Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OS Insanity - Vorkath || Raids || Quests & Clues || Revs

Discussion on OS Insanity - Vorkath || Raids || Quests & Clues || Revs within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OS Insanity - Vorkath || Raids || Quests & Clues || Revs

Welcome to OS Insanity's official advertisement thread! Here at OS Insanity we strive to emulate some of OSRS's best features and content. We currently*
have over 20+ up to date bosses to choose from. *We also have 5+ mini-games such as Raids, Districts and Clan Wars! *OS Insanity offers the best instant pking with our unique districts that allow you to pk fast and how ever you may like with the customization of stats and easy access to great gear! Content aside, OS Insanity offers a great friendly community that is open to anyone who wishes to join and experience the fun! Exceptional OSRS gameplay is only a click away. Check it out for yourself today and register on our professional IPB forums and become a member of our new community today!

Features

- 4 Game Modes*
- Fully functionally just like OSRS Vorkath
- Quests for questers
- Easy, Med, Hard, Elite Clue Scrolls w/ Steps
- Iron Man Mode
- Ultimate Iron Man Mode
- Extreme Mode
- Raids w/ Group Support
- Demonic Gorillas
- Instant Vote/Donate
- Highscores
- Instanced Zulrah*
- Perfect Kraken
- Cerberus
- Abyssal Sire
- Lizardman Shaman
- Corporal Beast
- Daily Rewards
- Near Instant Pking
- Daily Tasks
- Pk Districts
- Hunting Chins/Birds
- Puro Puro
- Looting Bag/Rune Pouch
- Preset Gear Interface
- Warriors Guild
- Fullscreen/Resizable
- Amazing Skilling
- Advanced Slayer
- Superior Slayer
- Bank Pins/Bank Tabs
- Achievements
- New OSRS Prayers
- Clan Wars
- Highscores w/Pking
- Quick Prayers
- IPB Forums
- + Alot more!

Note: Yes this is a revival of an older project OSP. Would love to see you back!*