Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/14/2020, 15:29   #181 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i just payed for this and cant get it to work, iv got it on a FAT32 Flash drive, i run the program from there, then i tells me to remove the usb and once i do that and run the software it loads up to 1512 or something then shuts its self off. I then open steam, open up rust and wait 20mins but no white box at top left appeared. i also went into a game after 20mins and there was no recoil conrol working so im guessing it never injected
Old 01/14/2020, 15:56   #182 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All things is good but should be ESP distance
Old 01/14/2020, 16:00   #183 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can someone please help me, why does the program automatically close it self after inject 1522kb, and then when i start rust there is no white box at top left. and nothing works.
Old 01/14/2020, 16:07   #184 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

me also , i reboot the pc 5 times , no white box
Old 01/14/2020, 16:10   #185 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Same cheat was working before but now no whitebox rebooted 5 times
Old 01/14/2020, 16:14   #186 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1212 View Post
can someone please help me, why does the program automatically close it self after inject 1522kb, and then when i start rust there is no white box at top left. and nothing works.
Might not working atm, played 1 hour ago everything was fine, for me now i have the same problem, white box not appearing.
Old 01/14/2020, 16:15   #187 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i messaged owner he said wait 30mins and it should be fixed. Hopefully its not a big problem and will be working again soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpenSex. View Post
Might not working atm, played 1 hour ago everything was fine, for me now i have the same problem, white box not appearing.
yes it seems you are correct, after messaging the owner he said its not working currently but i should try again in 30mins and hopefully it will work.
Old 01/14/2020, 16:18   #188 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah, they are always pretty fast when it comes to those problems, for me its the first cheat that lasted more then 24 hours and worked imediatelly without any problems, has not much features and to "not" rage hack is a bit hard when u have weapons and the aimbot is on right mouse button, but its okey and does its job
Old 01/14/2020, 16:20   #189 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
yeah, they are always pretty fast when it comes to those problems, for me its the first cheat that lasted more then 24 hours and worked imediatelly without any problems, has not much features and to "not" rage hack is a bit hard when u have weapons and the aimbot is on right mouse button, but its okey and does its job
I agree, any problems are fixed fast and support is pretty good. First and only cheat i've used where i wasnt banned in 24 hours and i'm pretty much rage hacking. I've been banned by 2 servers but not from the game yet.
Old 01/14/2020, 16:23   #190 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
oh i see, thanks for the info im new to rust hacking, actually this will be my first time so i wanted to try out one for a reasonable price. (since a lot of them are $140 USD/month, but im sure they are worth it.) Also i was wondering if it was smarter to hack on official rust servers or just to stick to modded servers for a lower ban rate? i know ill get banned eventually but id like to make it last. Also does getting banned on modded server mean i can no longer play on any other modded or official servers?
Old 01/14/2020, 16:25   #191 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1212 View Post
oh i see, thanks for the info im new to rust hacking, actually this will be my first time so i wanted to try out one for a reasonable price. (since a lot of them are $140 USD/month, but im sure they are worth it.) Also i was wondering if it was smarter to hack on official rust servers or just to stick to modded servers for a lower ban rate? i know ill get banned eventually but id like to make it last. Also does getting banned on modded server mean i can no longer play on any other modded or official servers?
I only play community or modded, and if u get kicked or banned from a server you can play on an other, but if u get eac banned u can no longer play rust with this account, though rust accs are cheap 8€
Old 01/14/2020, 16:32   #192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I only play community or modded, and if u get kicked or banned from a server you can play on an other, but if u get eac banned u can no longer play rust with this account, though rust accs are cheap 8€
Oh i see, Thanks once again. And yeh i got a rust account for cheap of a key selling site so im not to worried about getting banned haha
Old 01/14/2020, 16:48   #193 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

According to my experience for several other cheats (+150$) , it is very excellent for the price and most cheats I used and was not banned for now, I think because of the few features in it but it does the purpose .. I hope that it develops and becomes better and adds several advantages as Loot Esp , enemy distance ..etc , And for the seller service is very excellent and I think that it is the best programmer And the fastest to deal with problems !
Old 01/14/2020, 16:53   #194 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GE-Architect View Post
According to my experience for several other cheats (+150$) , it is very excellent for the price and most cheats I used and was not banned for now, I think because of the few features in it but it does the purpose .. I hope that it develops and becomes better and adds several advantages as Loot Esp , enemy distance ..etc , And for the seller service is very excellent and I think that it is the best programmer And the fastest to deal with problems !
oh yeh makes sense, im just looking for a aimbot/recoil control anyways so for now i think this will work fine, the service has been amazing so far for me too. only thing is there isnt much instructions on like screen resolution or the FOV that needs to be set from what i can see.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 16:54   #195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if he make a menu and some features its well be so good!

Tags
cheats for rust, fp cheat, rust, spoofer