Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/09/2019, 17:31   #151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeser View Post
Sorry, I don't talk to fanboys.
ok. this is how mature you are, said to post full convo not take **** out of context and called me a fanboy, elitepvpers 2019.

and many more messages with you saying "3rd world, poor, insecure, i'll dump your cheat" etc.
Old 04/09/2019, 17:32   #152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisk View Post
ok. this is how mature you are, said to post full convo not take **** out of context and called me a fanboy, elitepvpers 2019.

and many more messages with you saying "3rd world, poor, insecure, i'll dump your cheat" etc.
Want me to sign ur profile?

This kid even has my discord on his steam profile, what a fan rofl
Old 04/10/2019, 09:01   #153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aimkit is legit, big vouch
Old 04/10/2019, 14:21   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

are there any more vouches?
Old 04/10/2019, 23:37   #155 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZzoT View Post
are there any more vouches?
its a working paste, paste of nevermiss, thugs old cheat, thugs old d3d menu, some **** public hv and scrubhack. yeah its legit... a legit paste. everything in the cheat is public, most users dont last a day. gt **** talked crow and then later after he did that he got banned after saying aimkit is better then kukko rofl.
Old 04/11/2019, 02:54   #156

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkastalker View Post
its a working paste, paste of nevermiss, thugs old cheat, thugs old d3d menu, some **** public hv and scrubhack. yeah its legit... a legit paste. everything in the cheat is public, most users dont last a day. gt **** talked crow and then later after he did that he got banned after saying aimkit is better then kukko rofl.

How many times do I need to tell you dumbazz trolls, if you're going to post lies about me at least make them somewhat accurate/believable...

so let me correct this non-sense once again...

1)AK existed 2/3 years before nevermiss

2)AK's UI isn't d3d or have anything to do with directx, it's web based and I created it from scratch. No one has anything that looks even remotely similar, and that too existed years before I started spoon feeding creepy handz.... Also creepy handz doesn't have a cheat much less a menu....

3)Banned after what? I regularly screen share with new users and use all features, including rektn nerds through walls, sometimes I get banned off reports, who gives a ****? You act like crow did anything? He can't even speak english so probably didn't even understand me mocking him in game....he did see me join though as ASMR_SUCKS, yet hid like a little *****.

Like I said before, next time you or one of your other cry baby troll efriends post non-sense about me, try and get even 1 thing accurate.
Old 04/11/2019, 06:41   #157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I see bad things about Aimkit here. I don't see any old users with high rep vouching for this either though =\
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2019, 07:44   #158

Quote:
I see bad things about Aimkit here. I don't see any old users with high rep vouching for this either though =\
Guess you better leave the thread then? If you believe trolls about Aimkit, you're not welcome in Aimkit, that simple. I don't want retarded users.
Old 04/11/2019, 07:56   #159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

At this point, I do not believe anyone on the thread, hence to why I am asking if there are any vouches from legit old known users of epvp with good rep? You don't have to attack me straight away

Are there any other forums you advertise on?
Old 04/11/2019, 08:20   #160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post

How many times do I need to tell you dumbazz trolls, if you're going to post lies about me at least make them somewhat accurate/believable...

so let me correct this non-sense once again...

1)AK existed 2/3 years before nevermiss

2)AK's UI isn't d3d or have anything to do with directx, it's web based and I created it from scratch. No one has anything that looks even remotely similar, and that too existed years before I started spoon feeding creepy handz.... Also creepy handz doesn't have a cheat much less a menu....

3)Banned after what? I regularly screen share with new users and use all features, including rektn nerds through walls, sometimes I get banned off reports, who gives a shit? You act like crow did anything? He can't even speak english so probably didn't even understand me mocking him in game....he did see me join though as ASMR_SUCKS, yet hid like a little bitch.

Like I said before, next time you or one of your other cry baby troll efriends post non-sense about me, try and get even 1 thing accurate.
remember that cheat u leaked from thug when he first started yeah ur cheats kind of not a complete paste of that and then skin changer from scrubhack or what u call "mercury" rofl and loads of misc shit from nevermiss. also if asmr sucks why couldn't u make an rpc silent aim and why did u have to beg thug for ur shaders and why cant u do any exploits that completely fuck the game. oh yeah forgot ur menu was some shitty css paste also u kill through walls cause of chase. also i have seen so many of ur users legit hacking with ur shit and getting banned in a day, yet asmr has a main he uses and its never been banned...... also u always tried to throw shots at asmr. keep away from the furry cause hes to good for u. also why does he need to speak english hes not from a past english colony. and u pasted nevermiss by idk maybe fucking repasting ur cheat 3 times.... also greasepot clean up ur hair.
Old 04/11/2019, 08:21   #161

Thumbs up

Quote:
At this point, I do not believe anyone on the thread, hence to why I am asking if there are any vouches from legit old known users of epvp with good rep? You don't have to attack me straight away

Are there any other forums you advertise on?
it doesn't matter, you're not welcome in Aimkit, so keep it moving vouche man.
Old 04/11/2019, 13:23   #162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Just for the beginning so all know it. I AM NOT A TROLL -DONT TALK SHIT or LIE or whatever 100% Realtalk.

So to start this of.
I am an existing "verified" AK user since around september 2018.
I got invited back in the days for an UD cheat, I´v payed the invited and when I got into it I also payed the 1 month to use the cheat.
As I was in the discord then people told me that AK 2.0 is detected but many people used AK Mini that was UD.
So I stocked up and bought the VIP version for 100$ to use the UD version.

AKMini was pretty good.
It was smooth, just the ESP was buggin at the beginning but GT fixed that too.
I lasted around 3-4 Weeks then it got detected. ( So overall I have payed over 200$ with the invite for 3-4 weeks UD cheat with less features)

After it got detected AKMini, he canceled the access to it because he started working on AK3.0 .
So people couldnt even use the Detected cheat , we could use nothing we just had to wait.

Thats where the waiting started.

After a while GT hyped us up saying he is working on AK3.0 and its a whole new platform with new security and also for new games later on.
Becuase of that "new" platform we had to pay again 40$

Many users complained about that because many payed for a month but couldnt use it because it was detecated. ( I also played once AK2.0, got banned within 20min back in September)

Well he was like : either you pay again or go use another cheat

No doubt , GT worked hard, he gave us a 1000% release date before christmas but didnt released it( prob some bugs or whatever)
Well he hyped the whole users up every week over and over . People got so hyped for it and then again delayed. We got like 5-10 100% release dates that never happend.

At every new release date when we got delayed suddenly GT said something about leakers.
We where pretty disapointed people tryed to leak AK and cant get a accurate release date.

I think people got mad and disapointed about those delays and then tryed to leak.

That brings us to 2019:

He said he is going to release - people got hyped up but we got delayed again a month.
In february I finally got him to HWID lock me so I also payed again the 40$
I got the HWID locker and he was also happy I got intel and said it will run very smooth on my machine and I also was happy and hyped.
All I needed now to use the cheat was the loader.

He gave another release date in March for the loader so we can go :"rekt people"
In March there where suddenly again "leakers" as GT said and said he dont give any existing user now the cheat and he focusing on giving to EPVP users.
He even said in the "verified channel" where only around 4-6 users where that he is not giving anymore users the HWID locker till he get rid of all leakers. (understandable)
Closly 1 Hour later he wrote on "General" chat : @ all the rest get ready for tomorrow for HWID locker+paying.
I wrote then in "General" chat : I thought you not gonna accept anymore users now and wanna get rid of leakers and now wanna setup rest of people?
Guess what .. he silenced me and said : Stop talking shit you are annoying.
I was just asking a normal question because that was wierd for me... if someone says.. no more people now and then 1 hr late he wanna setup rest of them.. well

Lets continue

In the meantime GT was more active on here Epvp forum.
He wrote with people on here that got banned and said : Aimkit is scam/trash blablabla.
He always admitted that people using AK , having fun and rektin people.
While the whole users not even really got the HWID locker and waited for him to set them up .
I dont know why he was lying there and saying that but whatever..

Then GT said to us, he will release it to all existing users and suddenly he became quiet again in the rocketchat.
Someone send me then a link off Epvp where GT selling AK3.0 to EPVP users and we had still to wait.
People here have to pay way more than the old users , what ok is its his cheat so his prices.
He is saying that if people pay more they wont leak or stuff.
He also forget that old users had to pay : Invite+monthly 2 times and most of them also VIP.
So : Most payed around : 60-100$+80$+100$= ~240-280$ ... But yeah..

Dont forget in the meantime when I already payed in February again I still had to wait , even when Epvp users got it I / all the others had to wait.

So he sold his cheat here on EPVP : saying the existing users having fun with AK3.0 and its UD months now.
First of all the whole rocketchat users wasnt using Ak3.0 before any Epvp users used it.
Sure it can be UD months if noone is using the cheat.

To bring this now forward..

I refered a guy to Aimkit... GT made money because I refered someone to him. I got no thank you nothing. He told me AK3.0 was working end March but it was verrryy buggy and stuttering every 5 seconds. He even screenshared with me so I could watch the stutter and maybe help him out there.
After a week he got banned and said to me that he is not using Ak3.0 now because he got 5 accounts now banned within days so he said its prob Detected by now.

Well GT is working on a fix from what iv read and a update should hit in the near future.

I always wrote GT a private message , asking him now finally for the loader.
I have been waiting 1 month without a reply and then I got a reply: He got screenshots of me leaking and stuff.
I was like : wtf show me those fake screenshots and search my whole discord or PC if you want I dont have something to hide.
He said: He dont wanna expose the one who send him the screenshots and he is not searching any PC.

I dont know if even every banned guy was a leaker.
I mean who wanna waste around 280$ ?

That brings us to now: I got called out from Greentea again as a :LEAKER ... without any reason, or proof.

I payed in February 2019 and I am waiting still to get the loader.
I see Epvp users getting added to rocketchat and other people also getting the loader but still many are waiting.
For what reason ?
It prob takes him 5-10Min to set someone up...

All I can say I have a feeling he wanna dump the old users to only have new users in the cheat that pay more idk.

I was always polite to him. I gave him my money and getting treated like a pig in a slaughterhouse.

Greentea is prob a hard working dev and his past AK Mini was pretty lit!

I enjoyed using it and also got exited to enjoy using AK3.0 but yea , he dont wanna give me/us not the loader for some specific reason we dont know and getting called as a leaker.

Greentea will prob find this text offensive because he gets triggered so easy for some reason.
But this has nothing to do with offenive or anything abusive about him as a dev or his cheat.
Its just a small 100% real story from me.

If you plan using Ak3.0 go ahead I bet you will have fun, but I find it unfair that other people that already payed have to wait now 2 months without a reason.

Imagine paying something now in reallife and have to wait now 2 months to get the product.
Most customers would rage...
Its money for that I had to work hard and gave it to him to recive a cheat but I get hold back like many others.

This is not just a text from me I guess I speak for many other existing users now that are TOO SCARED to say anything because Greentea gets Triggered fast.

Best Regards
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/11/2019, 19:37   #163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Talking LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
no more nice tea.
Lol u have never been nice
I got actual screens to backup what im saying gt. this is something you dont. Show us all the proofs u got for the people u banned lol...

Old 04/11/2019, 20:04   #164 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
I am still waiting for my 40$ refund ?????
Old 04/11/2019, 20:15   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeMaster1 View Post
I am still waiting for my 40$ refund ?????
you're not getting **** you leaking bottom feeding slug. You can try and scam like the trolls before you, but go ask them how that turned out.

now if you'll excuse me, I got non-banned users to attend to.
Closed Thread