Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Runescape Account Shop l 1562 Total 07 (Main) l 2109 Total Rs3 (Main) l

Discussion on Runescape Account Shop l 1562 Total 07 (Main) l 2109 Total Rs3 (Main) l within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Runescape Account Shop l 1562 Total 07 (Main) l 2109 Total Rs3 (Main) l

Introduction

On this topic I will be promoting my Runescape 07 Main and my Runescape 3 Main! Reason I'm selling those account -> I got no time to play runescape anymore because of my study I'm following. Just take a look at the picture's and if you are interested you can either
- Comment on topic
- Send a PM
- Add on Skype (send me a pm first)

So first my old school runescape main!

Stats:

Combat level:

Untrables:

Quest points:

And now time for my Rs3 main!

Stats:

I hope you enjoyed the picture's!

BYE
Old 05/20/2016, 18:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 306/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by floris1995 View Post
Introduction

On this topic I will be promoting my Runescape 07 Main and my Runescape 3 Main! Reason I'm selling those account -> I got no time to play runescape anymore because of my study I'm following.
So first you add me and ask how much I'd sell my account for, and now I read that you have no time to play RuneScape...

Tags
beast, main, rs07, rs3, selling