You last visited: Today at 05:36
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
04/19/2020, 04:37
#1531
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Menu
Menu aint showing up after injection
04/19/2020, 06:19
#1532
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
With spoofer or normal? if only with spoofer, make sure your HDD in AHCI mode.
NUMPAD- (numpad minus)
are debug cam safe? will i get banned using?
04/19/2020, 08:49
#1533
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Aimbot is not working for me
Hey the aimbot feature and the no recoil feature is not working for me, neither is the wall jump.
Can someone help me please
04/19/2020, 09:29
#1534
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Settings was changed already and I have nothing installed on my PC but rust visuals and steam.. all security is off and I still blue screen no matter what I pick, spoofer it not
04/19/2020, 11:55
#1535
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Do not use this! You will get an insta ban.
04/19/2020, 13:20
#1536
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DickB
Do not use this! You will get an insta ban.
That's not true?
I used it 5 hours just now, 113 hours in total no ban
04/19/2020, 13:32
#1537
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
mtyeh
That's not true?
I used it 5 hours just now, 113 hours in total no ban
Well, I did get insta-banned on my alt account. Used spoofer and everything as I used to do before the cheat was updated.
I'd wait a while before banek can confirm if its my PC or the cheat.
04/19/2020, 13:47
#1538
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
With spoofer or normal? if only with spoofer, make sure your HDD in AHCI mode.
NUMPAD- (numpad minus)
we already know debug cam is numped minus but doesnt move cam ı know it try your acc you wıll see
04/19/2020, 13:53
#1539
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Using it for 24hours now, everything working and no ban (custom HWID spoofer though)
04/19/2020, 14:23
#1540
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
boranBey1
we already know debug cam is numped minus but doesnt move cam ı know it try your acc you wıll see
Maybe server blocked it, try just reconnect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
procryptor
Well, I did get insta-banned on my alt account. Used spoofer and everything as I used to do before the cheat was updated.
I'd wait a while before banek can confirm if its my PC or the cheat.
So far i got very rare ban reports, less then before update. So cheat is now stable.
04/19/2020, 14:26
#1541
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 48
Imagine updating Psilent for days just for it to still not work XD this is a joke
04/19/2020, 17:06
#1542
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
I NEED HELP INJECTING
04/19/2020, 18:18
#1543
(?)
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by
1O8O
I NEED HELP INJECTING
What do you need help with? Put a USB in, put the software on the USB, launch the software, remove USB when it says, *if not done* make an account with key, choose which version and hit run or whatever it says, then when it closes open Steam then Rust.
04/19/2020, 18:58
#1544
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
psilent still dosnt work
04/19/2020, 19:21
#1545
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dinkz
What do you need help with? Put a USB in, put the software on the USB, launch the software, remove USB when it says, *if not done* make an account with key, choose which version and hit run or whatever it says, then when it closes open Steam then Rust.
i put the usb run the cheat everything goes well then i hit inject and it closes normally and then open steam and load up rust get into the server and the menu just is not there nothing happened idk what im doing wrong it just dosnt inject
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:36 .