Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OS Prime is back! - #1 RSPS

Discussion on OS Prime is back! - #1 RSPS within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OS Prime is back! - #1 RSPS

- - - -
Welcome to OSPrime's official advertisement thread! Here at OSPrime we strive to emulate some of OSRS's best features and content. We currently have over 20+ up to date bosses to choose from. We also have 5+ mini-games such as Raids, Districts and Clan Wars! OSPrime offers the best instant pking with our unique districts that allow you to pk fast and how ever you may like with the customization of stats and easy access to great gear! Content aside, OSPrime offers a great friendly community that is open to anyone who wishes to join and experience the fun! Exceptional OSRS gameplay is only a click away. Check it out for yourself today and register on our professional IPB forums and become a member of our new community today!

Brief List of Features:

- 4 Game Modes
- Iron Man Mode
- Ultimate Iron Man Mode
- Extreme Mode
- Raids w/ Group Support
- Demonic Gorillas
- Instant Vote/Donate
- Highscores
- Instanced Zulrah
- Perfect Kraken
- Cerberus
- Abyssal Sire
- Lizardman Shaman
- Corporal Beast
- Daily Rewards
- Near Instant Pking
- Daily Tasks
- Pk Districts
- Hunting Chins/Birds
- Puro Puro
- Looting Bag/Rune Pouch
- Preset Gear Interface
- Warriors Guild
- Fullscreen/Resizable
- Amazing Skilling
- Advanced Slayer
- Superior Slayer
- Bank Pins/Bank Tabs
- Achievements
- New OSRS Prayers
- Clan Wars
- Highscores w/Pking
- Quick Prayers
- IPB Forums
- + Alot more!

- - - -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:GO Ranked accounts SHOP [PRIME/NON PRIME] Starting from 14 USD [trusted]
11/21/2018 - Counter-Strike Trading - 277 Replies
CS:GO ranked accounts shop I'm offering huge selection of steam accounts:Silvers, novas, MG's and higher. Prime\Non prime. With different coins and different amount of hours. All account are clean. Never used hacks. Market and friends abilities are opened. There are some examples of my accounts: https://i.gyazo.com/8003609f16be581bf5cf6463f1dca 4b8.png https://i.gyazo.com/f7b9a7ac9beedc8b138c58873173f 715.png And many more! For more information - add me to skype: Jassie.jackson...
[Selling] Warframe Account For Sale Selection of Prime Weapons and Loki Prime + Frost Prime
09/15/2015 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: I forgot to add I will take $50 for the whole account OBO first come first served. It also has 75 Plat left on it which of course is free. :) Hello, I am selling my Warframe account because I have been forced by the lady to sell my pc and downgrade to a tablet because funds are tight, since I cannot play anymore I am selling my account. I am trying to grab screenshots for it, downloading is slow but I will sort it. For now here is a list of what I know for a fact it has the mastery...
[RSPS] MULTI VOTE METHOD!! [RSPS]
06/05/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Things you need to know about the method - 5-10 minute setup, from then on its AUTOMATIC! - works on most servers so add me on skype if you want to know what servers it works on! - unpatchable (is that even a word haha) >> charging 10$ for this method (PayPal) or 5M OSRS GP. I would prefer PayPal though :) SKYPE: xsoulzzz
BioScape 317 - "Old School" RSPS - WE'RE BACK
07/23/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies
http://i44.tinypic.com/2d6p3cm.png This probably isn't as old school as most of you know, pre-2007. This is pretty old though considering what is now up and running. I use to run this server in 09/10 and it usually had around 300+ online. It was pretty huge on RL's toplist and had a good thing going until shit just happened. It averages around 10-20 online and is pretty community oriented. The only people that play right are all vets that played back then. If you're looking for a new, sorta...