Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone here playing Renaissance Rohan?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone here playing Renaissance Rohan?

Hi just found Renaissance Rohan in facebook. just to ask if it is the same people running the server from before and how good the new server is now?

Old   #2

It's mostly the same people but it has the latest rohan version (with trinity and hero 3).
It's a good server IMO, they have a system of combining rings now, with recycle.

Old   #3

those inactive and new accounts posting about the server xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Starting it now , reneissance was an awesome server before and i bet it will be again , oh and zane sucks he mad jelly and **** , zane aren't you gone already?Like , why are you still alive lol.

Old   #5

@kthxbai2
Let me guess, you the owner of that templar server and think everybody will leave you.
Old   #6

i dont have any server but i know the owners of renaissance are shady as ****, and something makes me think youre one of them
Old   #7

When Vision Rohan (renaissance rohan) was up , sadly kyhxbai2 u had no ideear how to open a bin i'm on of the developers. And for your own knowledge renaissance had 600 online players and it was a stable server and it will always be !
Old   #8

charlie , storm , and others running this server ????

i was the owner of this server at the first time it launched , then a fukin developer stole my files and stole 11k dollar from paypal .

5 dev's was working on my server and getting payed every week .. 1 of them did the **** thing and destroy everything i build cuz of money ..

i didnt dispute or do anything for my money cuz i dont care ,,, but i learn a big lesson that i shouldn't trust any1 in this forum ,, .

big thank to charlie and storm for the great time

Thanks
3 Users