Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Origin HK

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
I just want to say this: There are other apps there online you can use so you can go afk then farm/level at the same time. Not you're ordinary HK, but it's good.
Starts with "J" ends with "T" we know it (But i would recomend players to not use any hk or bot just find someone high level willing to lvl you , you can lvl from 40 to 80 in 1 day and from 80 to 90 the 2nd day (From 90 you just do elemental dungeon and that gives you like 5-10% per round)

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Starts with "J" ends with "T" we know it (But i would recomend players to not use any hk or bot just find someone high level willing to lvl you , you can lvl from 40 to 80 in 1 day and from 80 to 90 the 2nd day (From 90 you just do elemental dungeon and that gives you like 5-10% per round)
This is true. You can level easily by doing repeatable quests. It only requires you to acquire items from mobs, which you will also gain exp from killing each of them. Just like what Dreto said, find a high level character than can help you. Also, get a monkey, the 7 days on IM. It will only cost a little compared to what it can help. Use the monkey to the lowbie, party with high level character, set the obtain to "free for all". All the item quests should be on the lowbie. Every map has a repeatable quest. You know the next step.

Tip: Every npc on a map gives different exp. Always pass the quest that you finished to the npc who matches your level.

And: Sometimes I'm too lazy that's why I use a bot to the high level character so that I can afk while it kills all the mobs and the lowbie's monkey get all the quest items.