Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Discussion on [Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/06/2016, 16:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
want to try play on this server when it`s open =)
Old 11/06/2016, 17:17   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
Assuming that guardian will have 20k melee/100k hp then other class's would have similar HP or even lets say 60k.. What can a guardian do to any char with 7k~~ pdef having 20k melee? Tickling enemy *****..
Please consider rereading this threads first post so you can have an idea on how the atk and defense stats would be working.

Anyways if there is no EM that would be sad
Old 11/06/2016, 17:29   #33

1) There will be EM
2) No guard had 80k HP on 20k Melee on the man OldRohan server.
3) Even if the above would be true, you have to see the context of other classes.
4) Who said guards gonna have an AOE?
5) Templars werent useless, just not what youve expected them to be based on your previous rohan experience.

End of the line is, dont make assumptions because they are simply wrong. Like Ive said Ive changed the stat system alltogether.
Old 11/06/2016, 18:12   #34

Vit templars forever sirs xd about the guardian hp/melee it was reachable not 100k tho but above 60 sure and melee around 20k after *rebalance* not like they needed more dmg anyways they had it before reblanace and after they maintained it, also another big flaw from event server was the broken beyond words fox pet + it was never fixed i mean doing 40k dpp to a priest which recovers over 40k hp thanks to fox was just busted +block rate and everything + fox was even recovering blocked attacks very fun pet to play against
Old 11/06/2016, 20:01   #35

Still to be seen how this heavy changes will work out but I know it's going to be hell of a fun
Keep the good work.
Old 11/06/2016, 20:05   #36

I dont know why you guys bring up the event server all the time, thats not what im referring to. o.0
Old 11/06/2016, 20:58   #37

I just watched xKesy's video and she had 41k hp with uni lv 3 no alm / marea and prolly hp scrol also none g buff and her dmg is pretty high she literaly wiped an entire pt without aoe but with os only so imagine with that 115 skill just saying u should take a look on it
Old 11/06/2016, 21:28   #38

Come on guys the server will be hella different don't expect irohan ***** here :l

Old 11/06/2016, 23:34   #39

You are/were 1 team u shared stuff how im supposed to know which little bits would pass and which wouldnt you cant list everything that will be on the server here xd
Old 11/06/2016, 23:36   #40

Yea so why act as if youd know?

Guards hero2/3 skills are different from what you know of iRohan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2016, 01:10   #41

Ok just a couple of questions and suggestions if possible and if its not already done :l

-Will the end game spots be scattered around the world map or just dungeons. Example: R5, Blazzing Temple, Mangrove, Upper?
-Can ASES have a chance to be applied and then be permanent? I know this part can be tricky specially when pservers survive on selling this goodies :l
-What will the Highest in game scrolls be obtainable and what will be the highest IM items purchase able be?
-Will there be Walter Medal like talismans? Nerfed or class specific stats ofc
-Will the new bosses stun, silence, poison, etc?
-Will there be special weapons/armors like the ones on the event server that give a special skill/aura/effect to the character? Not OP ofc >.<

Sorry if i am asking for a miracle from just one guy QQ
Old 11/07/2016, 01:59   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I dont act like i know, ive been there ive played for quite some time oldrohan/event server also for few to know how shiet works user side so excuse me but i do believe i know, fox bug was reported since the start of the server however it was ignored(warlock bug was fixed months after it got reported, dhan x2 os dmg was also fixed really slow compared how game breaking it was(im not saying the fixes are easy but atleast there are always backup files before patches right why not reventing the changes untill these kind of bugs are fixed(since you had by that time test server i believe)), i was giving just an example what shouldnt be happening all over again, i wasnt SAYING YOU WOULD LET ANY OF THESE OLD STUFF HIT THE SERVER but there is always a chance something like if not the same to occur
Im not hating or whatever, but this is what we had back in the days

p.s. if i missunderstood who you were refering to, thats on me but i do believe i didnt lie for anything listed so count it as feedback if you will
Old 11/07/2016, 02:33   #43

I think he means that all skills will be from OldRohan rather than the Event server one so everything will be diferent cause he said so? :l
Old 11/07/2016, 08:17   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post

Guards hero2/3 skills are different from what you know of iRohan.
Don't blame them you specifed hero2/3 so people expect the irohan you didnt say Hero2/3 edited.

You mightv mentioned edited skills overall on server but you never specify those tier of skills and people assume hero2/3 from irohan. (Fun thing is what people game is dead)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2016, 08:47   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Ok just a couple of questions and suggestions if possible and if its not already done :l

-Will the end game spots be scattered around the world map or just dungeons. Example: R5, Blazzing Temple, Mangrove, Upper?
-Can ASES have a chance to be applied and then be permanent? I know this part can be tricky specially when pservers survive on selling this goodies :l
-What will the Highest in game scrolls be obtainable and what will be the highest IM items purchase able be?
-Will there be Walter Medal like talismans? Nerfed or class specific stats ofc
-Will the new bosses stun, silence, poison, etc?
-Will there be special weapons/armors like the ones on the event server that give a special skill/aura/effect to the character? Not OP ofc >.<

Sorry if i am asking for a miracle from just one guy QQ
- There wont be upper. Blazing temple and R5 will be mostly near endgame areas. The real endgame areas will be mostly new such as Rima and Water Temple.
- They can be permanent yes, and that would be a good thing for an evermore like ladder board quest tbh.
- Actually I cant answer this question since its contextrelated. The stat system Ive implemented works differently than what you know from regular servers. But scrolls itself will have medium modifiers ranging from 5-20%.
- There will be talismans "similar" and not "similar" to the walters medal. There will be an upgradable elemental dungeon talisman which is meant as long term goal.
- Yes they will, and theyll do even more.
- We will include the skill/auras on weapons, yes, but in a different shape and form. I will move those special skills to socket stones so endgame gear can be dynamically set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
I dont act like i know, ive been there ive played for quite some time oldrohan/event server also for few to know how shiet works user side so excuse me but i do believe i know, fox bug was reported since the start of the server however it was ignored(warlock bug was fixed months after it got reported, dhan x2 os dmg was also fixed really slow compared how game breaking it was(im not saying the fixes are easy but atleast there are always backup files before patches right why not reventing the changes untill these kind of bugs are fixed(since you had by that time test server i believe)), i was giving just an example what shouldnt be happening all over again, i wasnt SAYING YOU WOULD LET ANY OF THESE OLD STUFF HIT THE SERVER but there is always a chance something like if not the same to occur
Im not hating or whatever, but this is what we had back in the days

p.s. if i missunderstood who you were refering to, thats on me but i do believe i didnt lie for anything listed so count it as feedback if you will
The problem is that you are painting a black picture and partly including the event server which isnt my work. I want feedback, but I dont want pointless discussions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Don't blame them you specifed hero2/3 so people expect the irohan you didnt say Hero2/3 edited.

You mightv mentioned edited skills overall on server but you never specify those tier of skills and people assume hero2/3 from irohan. (Fun thing is what people game is dead)
I specified heavily modded and changed hero2/3. Those who played oldrohan should know that something like an AOE skill for guardian will NEVER hit the server.