Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Ohhh goodie :3

Old   #47

We now do have a discord channel. We will aswell have our forums back up in a bit. Make sure to check this thread, the discord or our forums for future updates!

Old   #48

where are your forums?
I don't see a link to them on the OP.
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
We now do have a discord channel. We will aswell have our forums back up in a bit. Make sure to check this thread, the discord or our forums for future updates!

Old   #50

The problem is that, can all the players handle such game changes? It is almost a different game but only using the same graphics and appearance as Rohan.

But just by reading it, I can say that it looks great. Good luck! I will surely try to play in this server.
Old   #51

Did u think about making tutorial worth doing? Some good rewards, like timed costumes/armors/weapons/scrolls/talismans/discount cards(nontradeable) If you'd like i can PM u some ideas about quest changes to make them worth doing.
Old   #52

Now that this server will have so much different mechanics and stuff can we please have low exp so players can actually get used to the new mechanics and stuff. Lets say like 1.5 weeks to max level for a hard core player. I do really would like to enjoy the game rather than get end game fast. Enchanted Froianne grade starting armor should be more than enough or no armor just some timed accessories.

Another thing that at least i don't know if its actually implemented but ill ask it anyways if each class can have its own buffs like in IRohan cause making a character and buffing it with a lot of lowbies just to boosts its potential its kind of annoying. Making players concentrate on one character at a time should be better than one man army thingy gets old. Ofc pty auras and pty buffs are excluded on this petition.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53

You call it union rohan union 2.0, I call it old*dead* rohan 2.0. And it's not your fault, actually we was about to start old rohan 1.0 and it went down on the next day O_o. It's indonesians fault that make dumbass servers like this MadDogJones or W/E is that bullshit called and spoil the community with rulers/beze in starting items(facefkinpalm). Players nowdays expect to get everything easy ingame, fuq em. We should build ingame wall for all the indonesians gms that pulled the indonesians/ph/thai community out of the european servers. Anyway gl
Old   #54

You know Ive always been a friend of low rates and yes with all the updates which are incoming, which aswell target the low to midgame areas, the exp rate will be rather low. Tho, I will be using a LINEAR experience requirement per level, rather than a super exponential like it currently is on other servers. You wont rush throught levels but will require lineary increasing time to reach the next level. Quests will be a thing tho.

There will still be buffs from other classes, tho Im reducing buff dependancy to a minimum. Party buffs wont be changed as drastically because thats a thing which really gives that temporal imbalancement which is needed. I wont go into much detail about the whole mechanic here but yea, buffs are kept to a minimum and I will look into adding actual buff scrolls, for instance a scroll which gives almighty lv7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
You call it union rohan union 2.0, I call it old*dead* rohan 2.0. And it's not your fault, actually we was about to start old rohan 1.0 and it went down on the next day O_o. It's indonesians fault that make dumbass servers like this MadDogJones or W/E is that bullshit called and spoil the community with rulers/beze in starting items(facefkinpalm). Players nowdays expect to get everything easy ingame, fuq em. We should build ingame wall for all the indonesians gms that pulled the indonesians/ph/thai community out of the european servers. Anyway gl
Its not OldRohan 2.0, its rohan 2.0
You can still start here.
#TrumpFence ehhhhhhh #RohanFence
Thanks
1 User
Old   #55

I predicted trump will win back in 2015 when we started chaos rohan, so you can call me Mystic Mac. I'm not kidding about the indonesian wall.
Old   #56

Cus you're stupid like the average redneck american fabso xd
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
I predicted trump will win back in 2015 when we started chaos rohan, so you can call me Mystic Mac. I'm not kidding about the indonesian wall.
Old   #58

This is not a fight thread for you two **** to gaylove each other. You can do that on the server or in your own thread...
Old   #59

Forgive us great father. Our mistakes shall not repeat. *** bless.
Old   #60

Thanks son

Thanks
1 User