Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

thinking of writing a bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
thinking of writing a bot

Hi, i've been working with c# and automation type stuff, and have been thinking of writing a bot/script deal for a game. I'm thinking RS, since I started the game about a couple weeks ago. I've been using an AutoIt script i wrote to mine and hunt.

Since ive already reached around 50 mining and 50 in combat skills with melee, im guessing there's not much chance for them banning any type of software that doesn't mess with the client. (Im not too familiar with botting and detection - but i do not plan to do anything besides image and color detection)

Is there a need for bots in RS? Or any specific parts of the grind i should focus on if i made it? (Im not very familiar with the game)-