Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SOURCE] ESEmu (old-old & old-new) server

Discussion on [SOURCE] ESEmu (old-old & old-new) server within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SOURCE] ESEmu (old-old & old-new) server

I'm sorry for all the ESEmu Projects users but I had to take the decision to end this story.
Much effort has been put from the whole team during these years but since I'm now alone I can't deal with the emulator anymore.

This led me to the decision to make the 80% of the work Open Source on Github, you're now free to document and take a look around the crappy on-development alpha stage of the code, which, after all, was working.

You're also free to make your own branch of the emulator, I hope you'd at least put the credits of the original team who worked behind the scenes (d3vil401, ProTheJoker, Sonnyeb/Solace and the "anonymous other guy who never revealed himself, but he's free to do that and I'll personally confirm his identity if he wishes").

The forum will not be closed, I'll keep it around and if the developing community around the open source emulator grows enough I'll convert it to a development community and support from the original developers.

How the project died?
Simply, we were going like a bomb, everything was working, then the "anonymous guy" left because of some choices I made (He doesn't like the way I work outside ESEmu), sonny left, me and PTJ were alone and then I started a new branch (d3v-new-esemu), sonny came back, worked wonderfully again and we were damnly close to the release, he even gave us a date time for the alpha release, then he disappeared again.

I want to give a huge hug to the whole team, left or not, because even if we didn't succeed in our major goals we really felt like a family, daily writing each other and team working, while joking and having so much fun.
You have no idea how important in my life you've been, I will never forget this, also, I printed a screenshot of a Skype convo between some of us, a little special moment we had; I just put on my wall years ago and will be kept there for my whole life.

Links:
The official Github Group

Old version (2014) by Sonnyeb/Solace

Old (way less and more stuff) version (2015) by d3vil401

WARNING: I'm still uploading this version, it's the heavyest one and requires time, I'm using the italian ISP which SUCKS, refresh the page sometimes until it appears.

Packet sniffer (universal) edited by Sonnyeb/Solace, original project by another guy (you can see it from the repo)
Old 07/11/2016, 18:20   #2

Thanks for sharing these & thanks for your efforts
Edit 1: Do we need an specific Client?
Old 07/11/2016, 19:16   #3

anyone have dll.h?
also im very very thankful that you uploaded your work
Old 07/11/2016, 19:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venipa View Post
Thanks for sharing these & thanks for your efforts
Edit 1: Do we need an specific Client?
Open LCSettings.lua or ICSettings.lua or GCSettings.lua to see wich version we used, but anyway each update brings new packets; so you can use whatever you want, you have to update them anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubixiorek View Post
anyone have dll.h?
also im very very thankful that you uploaded your work
It's from Crypto++ package.
Old 07/11/2016, 19:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3v1l401 View Post
Open LCSettings.lua or ICSettings.lua or GCSettings.lua to see wich version we used, but anyway each update brings new packets; so you can use whatever you want, you have to update them anyway.

It's from Crypto++ package.
where do i need to put the lua.h & boost folder?
Tried on several places.
C++ beginner here. x'D
Old 07/11/2016, 19:51   #6

Quote:
where do i need to put the lua.h & boost folder?
Tried on several places.
C++ beginner here. x'D
Right click on the project properties > folders (Inclusion for Headers and Library Inclusion), download Crypto++ and compile it, adjust the imports.
Download Boost, compile it and adjust the imports.
ADJUST THE IMPORTS ONLY FROM THE CONFIGURATION PROPERTIES, DO NOT EDIT THE INCLUSION INSIDE THE CODE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO.
Old 07/11/2016, 20:04   #7

Quote:
Right click on the project properties > folders (Inclusion for Headers and Library Inclusion), download Crypto++ and compile it, adjust the imports.
Download Boost, compile it and adjust the imports.
ADJUST THE IMPORTS ONLY FROM THE CONFIGURATION PROPERTIES, DO NOT EDIT THE INCLUSION INSIDE THE CODE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO.
am i right here? -if not then i you described something wrong. Could we continue the chat on skype or discord?
Old 07/11/2016, 20:08   #8

VC++ Directories.
Old 07/11/2016, 21:07   #9

Quote:
VC++ Directories.
Whats this ? MySQL connector?
Old 07/11/2016, 21:09   #10

what can i do?
Old 07/11/2016, 21:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubixiorek View Post
what can i do?
You are using the dll mode, this means you have to include the dll.h before any other Crypto++ include.
Sonny didn't plan to make the dll mode, he used it statically (/MTd).

Quote:
Whats this ? MySQL connector?
Yea well, I ignored that include anyway, you can skip it and use the MySQL connector inside the project folder.
Old 07/11/2016, 21:18   #12

Quote:
You are using the dll mode, this means you have to include the dll.h before any other Crypto++ include.
Sonny didn't plan to make the dll mode, he used it statically (/MTd).

Yea well, I ignored that include anyway, you can skip it and use the MySQL connector inside the project folder.
dirent.h is missing
Old 07/11/2016, 21:22   #13

Quote:
dirent.h is missing

[OT]
I'm gonna start a new project in my free time, I'd want to finish the conversion from Visual C++ to pure C++ on Ubuntu about the current emu branch and maybe make it more organised.
I know it's hard to understand much stuff around there now.
Old 07/11/2016, 21:37   #14

Quote:

[OT]
I'm gonna start a new project in my free time, I'd want to finish the conversion from Visual C++ to pure C++ on Ubuntu about the current emu branch and maybe make it more organised.
I know it's hard to understand much stuff around there now.
btw where do i get that JVM that should be the last problem then
Old 07/11/2016, 22:15   #15

Quote:
btw where do i get that JVM that should be the last problem then
You don't need JVM, just checked the version of the emu.
By the way, you have various errors because you miss some more stuff: you have to include ThemidaSDK stuff and fix a few errors you may have later (you shouldn't).