Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pure breed guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pure breed guide

1.) What a pure is
a. Pures have many types but all are bascialy the same they all have the goal to have as high as skillls while obtaining the lowest combat level possible.
b. There are many types of pures wich include no defense pures, 10defencse pures, prayer beasts(thats arnt rly pure), dueling pures, and pure strengh pures.

2.) How should I get about making my pure?

a. Buy 5 ruby ammys, rune 2-hander, addy 2-hander, mithril 2-hander, black 2-hander, steel 2-hander and iron 2-hander.
b. Make an account.

3.) Making the account the funnest and boringest part.

a. Make ur character basic with pants and shirt same color and make him bold, u want to look stern, not happy and nice.
b. Get a cool name, use 3 as E and 0 instead of O or o, you might want to include in your name words that include, pk, 0wn j00, 0wnage, t0tal, pur3, etc.

4.) Tutorial island - Some short cuts

a. When u get to the cooking part talk to the chef then drop the meat talk to him agin and get another piece, pick up the piece u dropped and cook both and talk to the chef.
b. When u get to the wizard drop the runes he gives you and talk to him that way u stay 100%pure.

PURE TYPES
1.) No defense pur3.

a. This is a pure that always stays at defence level 1 and only works on attack and strengh.
b. Good benifits at a low level.
c. When it gets really high its not as good as some other pure types.
d. Suggest items are ruby ammy, full iron, and all the 2-handers.

2.) No atk for def pur3.

a. This pure normally has 5 atk and 1def.
b. I don't know much about this type but I think that they stink.

3.) Prayer beasts

a. Pure with a def of 1-5.
b. Can not reach its full benifits until probably level 39.
c. Almost the same as a no def pure except these pures normally to prayer till prayer level 31.

4.) 10 def pures

a. Same as no def pures except they get 10 def to wear black armor
b. They're the standard pure that most people make
c. They are good pkers

5. Defense pures

a. These have a lower attack and str than there def
b. Good especially if you have a mage and/or ranger in your pking team

6.) Dueling pures

a. They have about all 3 skills equal with def the highest skill then str then atk.
b. Str is not as important since u can use super pots.
c. Maging is ok as long as u don't do prayer as well.
d. Most expensive sine you have to pay $5 a month.
e. More benifits such as lots of runes, santa hats, masks, and p hats.

Now You Know The Pures Now You Got To Level Them
Go to the cows - always the cows at the crafting guild (always train there). Training the gobs in lumby is ok but be prepared for tons of n00bs!
Once your a good level (I suggest just asking your friends if they think ur ready to go pking - make sure you trust them so they are not just telling you your good so you will go die)
I highly suggest reading the Wilderness Catching/Running Guide and practice alot before going pking.

Pking Places

Level 1 is a really good place for beginers and for higher levels I highly suggest the Dark Warrior Castle in level 13 wildy.