Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAXED MAIN VETERAN 2000+ TOTAL!

Discussion on MAXED MAIN VETERAN 2000+ TOTAL! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb MAXED MAIN VETERAN 2000+ TOTAL!

Hello boys and girls!
It's about time to quit this game so I will need some money for all my hard work.
I am looking to sell my veteran account , more than 10 years since created and plenty of 99's and untradebles , the OSRS account is also beast almost maxed, quest cape + Zulrah pet and achievements done, all you have to do it's log in and play, all the teleports and untradebles unlocked, you have all the details in the pictures and if you need more just mail me at:

PICTURES IN DESCRIPTION:
-> EOC Stats
-> Age
->Untradebles OSRS
-> OSRS Stats
->Kourend favours 100%

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Runescape Account Shop l 1562 Total 07 (Main) l 2109 Total Rs3 (Main) l
05/20/2016 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Introduction On this topic I will be promoting my Runescape 07 Main and my Runescape 3 Main! Reason I'm selling those account -> I got no time to play runescape anymore because of my study I'm following. Just take a look at the picture's and if you are interested you can either - Comment on topic - Send a PM - Add on Skype (send me a pm first) So first my old school runescape main! Stats:
[WTS] Maxed Melee Main 14XX Total 94 Mage Barrow Gloves [WTS]
03/23/2016 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
http://imgur.com/OKSuVOl http://imgur.com/R6m7Qca http://imgur.com/G5WSFPT Only selling to people who look and act trustworthy. I will not go first on trade unless you are highly respected and can prove with vouches. I will also be accepting RSGP as payment as I can transfer it into currency. Also accepting offers in Archeage gold on server: Kraken. Reserve: 80m Rsgp
Main Acct: LVL 122 - Quest Cape - 1639 Total - MAXED
10/31/2015 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys - Price 80M 07 RS gp Looking to sell my maxed main. I have a pking account that I would like to play but since I am in college I have very limited time. It is difficult to do both. I would like to sell this main for either RS 07 gp or Paypal. I have used this account for streaming/ if you are interested I can send you broadcast videos to show you that I am an honest guy. Only used it for duel arena but haven't been winning so it is a waste of time at this point. If you are...
[Selling] RS3 MAIN (2100 TOTAL), Maxed melee (95 PRAY)
04/17/2015 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Maxed melee account (except prayer "95 PRAY") 2100 Total level Alot of good untradeable items "shown in pictures below" Few good quests done: One of a kind, Temple of sennitisen, Desert Treasure and The fate of Gods. ITEMS: http://prntscr.com/6u4kbk STATS:
[Selling] 198 maxed MAIN RS3/126 maxed OLDSCHOOLRS,Very rich OsRs
11/18/2014 - Runescape Trading - 16 Replies
I am selling my 8 years old account,126 maxed on OldschoolRs and 198 maxed on Rs3,it has veteran cape and a lot of items on Rs3 and like 80mils in items and many quests done on runescape oldschool and it is on green zone this means that it has no offences done at the moment.I posted below some pictures of both of RS3 and 07RS accounts. Contact me at:[email protected] Stats 07RS View image: Stats Items 07RS View image: items