can choose from multiple locations in US/EU/AS for the location of your proxy to best fit where you are in the world. This is a nice touch and helps with lag.

Editors side note: While picking your node you might have to try one a little further than you intended. I originally picked the LA node but was having 50% packet failure, I switched to Dallas afterwards and was golden.

While using auto aim the gun does not jump or follow the individual that you are shooting at, and it seems to be a radius as to where the bullet would originally hit. So it makes the hack feel like you still have control and satisfaction in gun fights, as opposed to just clicking a button and letting the computer do the work. But due to this you will die on occasions, but I am fine with that because it feels more rewarding when you fight and it still does take a certain level of skill (although seriously decreased) to win in fire fights.

I will most likely purchase the hack again when they get past the encryption that was introduced.

Old 11/12/2017, 09:44   #2

elite*gold: 38
Received Thanks: 2,039
Arrow Rust Trading -> Rust

#moved

Old 12/11/2017, 16:21   #3

It looks like it's developing well. They have no free slot. You know another one?
Old 12/07/2018, 16:14   #4

DankHax biggest scam guys i got Copy of chat they scam me dont buy from Dankhax if somebody want copy of chat write me NP

Old 12/14/2018, 17:13   #5

the proxy hack has been Dead since FP / EAC added network enc.
what the hell are you talking about ?

« Avoid Quantum Cheats | Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) »