Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Main Acct: LVL 122 - Quest Cape - 1639 Total - MAXED

Discussion on Main Acct: LVL 122 - Quest Cape - 1639 Total - MAXED within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Main Acct: LVL 122 - Quest Cape - 1639 Total - MAXED

Hey guys -

Price 80M 07 RS gp

Looking to sell my maxed main. I have a pking account that I would like to play but since I am in college I have very limited time. It is difficult to do both. I would like to sell this main for either RS 07 gp or Paypal. I have used this account for streaming/ if you are interested I can send you broadcast videos to show you that I am an honest guy. Only used it for duel arena but haven't been winning so it is a waste of time at this point.

If you are interested, you can post to the thread and PM me. We can chat on skype etc...

I am original owner of the account so all information will be given to you. Has currently 70 days membership left (meant to let the membership run out but it automatically charged me again -.-)

Taking all offers.

Has no bank, maybe 5 or 6m worth it but I'm not worried about including that. Five skillcapes and all Halloween items. Full melee void, crystal shield imbued and about 12 million Nightmare Zone points.

*Willing to use MM or do whatever makes you feel comfortable for the trade.

Pictures:
Skills - Quests - Offenses

Login -
Old 10/31/2015, 20:47   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Old 10/31/2015, 22:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
Added

Still Selling

Bump - Selling for 80M

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 189lv| Quest cape | 22xx TOTAL
03/23/2016 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
I am willing to trade for wow gametime EU.Removing email after the deal. Not going first. There are ZERO black marks. If you have any questions or youre interested in this account leave message here.IF you need any additional screens just leave a message here. Giving password/recoverys after the first card, and everything else after second card.Looking for around 6 months wow eu gametime. Notable items: -Full elite void range/melee -Saradomin whisper/mumor/bandos boots -Royal crossbow + 10k...
[Selling] RS3 MAIN (2100 TOTAL), Maxed melee (95 PRAY)
04/17/2015 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Maxed melee account (except prayer "95 PRAY") 2100 Total level Alot of good untradeable items "shown in pictures below" Few good quests done: One of a kind, Temple of sennitisen, Desert Treasure and The fate of Gods. ITEMS: http://prntscr.com/6u4kbk STATS:
[Trading] Rs3 Main - Cb 121 - 1700+ Total - 10 Year Cape & More
02/25/2015 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
sold
189lv| Quest cape | 222x TOTAL 99's!@!
08/23/2013 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
Total is 222x.I am willing to trade for wow gametime EU. Not going first unless trusted enough or we use mm. If you have any questions or youre interested in this account leave message here.IF you need any additional screens just leave a message here. The reason i am not accepting paypal cuz last time i tried to sell it, i got the money but he refunded and my paypal account got suspended/limited now i cant send or receive money. Notable items: -Full elite void range/melee -Saradomin...
Near max main, CB 124 Total 1683,fire cape and fighter torso
01/01/2012 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
189 quest points (done from members main quests primarily)(ancients magic done) fire cape fighter torso barrows gloves Fighter Hat Dragon Defender All normal prayer books completed attack :97 def : 88