Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2019, 01:58   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I haven't really gotten into Bitcoin. Forgive me for my ignorance. How much USD is 100 BTC?
Old 03/17/2019, 04:00   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman76 View Post
I haven't really gotten into Bitcoin. Forgive me for my ignorance. How much USD is 100 BTC?
it's $100 usd in btc, and I maybe willing to accept pp if you're verified.
Old 03/18/2019, 02:01   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 380
Vouch for GT, have been an AimKit user for quite some time and it is ******* insane! Been playing with 3.0 for a few days and everything is perfect. If anyone has any questions if this is a "scam" (which is isn't *****) you can message me on Discord. ev0ken#0997
Old 03/20/2019, 07:21   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouching for gt

Thankful for GT for making this beauty I am so f--ing happy its extremely fun, this is trizyy from rocket chat if you saw me from the screen shots of what the leakers where putting in here you probably recognize my name idk. I am a customer and I paid a couple months back yes there have been delays I understand, he gives us updates but I know that GT has worked very hard to make this happen and it has already arrived I have no idea how to code or do **** like that but just looking at ak 3.0 its so good probably the best of the best I've come from I mean I only tried R8 for rust not advertising but ak 3.0 is 10000X better than that garbage no offence risky ily but if you are interested in the cheat everything he describes is in, I extremely recommend my dudes.

haters can lick my ***** cause deadass u see me vouching ur lowkey crying cuz the regret you have for leaking
Old 03/20/2019, 09:12   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch for GT

this is great Rust hack. so many features will make us excited and fun !
It's not a scam, it works perfectly, it's perfect
ofc this cheat is perfect atm but we will get better with gt's update
Old 03/20/2019, 16:27   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in purchasing, add me back on discord please.
dragged#8202
Old 03/21/2019, 17:01   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on discord
Old 03/21/2019, 17:50   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
you're not an og of anything,I barely even remember you... and you got caught leaking the same way others got caught, through screenshots and screenshares other users sent me.... See my legit users hate leakin scrubs like yourself, so be mad, care cup empty. And i'm not gonna respond to the the rest of your lies and spam other to say, while there's some banned users i'd be willing to allow back in, not you, you're banned for life.
It’s crazy to me this guy still manages to advertise Aimmeme, and still continues to lie about it every day. I was once in aimkit, but like many other people was banned for “leaking”, I have over 5 working rust cheats, and I’m in private communities etc. I also purchased his “vip” which costed an additional 100$ but at the end of the day will ban you for “leaking, backdoor, etc” when really all you will be doing is asking when the cheat will come out. After “family days” which are Sunday’s the cheat will supposedly be “RELEASED/UPDATED” it’s just all bullshit. And the MODS on this website surprise me even more, how can you protect a scam and not know it’s a scam, open your eyes.
Old 03/22/2019, 19:37   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLikeMyAim View Post
It’s crazy to me this guy still manages to advertise Aimmeme, and still continues to lie about it every day. I was once in aimkit, but like many other people was banned for “leaking”, I have over 5 working rust cheats, and I’m in private communities etc. I also purchased his “vip” which costed an additional 100$ but at the end of the day will ban you for “leaking, backdoor, etc” when really all you will be doing is asking when the cheat will come out. After “family days” which are Sunday’s the cheat will supposedly be “RELEASED/UPDATED” it’s just all bullshit. And the MODS on this website surprise me even more, how can you protect a scam and not know it’s a scam, open your eyes.
What the hell you taking about? the update is released and everyone is using it, get that salt out of your ******.
Old 03/23/2019, 01:01   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

n/m
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2019, 07:45   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Spoke with developer on discord.

Seems like a good person.
Old 03/23/2019, 10:03   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
Spoke with developer on discord.

Seems like a good person.
a good person takes dc tokens, scams, **** talks all the devs that he trusts and give him features, backstabs, ***** over his customers if they complain at all. he even banned ghoste after he ******* ratted out everyone of his friends.
Old 03/23/2019, 14:01   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He def doesn't ban people who complain, I haven't been able to use it much due to a very bad stutter issue and have had a few accounts banned and have complained to him and he has not banned me, the program definitely has issues and I'm not so sure it's undetected, but have yet to be banned for complaining.
Old 03/24/2019, 04:48   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigruskiprocodenz View Post
a good person takes dc tokens, scams, **** talks all the devs that he trusts and give him features, backstabs, ***** over his customers if they complain at all. he even banned ghoste after he ******* ratted out everyone of his friends.
Any proof of these big claims, chief?
Old 03/24/2019, 05:49   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
Any proof of these big claims, chief?
please don't encourage it, I don't need his spam and lies in this thread too. My TOS is very clear, and I don't do any of those things he said, he's just upset he got banned.
Closed Thread