Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Am I able to buy 10 keys at a discounted price? Also if I buy keys, does the countdown for the key start immediately or when I first use it? Thanks in advance
He usually posts saying that it's updated, The spoofer doesn't show up atm so I'm assuming when that is back it will be ready but we should wait for the post.
its been all day with no update at all from any provider reselling FP, like no one is in touch with the dev?
There are such things called time zones...... Not everyone ******* spends 24-7 working on cheats, people have lives. I've seen way worse, trust me. a cheat this cheap, you shouldn't be complaining. You're lucky it's not selling for 60 USD a month, that's about what it's worth.
There are such things called time zones...... Not everyone ******* spends 24-7 working on cheats, people have lives. I've seen way worse, trust me. a cheat this cheap, you shouldn't be complaining. You're lucky it's not selling for 60 USD a month, that's about what it's worth.
Man i don't remember @'ing you or involving you in anyway stop white knighting and sit.