Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/07/2019, 21:33   #121 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My vouch for AK

All the troll's keep saying he only cares about the money and is 'scamming' etc is bullshit.
I bought the spoofer only, but he gave me the cheat also and let me use it... Didn't make me pay full price

The cheat is pretty undetected from what i've seen, i last around 40 hours rage hacking and stream sniping lol, legit hacking i'm sure you will last a long time

The support is a tad slow, but he makes sure you get sorted and doesnt forget about you

The cheat overall is nice looking, has every feature you could need

Worth The Buy
Old 04/07/2019, 21:47   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Haha. 40hrs is nothing bro. Please care to update us when u get banned if u have ***** to do so. I bet u if u tell someone u were banned using ak, gt will probably ban you from aimkit
Old 04/07/2019, 22:13   #123 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
Haha. 40hrs is nothing bro. Please care to update us when u get banned if u have ***** to do so. I bet u if u tell someone u were banned using ak, gt will probably ban you from aimkit
Have you not seen some of the rage features AK offer?
Lasting a few days rage hacking is good, you clearly haven't hacked in rust before.
I know it's mainly of reports, but take RG for an example. Silent aim kids with RG and get banned within 3 hours lol
Old 04/07/2019, 23:59   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you
Old 04/08/2019, 00:29   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad009 View Post
Have you not seen some of the rage features AK offer?
Lasting a few days rage hacking is good, you clearly haven't hacked in rust before.
I know it's mainly of reports, but take RG for an example. Silent aim kids with RG and get banned within 3 hours lol
I've hacked for 9-10 years, i've also been a previous AK user... i know exactly what rage feautures are. i have friends whos raged for over thousand hours in rust, so dont come tell me i dont know anything. Also look at my profile creation date
Old 04/08/2019, 00:32   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
I was going to let you back in but since you're playing the victim, i'll pass. BTW AK very rarely goes down, so you're likely full of it.

on unrelated news the peasant EC author is banning anyone who knows me or who's used AK LOL. How insecure and pathetic that lil worm is. ESP only man thinks he's big time now because he added a few features. If anyones an EC customer and wants to use a real cheat(that's actually UD) HMU, i'll even give you a discount. Until then i'm gonna have AK users decimate any EC user they find, what a meme that acus tard is.
I'm probably one of the only guys in this thread who wasn't shittalking about Aimkit lol. And now I'm "playing the victim" because I ask about what I paid for.
Old 04/08/2019, 01:21   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
I'm probably one of the only guys in this thread who wasn't shittalking about Aimkit lol. And now I'm "playing the victim" because I ask about what I paid for.
You paid for AK 2.0, you paid for a month and got over a year access. Just because you decided not to use it isn't my fault. 3.0 is a massive rewrite+new platform, almost every aspect of AK 3.0 has been rewritten, updated, or created from scratch so I have every right to decide who gets access and who doesn't.

So you can try and play the victim all you want but the facts are a very different thing.
Old 04/08/2019, 03:29   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You paid for AK 2.0, you paid for a month and got over a year access. Just because you decided not to use it isn't my fault. 3.0 is a massive rewrite+new platform, almost every aspect of AK 3.0 has been rewritten, updated, or created from scratch so I have every right to decide who gets access and who doesn't.

So you can try and play the victim all you want but the facts are a very different thing.
So every cheat provider can say "No, the cheat has a different name now, you need to pay again." after it got detected? lol
The cheat might have been up for 1 year but it was detected for 1 year too then...
I paid for a cheat that was advertised as "undetected". Cheats are getting detected, that's not the problem.
But you just said that the reason you're not giving me what I paid for is because I'm "playing the victim".
Old 04/08/2019, 03:39   #129

Thumbs down

Quote:
So every cheat provider can say "No, the cheat has a different name now, you need to pay again." after it got detected? lol
The cheat might have been up for 1 year but it was detected for 1 year too then...
I paid for a cheat that was advertised as "undetected". Cheats are getting detected, that's not the problem.
But you just said that the reason you're not giving me what I paid for is because I'm "playing the victim".
it wasn't detected a year....that's stories trolls make up who are salty they got banned. Also as I said he paid for A SINGLE MONTH and got a FREE YEAR access, who tf you know does that? No one, do I get a thank you, nope, just crying and hate and victim posts.

3.0 is a massive new project so no he's not getting access, *** him and *** you too.
Old 04/08/2019, 03:56   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
it wasn't detected a year....that's stories trolls make up who are salty they got banned. Also as I said he paid for A SINGLE MONTH and got a FREE YEAR access, who tf you know does that? No one, do I get a thank you, nope, just crying and hate and victim posts.

3.0 is a massive new project so no he's not getting access, *** him and *** you too.
No, I paid for 1 month of an undetected Rust cheat and got 2 days...
I've been in aimkit discord and also in the forum since it started. I know how long the cheat was up and down, no "trolls" had to tell me about that.
Not a very professional way to deal with your customers.

I never understood why everyone hates GreenTea and Aimkit but I think I finally do.
Pro Tip: Stop being toxic to everyone, alot of people will stop being toxic towards you then too.
Old 04/08/2019, 04:12   #131

Thumbs up

Quote:
No, I paid for 1 month of an undetected Rust cheat and got 2 days...
I've been in aimkit discord and also in the forum since it started. I know how long the cheat was up and down, no "trolls" had to tell me about that.
Not a very professional way to deal with your customers.

I never understood why everyone hates GreenTea and Aimkit but I think I finally do.
Pro Tip: Stop being toxic to everyone, alot of people will stop being toxic towards you then too.
you know you're lying so nothing more to talk about, you're not welcome into 3.0. Also my care cup couldn't be more empty for cry baby trolls. They like you been posting lies about me on here for over a year, so seriously *** you, we're enemies for life. That goes for any and all trolls, you hate me? good, I hate you too, remember that.
Old 04/08/2019, 04:34   #132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you know you're lying so nothing more to talk about, you're not welcome into 3.0. Also my care cup couldn't be more empty for cry baby trolls. They like you been posting lies about me on here for over a year, so seriously *** you, we're enemies for life. That goes for any and all trolls, you hate me? good, I hate you too, remember that.
You take this very personal lol
If you wouldn't reply to all the people making fun of you they would probably stop within less than a week.
Old 04/08/2019, 05:48   #133 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I Added you on Discord interested in your cheat looks very advanced
Old 04/08/2019, 06:12   #134

Talking

Quote:
You take this very personal lol
If you wouldn't reply to all the people making fun of you they would probably stop within less than a week.
No one makes "fun of me", i'm the one who mocks them, all they can do is cry and spam.

(oh and get rektd in game ofc, AK #1, I regularly hear users tell me how they wipe out group of rg etc...peasants lol, ez)
Old 04/08/2019, 12:11   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He scammed me lol, I paid him then he said BRB took him a whole day. I message him again and it says that he blocked me.

Dont buy from him