Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rohan Origin HK

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Another Rohan Topic

## people beein contacted - ty for your time and for your "wkwkwkwk" private messages.


P.S. Dunno why u even try to scamm me, with not even your screens



KawaiWaifu is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 6
$100

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiWaifu View Post
Paying nicely for someone who would do it working, yes it's working few people from indo have access to it ->

I'm not tech savy as all of you, but seems that u need B.A.O.N.G client with bypassed GG, in version thats compatible with origin ( which is currently at 1.0.4.403 ver)

Or Edit origin client, bypass GG which use old blowfish key, and add hk by yourself, that will work somehow without buying it from itemmall, since we all know they didnt implemented it yet.

Can provide more useful information from my "harvesting", depends what do you need.
i can sell it


deathbrigger is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Yes We can Bypass the Gameguard using cheatclient , but for Hunter Kit i don't think so , how can we get the hunter kit , we cannot use /create . And the origin rohan never sell it . Best think we can do is using our own bot program .
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 145
Its so easy to make the HK Working on Rohan Origin ^^
U just need a GG ByPass


RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Yes We can Bypass the Gameguard using cheatclient , but for Hunter Kit i don't think so , how can we get the hunter kit , we cannot use /create . And the origin rohan never sell it . Best think we can do is using our own bot program .
According to my information atm it's more likely function of hunter kit, it's not using /create to obtain it as an item, cus it works like implemented function to the game, which not require HK to be on server side
KawaiWaifu is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 649
Received Thanks: 206
Did someone say hack? Baong? Find all threads started by @ ..I must have some active links to download.
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
hahaha I've the pict xD but not for share <3 Baong Client
serbasalahkampret is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbasalahkampret View Post
hahaha I've the pict xD but not for share <3 Baong Client
Why do you even bother then, wasting mine and your time for just **** posting, and trashtalking?
KawaiWaifu is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 327
Received Thanks: 124
this will prolly get hot fixed anyway after this thread, steve lee lurks elitepveprs
kthxbai2 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 292
Haha lel totaly forgot about that guy...
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
$100



i can sell it
Wasted time.

Gonna double up then on client. @ - Your links are dead more likely.

@ - tell me how there gonna hot fix it, if it's client sided problem more likely, which still in terms of logic u can bypass my modding the client by itself?
KawaiWaifu is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiWaifu View Post
Wasted time.

Gonna double up then on client. @ - Your links are dead more likely.

@ - tell me how there gonna hot fix it, if it's client sided problem more likely, which still in terms of logic u can bypass my modding the client by itself?
His Cheat Clients doesnt work on Origin.
U need to unpack their Client and make your own or just disable GG.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
His Cheat Clients doesnt work on Origin.
U need to unpack their Client and make your own or just disable GG.
disable GG and then add hk by myself as a piece of code from other client, or just disable GG and enable HK which somehow could be built in to the client, but not yet "armed"?
KawaiWaifu is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiWaifu View Post
disable GG and then add hk by myself as a piece of code from other client, or just disable GG and enable HK which somehow could be built in to the client, but not yet "armed"?
I Managed to make it work but i need a GG ByPass cause of the DC
Once try to make it working, your Inventory is ****** up and need to relog cause of GG.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 24
I just want to say this: There are other apps there online you can use so you can go afk then farm/level at the same time. Not you're ordinary HK, but it's good.


ieyancallo is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.