Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i was thinking....

Discussion on i was thinking.... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was thinking....

Ever heard of 100 HEU , 100 FIRE , 90 Force and 10 Pacheon glaive?

Pacheon is for the hawk and passive , giving 18 attack rating increase

Do u think those 18 can do anything ? cuz i think 100 force is the same as 90.

thnx.
Old 07/29/2009, 03:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Force 100 gives you higher level (chance of success) and stun. 10 Pacheon is extremely pointless imo.
Old 07/29/2009, 03:55   #3

Force 100 does not give you stun.

But level 9 debuffs will fail constantly vs a level 100, they'll have about a 50% success rate if even. Max it!

Also, you won't be able to resurrect level 100s...and the 18 attack rate will barely help so just do max force or none at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2009, 04:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I thought they got stun at 100 cap, shows how much I play the game now >,<...

Still, Force at 100 for the lv10 debuffs would benefit much more than Pacheon / 10
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2009, 22:04   #5

Yea, it was weird.

In legend update preview they said they were adding a level 100 debuff (under skills, they had an icon and skill description and everything, along with all the new skills that really did get added) and it was unclear whether they were adding stun or dull. But they didn't add anything lol, it may come in a future update tho.