Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Globocide Gaming Custom Noob Friendly

Discussion on Globocide Gaming Custom Noob Friendly within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Globocide Gaming Custom Noob Friendly

I want to promote this awesome server my friends and I have been playing on the last few wipes. The Admin custom makes the maps and monuments and is very easy to talk to. If you decide to give it a try be sure to join the discord and let them know that you saw "Day's Advertisement", it'll help me out and let the admin know I'm trying to help him out!

Website

Server Description
Globocide Gaming Custom Maps
Vanilla gameplay No Decay Noob Friendly
wiped July 2nd 2020 map
Next wipe Aug 6th 2020 map & bp
Basics: Monthly map, Bi-Monthly BP, No Decay

Rules
1: Don't be a ********
Trash talking is generally tolerated but if another player asks you to stop, do it.
Don't be an ******* to other players. There are a lot of other Rust servers, if you want to be an ******* go somewhere else.

When raiding, Don’t be a douche and destroy boxes or any other deployables you don’t need to.
Raiding the same person over and over without them attempting to raid you back or other such harassment is not acceptable, and could result in a ban.
Do not Grief another player or groups base.
Do not lock up another player or groups base after your raid is over. When you finish booming, and you have taken all the loot you want, let the owner have their base back.

if you have to log off your raid is over, don't lock the base down to finish it later, you should have been better prepared.

General douchebaggery or disruption of the server will result in a kick or ban at the Admins discretion
2. Don't be a racist ********
3. Don't be a homophobic ********
see previous 3 rules again, don't be a ********

VAC/Game bans are not allowed. Period

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kitty Cats Server|Noob Friendly|TP|Kits|Clans|Active & Friendly Owner :)
05/09/2017 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
We are really noob friendly, ideal for people learning how to play the game (and in the evenings UK time at least, there's generally people around who won't mind helping out at all), however hardcore players welcome too, as we have a few who like to go on raiding spree's around the map lol ;). I am constantly in the server, working on it, you'll probably see me when you join as I always come and say hi :), and I'm always open to hearing new suggestions! There's also a few hidden NPC boss fights...
U.S. (East) (24/7) Vanilla Rust Server - Friendly admins - Noob Friendly
05/14/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
( Connection Info: 216.245.213.134:28291 ) Name: Bearglove We are a group of college students running a rust server now that class is out. This server is completely vanilla, but we understand that some people are busy and don't have time to maintain their houses all of the time or keep their stuff from getting stolen, so if you've been robbed for the 100th time this week we will be more than happy to help you get some replacement gear. We also try to prevent losing blueprints between...
[WIPED 3/22] The Love Shack - Friendly Admin/Lovin'/Noob Friendly/Mumble
03/23/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello Rusters, I'm Alex_Moran and I'm the server Admin for 'The Love Shack'. I bought this server today and we're looking for a dedicated group of 'lovers' to come here and get resources, build, and beat the living hell out of each other. THAT'S RUST. We welcome noobies, and encourage noobies to come here for advice. hit that F1, client.connect 66.55.137.54:28016 Why love alone, when you can love with us? Alex
[BETA]Beta-Max Online ~ 120 CAP ~ D13 ~ Custom Events ~ Custom Quests ~ Custom Areas
03/25/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 109 Replies
Hello there, I would like to announce the BETA opening of Astro Server, We are here for the community not for competition. We don't care if we are #1 or #1001. The BETA will last one week, to find any small bugs that may still exist. During this time users will receive 5000 Wonga as soon as you register this is part of the BETA test. Also users will be rewarded for helping when we go live, Which you can find more information on this at the forum. Please be aware after the BETA ends...