Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer online account/or items for runescape gold.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer online account/or items for runescape gold.

Allright, have in mind that this is classic co which means there are no permanent stones in NPCs. And the only way to make sockets is by luck or lotto. Allright, the price of 1075CPs (Conquer money) Equals 19$. And most of these gears is around 10000-20000cps in value. Oh yes it is quite expensive. But as i might also sell the account, which is vip 3 etc. nice level. Well basically i'm searching for runescape gold pretty much. And yes i'm aware of the gold prices, and you should be aware of my items value before posting an offer. I know i double posted but I want it to be seen, and i don't know how to fix that. Also this is a more detailed version.. Yes..I Can be contacted on email or on PM here. . Oh yeah.. Don't even think for a second that scamming would work on me, i can detect you like a bat can detect its prey, blinded but still spots you.. Mhm, with that said, i hope i get some offers. I am 17 years, So i cannot accept money really, so therefore i kind of can only accept the items that i search..

Okai Since one of the accounts rebirths didnt show. He is level 132 NON rebirthed.

< Edited gif to see most of the gears
Attached Images
File Type: jpg All gears.jpg (29.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Gears2.jpg (29.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg done4.jpg (457.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Done3.jpg (417.6 KB, 11 views)

Old 03/07/2011, 01:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey whenever u get online i want a conquer online account thats good for a 113 runescape acc 25M+ 1953 total lvl for good conquer acc though

Old 03/16/2011, 16:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can give u my main on runescape hes got *** sword some drag bandos gears and like around 100M+ GP and hes Lvl 108 but in members he 114 got 80+ attack,str,def email me at to talk more about this........and what server is your conquer account in????

Tags
conquer for rs

« RS gold for conquer online gears/items | RsBot FLAWLESS!! - iMiner - Ultimate Iron miner! »