Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lvl Mage + Get $$

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl Mage + Get $$

First off the level of your magic must at least be good enough to use fire bolt and preferably 60+, Combat level 80+ recommended but NOT needed.

1)Get 5k Chaos Runes and then equevilant amount of airs you will need to cast fire bolt. USE A FIRE STAFF
2)Get at least 12 anti-fire pots and get magic attack equipment.
3) Bring tele runes (tele tablet) and an axe and go to the Steel dragons in karamanja.
4)go to a safe spot along the left wall and Kill the same steel dragon with fire bolt (they spawn fast) over and over and I tested it and you can a dragon skirt OR dragon legs about every 3-5k chaos so your practically guaranteed one.

TIPS:
-if you can a dragon item DONT tele out until your done or low on food because ive gotten 3 d items with one 5k chaos trip (leg-med-leg).
-Never Get take off your anti-fire shield of else you can get hit up to 65 i think and they hit rapidly so taking it off = DEATH
-Bring sharks but lobs are ok
-Avoid being hit by them when running to the safespot but they wont kill you dont sorry
-Use your pot before you run into the cave (use at the greater demon spawn) and use melee prayer so you dont get hit on your way to the safe spot.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

PICS OF SETUP
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

hmm very interesting, but it is very time consuming isnt it but useful post.

Old   #3

yes its time consuming but 2-3hours MAX is what you spend doing it and you get great prayer exp at the same time, not to mention common rune drops/blood rune drops.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #4

Nice ^^