Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
I don't think the population of 50 came from the fact that they put together a really different Rohan experience. People coming there knew it was different and loved the fact that it was.

What annoyed most was that the server was unstable and constantly being ddosed by jealous people running other rohan pservers and fixes were not being applied in a timely manner.

No I wouldn't say the changes were what drove most of the players there away.

Old   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I love the fact that you cant see after all your big changes you had 50 players playing instead of having way more players after all the great changes you had you still closed the server and reworked it over and over again its true blood war gaming wasant lasting for long but it was cuz of financial issues and personal life problems. You still cant see that with all the "Geart tools" you have you cant admit it when you are wrong and when someone else might be right. I hope you keep it up like that enjoy your 20 kissass players you will have on server owh and dont forget give your people more op weapons thats how you keep them (Same thing you did on OldRohan).
he might overnerfed templars(since vit templar>int templar), but templars werent healthy at all at their irohan state or close ~ also if you missed so much templars you could have made a warlock which was more broken than templar even with no gear last few months of oldrohan

Thanks
1 User
Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I love the fact that you cant see after all your big changes you had 50 players playing instead of having way more players after all the great changes you had you still closed the server and reworked it over and over again its true blood war gaming wasant lasting for long but it was cuz of financial issues and personal life problems. You still cant see that with all the "Geart tools" you have you cant admit it when you are wrong and when someone else might be right. I hope you keep it up like that enjoy your 20 kissass players you will have on server owh and dont forget give your people more op weapons thats how you keep them (Same thing you did on OldRohan).
250 players*

Now can you stop being an annoying sucker? Yea BWG closed because of financial issues, but that doesnt make it less indo ****. Its simple, you suck and are jelouse that youll never be as good as me.
And stop making up bullshit, I never gave anyone any OP weapon...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #184

Boost every other class to compete with Templars OP damage hmmm that kind of sounds like iRohan and we all know how that is working out

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #185

Actually at BWG i logged in on last.. 3 days of it's existing? I was the only one online since few days, so it hasn't died cuz of financial issues, but of dev's problems - which causes 90% of the servers die.
Old   #186

So.. did it died?
Old   #187

elite*gold: 5
to be fair, every server will die soon or later.
I dont hate Rohan 2.0 Devs at all but its the truth and everyone knows it.
Old   #188

bwg? yeah it died. This server rohan 2.0, can't have died since as yet it was never alive.

imho it was announced way too early. Should not have been announced until it was ready to at least CBT so there is a feel about when it would really open. Looks to me from the couple of trips I made into their discord like the original Rohan 2.0 all over again with devs constantly saying "soon" and never opening. From what I understand of it all only one dev is left holding the bag - Yurneroo so I have no idea what will happen from this point.

I am hoping this one will end up different because there's a lot of good ideas going into it. Time will tell one way or the other.

Keep yer hopes up /Jeff (real batman)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #189

Im constantly working on the server so no it hasnt died. The plan was to hav it online already but since im the only one left working on it, timeplans have changed. Furthermore alot of new features came into play which I want to implement. It hasnt died, the project is still alive.
Old   #190

...It will just take more time than planned...

...well, **** happens xD
Old   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
bwg? yeah it died. This server rohan 2.0, can't have died since as yet it was never alive.

imho it was announced way too early. Should not have been announced until it was ready to at least CBT so there is a feel about when it would really open. Looks to me from the couple of trips I made into their discord like the original Rohan 2.0 all over again with devs constantly saying "soon" and never opening. From what I understand of it all only one dev is left holding the bag - Yurneroo so I have no idea what will happen from this point.

I am hoping this one will end up different because there's a lot of good ideas going into it. Time will tell one way or the other.

Keep yer hopes up /Jeff (real batman)
true
announce too early may ****** some player that keep waiting for it.
well i'm also the one who ******.
rohan comunity already droped since 1years ago. and I doubt that ur server will have 100++ players
Old   #192

well, another let down more or less who counts them, whoever played in oldrohan knows they almost never meet their deadlines listed by them, so no shocker there, this thread was made in the begining of november now we are ~half january, from few weeks months started to pile up
Old   #193

Wow, so much hate. Thats why rohan community sucks. People dont see the point of actually giving the developers some time to actually develop something. Yes it was announced to early because I was calculating with 3 more guys working on it. Yet it isnt a dead project nor did I stop working on it. So what?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #194

No hate here. Just observations. Bear with me.

I had a whole big thing written up (a LOT more than what follows), but changed my mind to leave you with this:

Watch what most other server devs do. They don't tell you a server is coming when they announce it. When they announce it, they are pretty much ready to go into at lease a CBT. You don't get any hint that it is coming. It just shows up one day out of the blue.

You and reqviem did it that way with old rohan. No warning, just BAM! Here it is! A lot of happy players showed up.

You are reaping the result of what happens when you announce something before you were anywhere near ready to even beta test. The folks asking here can't see the wizard working his *** off behind the curtain. All they see is an empty theater where they are expecting the Wonderful Wizard of OZ to pop up "soon" and that "soon" they were promised turns out to be not soon at all. The better route is to let the wizard get his work done before the doors to the theater open at all. That way when the magic begins they aren't standing there with bad tempers and negative thoughts before they even begin.

Again, no hate here. Just observations and friendly advice.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
No hate here. Just observations. Bear with me.

I had a whole big thing written up (a LOT more than what follows), but changed my mind to leave you with this:

Watch what most other server devs do. They don't tell you a server is coming when they announce it. When they announce it, they are pretty much ready to go into at lease a CBT. You don't get any hint that it is coming. It just shows up one day out of the blue.

You and reqviem did it that way with old rohan. No warning, just BAM! Here it is! A lot of happy players showed up.

You are reaping the result of what happens when you announce something before you were anywhere near ready to even beta test. The folks asking here can't see the wizard working his *** off behind the curtain. All they see is an empty theater where they are expecting the Wonderful Wizard of OZ to pop up "soon" and that "soon" they were promised turns out to be not soon at all. The better route is to let the wizard get his work done before the doors to the theater open at all. That way when the magic begins they aren't standing there with bad tempers and negative thoughts before they even begin.

Again, no hate here. Just observations and friendly advice.

**** dude, you're a poet?

Thanks
1 User