Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

renaissance rohan (help)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
renaissance rohan (help)

Anyone playing this pserver? seem that i can't connect to the game ... and website ... any news whatsoever? want to know whats going on and if it going to be back or not.... help much appreciate

Old   #2

I will make sure this server have more than 100k players , i love whyat they done so far...

Renaissance Rohan

CBT free levels

New P.Server rising in the help of needs!

x2 start pakages start tiems + SES stones +6+7 lvl 50 auto job change

Old   #3

You know they will close very soon right? More people they get bigger target they are for PlayWith and eventualy they will follow DeadlyData on prison.Or be like HunninHune hiding from police everyday.So sure go there you are just bringing them down.
Old   #4

You got it the wrong way round, it was Hunin who was jailed but for something completely unrelated to Rohan. Not sure what happened to DD but no legal action was taken against any of the administrators.

Old   #5

Theres so much rumors about YNK taking action about whatever persons, but fact is, YNK never took action against anyone...
Old   #6

Thumbs down

Only u.s. powers YNK. Korea, Japan and Spain is where it was bought the license of the game. Because there is no international license saying that it is forbidden. If you analyze the Rohan license Global, has forbidden Cheaters and some more stuff.
Ynk has no influence on other countries that do not have their original servers.

____Hey DarkGamerz wont last 1 month Has many security flaws.
I just did a scan.
Let's just say I'm attentive to all servers that are released.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Only u.s. powers YNK. Korea, Japan and Spain is where it was bought the license of the game. Because there is no international license saying that it is forbidden. If you analyze the Rohan license Global, has forbidden Cheaters and some more stuff.
Ynk has no influence on other countries that do not have their original servers.
Thats the most awesome bullshit I've ever heard...

YNK international (the us distributors of rohan) are NOT the developers of rohan but just another distributor with a license to host the game. The same goes for the spanish, old german, japan, pinoy and indonesian versions.
The original and true developers are the korean guys and thats aswell where the overpowered updates come from. They have other gameplay content, thats btw why updates on the international version just dont fit right there. The most income comes infact from international AND korean versions.

And the fact that the korean version is the primary version leads infact to one assumption. Korean copyright laws are NOT as strict as US or european laws in terms of international flaws. Thats aswell why the US distributors cant take much of an action, only the koreans can. Furthermore, theres much more to sueing someone for hosting an online game. Remember, the game is over 10 years old, the only law court you can start is from the abuse of intellectual property by now.

So yes, get some knowledge before you start talkin bollocks. Thanks.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
Thats the most awesome bullshit I've ever heard...

YNK international (the us distributors of rohan) are NOT the developers of rohan but just another distributor with a license to host the game. The same goes for the spanish, old german, japan, pinoy and indonesian versions.
The original and true developers are the korean guys and thats aswell where the overpowered updates come from. They have other gameplay content, thats btw why updates on the international version just dont fit right there. The most income comes infact from international AND korean versions.

And the fact that the korean version is the primary version leads infact to one assumption. Korean copyright laws are NOT as strict as US or european laws in terms of international flaws. Thats aswell why the US distributors cant take much of an action, only the koreans can. Furthermore, theres much more to sueing someone for hosting an online game. Remember, the game is over 10 years old, the only law court you can start is from the abuse of intellectual property by now.

So yes, get some knowledge before you start talkin bollocks. Thanks.

Haha ... Guy think about it..
Ah Clone of Smartphones today. I can simply change the structure of the Game all and happens to be mine. What do you think?
It may even be true what I said, but I heard this from friends of ynk developers. If it's true or not, I don't care!
Now if I want I can register here at my country Rohan Blood Feud and use up because is open the registry and then what may claim?
Can I enter a judicial request claiming that are using my mark illegal in the country and can make good money.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Haha ... Guy think about it..
Ah Clone of Smartphones today. I can simply change the structure of the Game all and happens to be mine. What do you think?
It may even be true what I said, but I heard this from friends of ynk developers. If it's true or not, I don't care!
Now if I want I can register here at my country Rohan Blood Feud and use up because is open the registry and then what may claim?
Can I enter a judicial request claiming that are using my mark illegal in the country and can make good money.
Either you didnt read what I wrote or you are simply dumb.

Like I said, the only real copyright which still exists on the game is the right of intellectual property.
Old   #10

Sorry there the Lawyer!
As I said and you haven't read the donkey. The information I have is unreliable because it is the word of a single man developer who just told me. I decided to share for stupid people come comment
Old   #11

Ya I havent read "the donkey" either. Maybe I missed a bestseller.
Old   #12

renaissance works for me...
Old   #13

Strike, would you ******* stop advertising your server ?
Old   #14

Perhaps if he invested his time into actual development instead of ripping off other people's files, buying server space under false names and closing/opening servers all the time, he wouldn't have to advertise so much.
Old   #15

FYI , no one of them were jailed cause of Rohan .
if a private server closed it just about "donation" problem .

i have "BlackRohan" for example , they get ddos and sql injection .
some of their database has deleted , but cause the player's donation still very "huge".
they roll back the server and give back player's item and character one by one .

and now they even selling lvl up points from lvl 110-120
if u has accumulated donation points to 500k ($20), u get 1 lvl up points
so u can use it to raise your lvl from 110-111 till lvl 120
and u need 10 lvl up points to reach lvl 120
if u got exp from monster u cannot get more than lvl 110
u must have lvl up points to reach lvl 120

and i have no ideas why the player still like it .

Closed Thread