Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 31
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 521
Received Thanks: 156
Good Luck with that Stuff, sounds cool
I will gonna give it a try if you Guys are Online.



RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 490
Mark is lurking in the bg. I'm sure he will check it with me once it opens.

gl.


im batman is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 29
As I said to Every Private server DEV, gonna say the same here. Make the World MAP smaller (Really a lot smaller). Remove Areas completely/or remove mobs from them. (Only Town Maps remain and add them as population of server increase). Private server have very small population to start with and a lot of people just check and left because they get bored without see another player for an week. A small map means more PVP and even with very low population it gonna look like there is a lot of player crashing.
ipapun is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
Well, from staff side it should be an amazing server, ima play it.


radekslu is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 56
Hopefully the balanced version of the skills wouldnt be like in the event server, some classes got nerfed to the ground even with max gear/scrolls dmg was nowhere to be found.(end of the day there were only 2 classes left rangers(rangers 5k+ reg elemental was also fun) and guards(guards doing dmg just cuz thats what they do + elemental boost changes))

Dropping that much deffensive stats from the basic str/vit/int etc will result in low pdef/mdef situation and mobs will hit you ton, pvp will be the same case unless you got ward/shield or whatever to boost you, i dont see solo(farming working), not to mention the strenght of magic mobs they do tons of dmg quite literally even to a int class you need serius amount so u dont insta die

New weapon system i really dont see how craft weapon like(cuz of base stats only)
without stones is good idea

Hopefully there wont be acc/evasion problems like in event server cuz that was just painful unless you were dex guard, ranger or whatever even then you were still missing
(and yes i know dex didnt give acc at some point, however dex still counted cuz ive tested 500 dex 180 acc or something less missing than 100 dex 1.2k acc)

I really expect a bit more serious attitude with server tho, old rohan/event "patches"
delays with weeks even months(i mean oldrohan last patch was dec and since then, the next patch supposed to occur jan/feb/march and it never appeared we ended up with event server), bugs that occured after patches and they were reported just kinda ignored and i mean game breaking bugs like dhans SA which was x2 dmg and it was just gamebreaking with dmg amoutns of 1.5b pve up to 1m dpp pvp, or warlock ****** with their 250k pvp dmg

And the free rps - this was big fail every indo was just no life mode or just afk for the rps x1000 clients
Feels bad to be the only 1 who lost twice 20k rps. cheers lads
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Hopefully the balanced version of the skills wouldnt be like in the event server, some classes got nerfed to the ground even with max gear/scrolls dmg was nowhere to be found.(end of the day there were only 2 classes left rangers(rangers 5k+ reg elemental was also fun) and guards(guards doing dmg just cuz thats what they do + elemental boost changes))
Itll be the OldRohan skillset, not the event server one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Dropping that much deffensive stats from the basic str/vit/int etc will result in low pdef/mdef situation and mobs will hit you ton, pvp will be the same case unless you got ward/shield or whatever to boost you, i dont see solo(farming working), not to mention the strenght of magic mobs they do tons of dmg quite literally even to a int class you need serius amount so u dont insta die
Mobs will use the new stat system aswell, making them easy to balance out. Youve not yet seen the system in action so its hard to actually make assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
New weapon system i really dont see how craft weapon like(cuz of base stats only)
without stones is good idea
Uhm, because even forged weapons will only use base stats? Its like if a forged ancient has 100str, a crafted 150str and a legendary 150str, what would you prefer to do after your ancient? Take the craft root and get a crafted in a week or wait a month untill you got your legendary stuff farmed together? Forged and crafted weapons share the same stat pool. Socket stones ARE available and what actually gives the edge over ancients. Legendaries will aswell have sockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Hopefully there wont be acc/evasion problems like in event server cuz that was just painful unless you were dex guard, ranger or whatever even then you were still missing
(and yes i know dex didnt give acc at some point, however dex still counted cuz ive tested 500 dex 180 acc or something less missing than 100 dex 1.2k acc)
Req messed it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
I really expect a bit more serious attitude with server tho, old rohan/event "patches"
delays with weeks even months(i mean oldrohan last patch was dec and since then, the next patch supposed to occur jan/feb/march and it never appeared we ended up with event server), bugs that occured after patches and they were reported just kinda ignored and i mean game breaking bugs like dhans SA which was x2 dmg and it was just gamebreaking with dmg amoutns of 1.5b pve up to 1m dpp pvp, or warlock snatch with their 250k pvp dmg
And yet im only one person and did my best with OldRohan. There were huge patches so complaints are really unneccessary here.


More for my Q:\ drive afterall.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 5
This is really nice
We are looking forward to playing this server
Best regards BeastMode
Druex3 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 292
<3
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Wow kool ill check it out I did love the OldRohan skills set. I see some of my suggestions on that idea pool but hell i would love to try it out and as smoka said uhm if youre gonna pop that EM mechanic dont add the timed rp bonus cause youll fk up your EM with indos infinite free stuff :l
Make them farm for real
Cant wait for those new maps
rbnwarior is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 292
There will mostly likely be an IM and HM again. And yes there will be time rewards like on the main OldRohan, as youve might remember those were all HP rewards, no DP rewards which means the points gained by online time are non tradable and can only spent on the honor mall. No EM/IM usage.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Old Rohan balance had destroyed some classes and improved others but everything else was really good , I see a lot of new features hopefully they will be as good as u think because improving the server with a lot of new changes its not liked by everybody. However its worth trying I didnt see a cbt phase? With all those new features I think cbt would make our life easier and it would decrease the time waiting for the server.A discord was mentioned by somebody I think it would motivate u to work harder when u see the players waiting for the server in chaos's discord at the start there were like 50-60 players in it. It has some bad sides but still i think it would be better with it untill the forum/site is completed.

Good Luck
PeopleWhoCare is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 292
A discord is planned and there will of course be a closed beta phase.

OldRohan didnt destroy classes at all. It seems to me you are pointing at templars but honestly, all nerfes you do to templars are hated by players. Templars on oldrohan were what they should be and all classes were playable, more than on any other server.

Surely players will dislike some changes, and like some others. But yet again, this for once is really something new and not the same garbage all over again.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Templars were useless but guards and int fishes were way too strong. I saw a picture with a 80k hp and 20k mele in old rohan but i dont remember the guard name . I am worried what would happen if they remain the same and they get an aoe ..
PeopleWhoCare is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 846
Received Thanks: 490
IMHO 80K hp and 20K Melee on a mix-stat guard ain't bad. They are front-line fighters and expected to tank & spank.

After the shitstorm I've seen seen coming out of irohan, those numbers are quite in any 1v1 melee class. Now if mixed guards were running around with >100K hp and >50K melee, I would be frowning hard right now.
im batman is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 53
Assuming that guardian will have 20k melee/100k hp then other class's would have similar HP or even lets say 60k.. What can a guardian do to any char with 7k~~ pdef having 20k melee? Tickling enemy *****..


Nevernajt is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.