Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Packages

Aimkit Spoofer
- Spoofs for Rust(low and high level hardware), AK's spoofer is spooky awesome and works when others have failed you.
- Allows you to play if you're already HWID banned and prevents future ones
- $100 lifetime (BTC or paypal)
- Intel or AMD users can buy
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Support
Currently only Windows 10 1803 and Windows 10 1809 are supported. You can see your windows version by clicking start and typing winver. Also only english verisons of Windows are officially supported. I can also help you download an older ISO to downgrade if need be.

If interested add me on discord at GreenTea#8168 you can be using it within 10 minutes!

Note: I require an EPVP trade for all users.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also my images above were created by Mr_Ich a super friendly, super talented artist with good prices. If need some stuff done feel free to message him.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/26/2019, 23:39   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 80
One of the nicest devs I ever met, communicates with his users, always replies and helps with problems.

The hack itself is the best one I've used so far, tried BSS, RG, AA.. but none as packed with features as this one (climbing walls is the best )

Good aimbot with movement and attachment compensation, very fluent external esp (feels almost internal)

Best of luck with sales here on Epvp!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/06/2019, 23:48   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG-XANAX View Post
so wait since the thread re-opend did the hack get inspected by a mod cause i dont see anywhere a mod wrote you inspected it?
Yes it was, hence why thread is re-opened.
Old 03/07/2019, 01:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitOG View Post
FALSE

hes lies
its no confmrmd

like usual, you're the liar not me.
Old 03/07/2019, 01:24   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
i dont own btc would u accept paypal or bank transfer?!
Old 03/07/2019, 01:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkk View Post
i dont own btc would u accept paypal or bank transfer?!
Sorry not for the first month, maybe after a month or two, when you become trusted.
Old 03/07/2019, 02:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
We arent saying all these things on pure f or because we're salty. we're saying it because we feel scammed. u banned innocent people took our money. no ban explanation, no nothing. u simply ban people because u THINK they are leaking. atleast its that in my own case.. We're talking **** on you because we GOT SCAMMED, banned when there was no reason for it!! That is why we talk smack so people wont experience the same. U have been promising release for many months now... EVERY Single time its been a delay, u always find an excuse for not releasing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2019, 02:45   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
Im interested have some more Informations?

Im ignoring the spam
Old 03/07/2019, 03:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfpanzer View Post
Im interested have some more Informations?

Im ignoring the spam
am busy testing rn to make sure it's up to date with staging for the forced wipe tomorrow. But I can screenshare tomorrow if you like.
Old 03/08/2019, 18:28   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 22,454
Enough now.
Post only if you are interested in a trade or if you can constructively contribute to the topic. Please ensure, that your feedback is always given a reason. Meaningless posts (e.g. one-word posts like “Scammer”) are considered spam and violate our rules. If you want to post negative feedback, please take a look at
Old 03/08/2019, 21:51   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You know whats funny, i had been in this cheat for a good 6 months. Got banned for supposedly 'leaking'. He said i had been talking to ThugLife and leaking information however this is completely false. If you join this cheat and actually pay you will most likely be banned within 3 months for 'leaking' also. He has lied to his customers for months saying 'the cheat will be out tonight promise' then after 24 hours will ghost and not talk to anyone. Then he will make some bullshit excuse stating how he 'was spending time with family'. The main event i remember is when he said it would be out on new years day, 3 months later finally releases it. If I'm honest i would be surprised if it actually is released . Moral of the story is be extremely careful when purchasing this cheat, i did really trust GT and considered him a friend, however i guess this isnt the case. I used the cheat for a while and it was actually good, it had some useful features and was worth the money however i do not know what happened but the cheat just disappeared for 4 months and left all the customers wondering when it would come back. !BE CAREFUL!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/09/2019, 00:05   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dear EPVP Staff, don't remove my post. Its just a feedback

so, im old og user of ratkit, hes been promising ud for like 2 years, false promises that release of 3.0, or soon big update, hes just ******* scamming everyone. Whoever will pay him, he wont get anything, or atleast gaytea will release something that is "undetected" but just for him

He pushed Aimkit 3.0 Release topic meanwhile hes users waiting 2 years for get a thing that they paid for - undetected rust cheat, but it wont happend, because while gaytea pushed fake info about release before new year, hes asked hypervisor dev on github how to compile

Hes cheat is ******* virus and scam, hes doesnt providing thing that peoples paying for, also hes always saying that hes banned over 40 peoples for leakin, u guys know how hes got leakers? hes stealing discord tokens, just inject ratkit with discord and profit, he have all your messages, auth token of your acc so he can do whatever he want

pay him and wait for release every single week, then it ends with "oh today my family day sry i cant release its delayed" then timer counting again, and again ends at family day, thats how it looks like in last 2 years. Also fun fact is that his family day is playing league of legends

enjoy big nothing
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/09/2019, 04:08   #13

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRemix007 View Post
Dear EPVP Staff, don't remove my post. Its just a feedback

so, im old og user of ratkit, hes been promising ud for like 2 years, false promises that release of 3.0, or soon big update, hes just fucking scamming everyone. Whoever will pay him, he wont get anything, or atleast gaytea will release something that is "undetected" but just for him

He pushed Aimkit 3.0 Release topic meanwhile hes users waiting 2 years for get a thing that they paid for - undetected rust cheat, but it wont happend, because while gaytea pushed fake info about release before new year, hes asked hypervisor dev on github how to compile

Hes cheat is fucking virus and scam, hes doesnt providing thing that peoples paying for, also hes always saying that hes banned over 40 peoples for leakin, u guys know how hes got leakers? hes stealing discord tokens, just inject ratkit with discord and profit, he have all your messages, auth token of your acc so he can do whatever he want

pay him and wait for release every single week, then it ends with "oh today my family day sry i cant release its delayed" then timer counting again, and again ends at family day, thats how it looks like in last 2 years. Also fun fact is that his family day is playing league of legends

enjoy big nothing
you're not an og of anything,I barely even remember you... and you got caught leaking the same way others got caught, through screenshots and screenshares other users sent me.... See my legit users hate leakin scrubs like yourself, so be mad, care cup empty. And i'm not gonna respond to the the rest of your lies and spam other to say, while there's some banned users i'd be willing to allow back in, not you, you're banned for life.
Old 03/09/2019, 05:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude, if you are going to keep going after ak, atleast you could improve your typo`s a bit. No hate though.
Old 03/09/2019, 05:28   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp21 View Post
Dude, if you are going to keep going after ak, atleast you could improve your typo`s a bit. No hate though.
i am ortistic an greentee likes to pray on ppl like me
bcuz we r too scared to speak aboutit
but i will not b sacred of him nemore
thank u 4 the love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
AK 3.0 is finally here! the best Rust cheat ever made
look @ dis trash

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread