Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/13/2018, 20:36   #91

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
delete this thread for what? for spreading awareness about a scam? what do you think is more believable, that a few kids who are thirsty for cheats are sucking up to the "dev", or that dozens of people just randomly decided to make up walls and walls of text of bullshit? wake up. he got caught:

pasting other peoples' work. not just thug. he pasted everything he owns and sells. this is not hard to prove, you can clearly see his posts all over the forums / locations of these products

selling pasted work while lying about detections

constantly lying about updates and deadlines

using malware on his users to read their private conversations

lying about all of it repeatedly in this thread alone, only to have his contradictions pointed out to him and then ignoring completely

and just to top it all off, just scroll through take a look at his personality. this thread serves as the perfect warning to his future victims to stay away from him and his scam. if you actually think your money was well spent i don't know what to say to you. the enormous majority does not agree. since you are so passionate about supporting him, let me ask you this: what do you say to the dozens of customers who paid him nearly 2 years ago for an undetected internal and never got one to this day? what's your answer for them?
Maybe they shouldn't have violated his rules and they would still be here today just like i am
Old 12/13/2018, 20:38   #92

elite*gold: 0
GT: listen at least lie to people who dont know lol. you are holding an apple in front of me and telling me this is a banana. you and Thug are both losers but one of you stole my money. and that one is you. and why would i tell you my ak user? so your theft will be complete? no i intend to get something for the money you stole from me so i will hang onto it and i will make sure to leak it and get it dumped at every single opportunity for as long as i humanly can.
Old 12/13/2018, 20:41   #93

Rambo...lol. Not even gonna continue. The guy who violated everyone's privacy by stealing their private conversations wants to talk about violating rules. 10/10 big meme. Also them not receiving what they paid for wasn't because they violated his rules, it was because he never had an undetected internal despite the fact that he claimed he did and was selling something that didn't exist and he has never delivered to this day.

Not entirely surprising though it's probably hard to make a good undetected cheat with this keyboard.
Old 12/13/2018, 22:18   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
Everyone chill. There's no reason going back and forth bashing on each-other with insult after insult. I don't understand why EPVP staff hasn't deleted this thread yet, it's as if some dude has paid a staff to keep the thread open. This is like unnecessary spam thread that normally should've been removed a long time ago, there's just no point.

Gt has been a very nice dev, i hope he really catches the leakers. We had a full working spoofer and Aimkit mini for a long time (had close to 250hrs played on my account) and we weren't even charged extra for it. If you guys do some simple math in your head it doesnt take much IQ to calculate that money u spent on subscription + vip = 140$ is jack shit compared to any other providers, they would even charge you money when the cheat is detected and also say their cheat is UD when it's clearly not.. i been in AK for about 7 months now and i would 100% say i got my money's worth and gt is a nice dev that even cracks jokes from time to time, communicates with his community, and is actually really nice to everyone in general, which i've yet to meet another dev that is like that.
That's exactly what happened, not only won't they delete the thread very likely because they got paid off, one of the admins was stealth editing my posts... not even joking. this entire forum is nothing but scammers, and trolls. No other forum puts up with this non-sense(and believe me these trolls have tried).

Also for anyone that says thugs trash unfinished cheat was UD, you're completely delusional, and there's no helping you. The year+ I interacted with him it was never ever ever UD. Which is hilarious considering only he and another person used it pretty much....I tested it some but it was always detected, that's 100% fact. He use to cry non-stop about it, he "gave up" on Rust so many times I lost count when he was in the middle of throwing this 100th tantrum because he couldn't get UD. It got to the point I stopped trying to encourage him and told him I didn't give a shit, and was busy. You can't help people like him, they're complete losers and will never change. You deny and lie all you want, but you're already lying about everything else, so who cares what you say. He never released it, for the reasons I stated. That simple. Actions speak louder than words.
Old 12/13/2018, 22:36   #95

He never released it, for the reasons I stated. That simple. Actions speak louder than words., but I released mine knowing it was detected and starting charging people for it because thug was kind enough to share his undetected project with me and I thought I could paste my way to the finish line. I failed however, since I can't even paste properly (how 2 compile hvpp plez i need for my hakes), so I just went full cashgrab mode and never gave my customers what they paid for and prevented backlash by threat of a ban with no refund for any negative talk.

I think you made a typo, I fixed it for you.

GT stop hiding behind irrelevancies and answer my simple question: You have multiple people who paid you in early 2017 thinking they were buying access to an undetected internal cheat. Did they ever receive an undetected internal cheat, and if not, did they receive a refund?

I can answer for you. They didn't receive either. They just received weekly false promises and fake updates.

If you're smart you'll charge your money back before 6 months past your payment date, or else you won't be able to. Trust me, that's what he's counting on. That's why he always promises tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Too bad tomorrow hasn't come in 2 years.
Old 12/13/2018, 23:37   #96

Thumbs up

Quote:
He never released it, for the reasons I stated. That simple. Actions speak louder than words., but I released mine knowing it was detected and starting charging people for it because thug was kind enough to share his undetected project with me and I thought I could paste my way to the finish line. I failed however, since I can't even paste properly (how 2 compile hvpp plez i need for my hakes), so I just went full cashgrab mode and never gave my customers what they paid for and prevented backlash by threat of a ban with no refund for any negative talk.

I think you made a typo, I fixed it for you.

GT stop hiding behind irrelevancies and answer my simple question: You have multiple people who paid you in early 2017 thinking they were buying access to an undetected internal cheat. Did they ever receive an undetected internal cheat, and if not, did they receive a refund?

I can answer for you. They didn't receive either. They just received weekly false promises and fake updates.

If you're smart you'll charge your money back before 6 months past your payment date, or else you won't be able to. Trust me, that's what he's counting on. That's why he always promises tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Too bad tomorrow hasn't come in 2 years.
lol at "pasted" his "UD cheat", hilarious, keep drinking that koolaid. I've already told you the facts and truth,not the made up facts by mr.creepy handz, ignore all you want, my care cup is completely empty.

Also and I release updates when I want to release updates. In-fact the longer I wait more trolls tend to weed themselves out, and I can tell you, It's wonderful. I might ban up to 10 leakers/trolls in the next few days, and I have you idiots to thank for it.

And forget about AK, cause you never gonna use it again. Go join RG and make cry baby threads about them, lie as hard as you want, your time with AK is over.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/14/2018, 00:01   #97

You don't care? Who are you kidding? You're here refreshing the page every 10 seconds so you can cry about it lol. You're crying about it on other forums. You're crying about it all your DMs. You're burning so intensely inside that everyone knows the truth about you now. You just keep miming on about how you "told the facts and the truth" as if you're desperately trying to convince yourself of it because you know that nobody believes you and you're practically permanently stuck at the denial stage.

Simple fact of the matter is that you haven't been undetected ever in 2 years. That's all there is to it. What more even has to be said? You had to make a bad external to compensate and now that's detected too. Your spoofer is detected too. Every bad paste you've put together is detected, and nothing will change with your pasted hypervisor except you'll upgrade from a Discord stealer to a RAT and your cheat will still be detected, everyone will still hate you, half of them will continue leaking and you will still fail and be remembered as a total failure. How does it feel knowing that, real dev?
Old 12/14/2018, 00:38   #98

Quote:
You don't care? Who are you kidding? You're here refreshing the page every 10 seconds so you can cry about it lol. You're crying about it on other forums. You're crying about it all your DMs. You're burning so intensely inside that everyone knows the truth about you now. You just keep miming on about how you "told the facts and the truth" as if you're desperately trying to convince yourself of it because you know that nobody believes you and you're practically permanently stuck at the denial stage.

Simple fact of the matter is that you haven't been undetected ever in 2 years. That's all there is to it. What more even has to be said? You had to make a bad external to compensate and now that's detected too. Your spoofer is detected too. Every bad paste you've put together is detected, and nothing will change with your pasted hypervisor except you'll upgrade from a Discord stealer to a RAT and your cheat will still be detected, everyone will still hate you, half of them will continue leaking and you will still fail and be remembered as a total failure. How does it feel knowing that, real dev?
Haha nothings detected. Not spoofer, not mini, not main. You mad? I'm also gonna be offering my new spoofer for many AC's soon actually, it already works great for a number of games. And AK is expanding to TONS of games soon as well. That's what this new 3.0 platform is. Also once I finish my troll purge, AK will return to the fun zone like it did after I purged all the toxic/leaking bitwise users back in the day. I'm super excited, it brings me joy to know you and your friends will try and use my hard work, only to login to a banned message.
Old 12/14/2018, 00:50   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Haha nothings detected. Not spoofer, not mini, not main. You mad? I'm also gonna be offering my new spoofer for many AC's soon actually, it already works great for a number of games. And AK is expanding to TONS of games soon as well. That's what this new 3.0 platform is. Also once I finish my troll purge, AK will return to the fun zone like it did after I purged all the toxic/leaking bitwise users back in the day. I'm super excited, it brings me joy to know you and your friends will try and use my hard work, only to login to a banned message.
Old 12/14/2018, 00:52   #100

Quote:
Old 12/14/2018, 00:52   #101

Quote:
not reading any of these lies. listen i'm tired of you coward lil shits registering hidden usernames. If you were REALLY my user, stop hiding, show your real handle, otherwise nothing you say means anything. It's likely the same troll making new accounts over and over and posting more lies because you're upset you got banned.
look at that everybody, theres your truth right there. I demolished greentea. I wiped the floor with him. I shot my load and discarded him onto the floor like a dirty sock, never to see the light of day again. He has nothing to say but "not reading any of these lies". I know you read it greentea. ur just too pathetic to even try and respond because you know ill crush you like a worm.

ur so pathetic that you try to get people to post their handle because your unable to figure it out yourself. just like your hack. since my handle isnt anywhere on here you cant copy paste it LOL. Im going to destroy aimkit by making it unusable. people will only use aimkit for an hour before i get a copy of it to eac and get everyone banned. over and over and over and over and over (and guess what? AND OVER AGAIN)

lets do some more quotes!

Quote:
He was never UD, not a single second. I remember him trying desperately but nope, he just isn't a real dev like me and doesn't know what he's doing.
ur trash greentea, im about to expose you hardcore. keep reading, i know you are hanging on my every word, trashbag

Quote:
This guys SPOOFER wasn't even UD, that's how much he failed.
This is it right here people. this is greentea lieing to you. If you believe him, im sorry but youre just as dumb as he is. ill prove it to you. greentea couldnt get his spoofer working a few days ago (yes you read it right, he still cant get a spoofer working) and he got an aimkit member to test ennui's spoofer with aimkit mini. guess what? he still got banned. greentea cant get the spoofer or the hack to work because he's riddled with sugma (sugma what? sugma bawlz). heres some proof, this is the account greentea gave from his personal stash. notice its banned, it was banned the same night he tested

Quote:
The year+ I interacted with him it was never ever ever UD.
Neither is aimkit so whats ur point? You make fun of other people but this is getting out of hand now. we own you. we own aimkit. you wont succeed because we are like a fungus. we are inside aimkit. can you feel us greentea?

Quote:
when he was in the middle of throwing this 100th tantrum
Sounds like you after you lose a league of legends match. OMG MY TEAM SUCKS SO BAD! I HATE SILVER LEAGUE! THE COMMON DENOMINATOR BETWEEN ALL MY LOSSES IS ME BUT ITS MUCH EASIER TO BLAME MY TEAM

Quote:
That's exactly what happened, not only won't they delete the thread very likely because they got paid off, one of the admins was stealth editing my posts... not even joking. this entire forum is nothing but scammers, and trolls.
Look how dumb greentea is, he thinks we will believe that admins are editing his posts. Do you want to know the truth everyone? heres what he told us. he got these threads deleted in the beginning but because they kept getting made again, the admins started ignoring him. I dont believe that because Ive seen greentea asking for help about the hypervisor and he was a little brat to the admin, so i can only imagine how much of a fat sweaty neckbeard he was to the admins of epvp. They would have ignored greentea because hes a rude no hoper.

If theyre really being paid then why dont you just pay them to take it down greentea? we know you have money. you said earlier that you get no money because you freeze the subs but you bought the latest gen i5 and a nvidia 1070. either you got the money from the subs or you got it from your girl or your mom. either way you dont deserve it. you should use a mac from 1980 until you prove you have earnt a proper computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahh0 View Post
i will hang onto it and i will make sure to leak it and get it dumped at every single opportunity for as long as i humanly can.
see this greentea? this is what you get. pahh0 might not like me or might hate me but we have the same gole. this is what you did to yourself. you cant catch me. Your so dumb that you think you can get people to post they're alias to prove that theyre buffa. Buffa what? Buffa deez nutz.

oh one final parting gift:the n word. thats right greentea, I typed "the n word" but you said the actual n word inside your head. that makes you a racist and a biggot.
Old 12/14/2018, 00:56   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitOG View Post
look at that everybody, theres your truth right there. I demolished greentea. I wiped the floor with him. I shot my load and discarded him onto the floor like a dirty sock, never to see the light of day again. He has nothing to say but "not reading any of these lies". I know you read it greentea. ur just too pathetic to even try and respond because you know ill crush you like a worm.

ur so pathetic that you try to get people to post their handle because your unable to figure it out yourself. just like your hack. since my handle isnt anywhere on here you cant copy paste it LOL. Im going to destroy aimkit by making it unusable. people will only use aimkit for an hour before i get a copy of it to eac and get everyone banned. over and over and over and over and over (and guess what? AND OVER AGAIN)

lets do some more quotes!

ur trash greentea, im about to expose you hardcore. keep reading, i know you are hanging on my every word, trashbag

This is it right here people. this is greentea lieing to you. If you believe him, im sorry but youre just as dumb as he is. ill prove it to you. greentea couldnt get his spoofer working a few days ago (yes you read it right, he still cant get a spoofer working) and he got an aimkit member to test ennui's spoofer with aimkit mini. guess what? he still got banned. greentea cant get the spoofer or the hack to work because he's riddled with sugma (sugma what? sugma bawlz). heres some proof, this is the account greentea gave from his personal stash. notice its banned, it was banned the same night he tested

Neither is aimkit so whats ur point? You make fun of other people but this is getting out of hand now. we own you. we own aimkit. you wont succeed because we are like a fungus. we are inside aimkit. can you feel us greentea?

Sounds like you after you lose a league of legends match. OMG MY TEAM SUCKS SO BAD! I HATE SILVER LEAGUE! THE COMMON DENOMINATOR BETWEEN ALL MY LOSSES IS ME BUT ITS MUCH EASIER TO BLAME MY TEAM

Look how dumb greentea is, he thinks we will believe that admins are editing his posts. Do you want to know the truth everyone? heres what he told us. he got these threads deleted in the beginning but because they kept getting made again, the admins started ignoring him. I dont believe that because Ive seen greentea asking for help about the hypervisor and he was a little brat to the admin, so i can only imagine how much of a fat sweaty neckbeard he was to the admins of epvp. They would have ignored greentea because hes a rude no hoper.

If theyre really being paid then why dont you just pay them to take it down greentea? we know you have money. you said earlier that you get no money because you freeze the subs but you bought the latest gen i5 and a nvidia 1070. either you got the money from the subs or you got it from your girl or your mum. either way you dont deserve it. you should use a mac from 1980 until you prove you have earnt a proper computer

see this greentea? this is what you get. pahh0 might not like me or might hate me but we have the same gole. this is what you did to yourself. you cant catch me. Your so dumb that you think you can get people to post they're alias to prove that theyre buffa. Buffa what? Buffa deez nutz.

oh one final parting gift:the n word. thats right greentea, I typed "the n word" but you said the actual n word inside your head. that makes you a racist and a biggot.
You just exposed yourself, i'll be banning you shortly as I look into something. Good job idiot.
Old 12/14/2018, 01:01   #103

Quote:
You just exposed yourself, i'll be banning you shortly as I look into something. Good job idiot.
So you don't deny that you were having your user test the Ennui spoofer because you can't write one yourself?

I would've bet my life savings that would be the first thing you swore upside down and sideways wasn't true. You slippin mate. Looks like he exposed YOU, not himself. And you confirmed it!!!
Old 12/14/2018, 01:17   #104

Quote:
So you don't deny that you were having your user test the Ennui spoofer because you can't write one yourself?

I would've bet my life savings that would be the first thing you swore upside down and sideways wasn't true. You slippin mate. Looks like he exposed YOU, not himself. And you confirmed it!!!
Old 12/14/2018, 01:17   #105

Quote:

I don't care what people test my stuff with. If it works for them, great. I made it flexible in the past enough to do so. My spoofer has been UD for up to 6 months at a time, only time it gets tagged is when a few toxic skids send eac dumps every other day. That ends soon. Once they're removed, eac will have to do their own work.
Closed Thread