Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RsBot FLAWLESS!! - iMiner - Ultimate Iron miner!

Discussion on RsBot FLAWLESS!! - iMiner - Ultimate Iron miner! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RsBot FLAWLESS!! - iMiner - Ultimate Iron miner!

I'm iMiner one the most advanced Rsbot Miners in the World. I will get you the Mining levels you have always wanted. Use the settings tab to set your setting. Then watch me train for you!

* AntiBan
* Banking
* Power Mining
* Multiple Locations
* Sexy Paint
* GUI

* East Varrock
* West Varrock
* Rimmington - Port Sarim deposit box banking.
* Yanille - 2 Spots

Download Link-

http://s h a r e c a s h . o r g/download.php?file=1801327

***REMOVE THE SPACES IN THE LINK AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS***
Old 03/16/2011, 03:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Soul Wars bot, pls! :-(
Old 03/16/2011, 18:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iN! View Post
Soul Wars bot, pls! :-(
im in the process of making one (y) i need some money for it thoughh, copy and paste the link on the post and do the survey. its my way of getting money w.o taking any from you, please support!

Tags
bot, runescape, runescape bot works 100

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tut] Guide to RSBOT! [Tut]/What is an RSBot.
09/29/2010 - Runescape - 3 Replies
* 1.0 - Introduction * 2.0 - How to download and update RSBot * 3.0 - How to run RSBot * 4.0 - How to add scripts to RSBot * 5.0 - How to fix JDK/tools.jar errors 1. --INTRODUCTION-- Hi there, I've decided to make a sort of guide on RSBOT because alot of people have been complaining about problems etc. on here, and I'm out to stop it.
Ultimate Runescape bot (rsbot) complete tut
03/02/2010 - Runescape - 79 Replies
Hello future botters let me explain a few things about this bot so you can decide :) okay first features 1: you can auto almost anything\bank it 2:auto wc auto fight auto mine auto everything 3: easy to use comes with antibans and anti randoms which will solve allmost all random events are you still interested if so heres my tut on how to install and maintain it Things you will need (downloads)
Suggestion for flawless aim in FB
01/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
OK everyone wants or has an aimbot or w/e but i got an idea for something much more kooler and undetectable. Im not good with explaining shit in words so feel free to ask me to clarify. I have noticed that when u are fbing someone u can hit them A) at the beginning of jump or B) at the landing point. and when fired correctly u can appear to hit in the air. what if, instead of using a locking bot, u could remove the jump effect and player just appears at point A and point B. as if they attacked...