Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any OLD 99 Server??

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any OLD 99 Server??

Guys Anyone know any INDO, PINOY or any server with classic 99 old server with decent player-base.

Old   #2

I think the playerbase aspect of things is what you'll struggle with most. There are just too few people who care about s1 servers any more. You could put out an original xor server on acid and people still won't play it.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 5
u can try project xor (Project X) from jkpanda....
But they got no Antihack and ppl hacking ^^
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Sadly looking for a good server

Thanks for info anyways.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
wrong no one is hacking on that server or the other one but thanks for spreading the word. Champ

ProjectXor server
XorRohan Type server
.Bounty PlayerName Crones command
Socketed Costumes
25 - 35 in All Rates
Daily Type Events
Magic Shop
Pet revival Merchant
Craftable Sockets for your costume!
Max level 99 till the player base goes up some more
Homepage
Facebook

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #6

People hate you because you're two faced *****, a scammer, selling someones work (that was given to you by good will), not because youre Asian.

Dont you remember when you were hating on every server out there earlier for solid 3 years, before you opened the ****** one of yours.
Indeed, you are a pest, good that you finally acknowledged that.
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
People hate you because you're two faced *****, a scammer, selling someones work (that was given to you by good will), not because youre Asian.

Dont you remember when you were hating on every server out there earlier for solid 3 years, before you opened the ****** one of yours.
Indeed, you are a pest, good that you finally acknowledged that.
Now my dear boy find those comments about me hating on servers
and i'm not Asian but welp now we know your raciest but anyways i digress. the only reason your even some what relevant in this forum is because apparently your trying to show off your "trinity files" other then that your just another *** drop trying to show off someones work but hey now go prove to everyone here that i am the person u think i am then we can have our Round 2
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKPanda View Post
and i'm not Asian but welp now we know your raciest but anyways i digress. the only reason your even some what relevant in this forum is because apparently your trying to show off your "trinity files" other then that your just another cum drop trying to show off someones work but hey now go prove to everyone here that i am the person u think i am then we can have our Round 2
And there you have it folks. JKPanda = Ammadpurba
@, you really have put your foot in your mouth this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
LOL , i am already tell other people , this forum is owned by "swastika"
They Look us asian as pest . they will never stop bully us even we have full 100% no bug trinity files .
1 way to avoid bullied here , use some more aryan names .
They even talk about copyright , what the hell is wrong with their brains , this whole rohan is againts playwithYNK's copyright , and they even don't remember that YNK is asian .** deleted nasty comments ** .

I've brought your post to the staff's attention. Bye bye.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKPanda View Post
and i'm not Asian but welp now we know your raciest but anyways i digress. the only reason your even some what relevant in this forum is because apparently your trying to show off your "trinity files" other then that your just another *** drop trying to show off someones work but hey now go prove to everyone here that i am the person u think i am then we can have our Round 2
i wasnt even talking about you

but yes, you are a scammer nothing other than that, simple google query "kingsenjux" will bring your random accounts linked to your skype. Please don't be butthurt that your trinity that took you 1 year to build, doesnt have a single working skill, this stuff isn't hard at all, with hard work you'll make it eventually.

Thanks
1 User