Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

any tims\help for a real noob

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any tims\help for a real noob

im gona try this game for the first time later today.is there any bots or advice you you can give me.like i said first tme trying it,i play CO and its about dead till the proxies come back

Old   #2

Make a account, train Stregth and attack both to 20+ and keep your def at 1. Start doing lower level quests. Never level your def (quest exp doesnt count) and then you will be a good pkers and get your fishing up fish lobsters and cook em and go out and pk its more fun to pk on runescape than conquer. PS: if you die on runescape you lose all your items but th e 3 most valuable ones and you can see those items you wont lose by going to your player equipment set-up.

Old   #3

lol thanks for the advice I dont PK but other then that ill try what you said thanks
Old   #4

Pking in runescape isnt like Conquer online people dont look down upon it because there is no REAL pk maps that you just run around in. There is a place like the jail ment for pking and its the only place you can pk. You go in you get pked your fault poeple who dont go to pk other normally dont go in with there gear on.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

i played the game for about an hour(load times sucks,im on dial-up)looks like there is a lot of different stuff to do,still dont quite understand thegame lol but looks fun im gona try and get into it a little more,thanks
Old   #6

alot more stuff to do on members servers... you need to pay though, its worth it, but i think you gotta learn the game first
Old   #7

yo real death runescape is a fun game im also a co player but i played runescape for years b 4 i started co.. money making on free is boring man my best tip to you is to get members.. its not like co.. where u can just buy richness u pay 5-7 dollars a month max per acc and make money like every1 else and bots arnt such a hot idea for runescape.. most either have spyware in them or are crappy and get u banned in a day or 2 also.. avoid the auto typers lol i got a 105 banned for it now its perm muted >.> oh and if ur members a easy way for low levels to make money is to pick flax make into bow strings and sell them.. not sure what there going for now havent been on rs in a few months =) but yea rs is the **** i just wished they would update graphics a lil... even tho im on dial up 2 LOL but yea thats about all i can tell ya... besides f2p pkin sux...

Thanks
1 User