Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OldRohan Event Server Open Beta Testing

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I dont wana start the trashtalk again but i seen servers last 2 3 months with more players then servers that last over 1 year (OldRohan) and you still had a playerbase of 50-100 players.

Bwg had server for 3 months and we had over 300 people online so i do think people like changing servers winning a fight then leaving.
Yea, 300 people online with a GM playing with a OP temp with 1k more int then normal chars?, taking bosses and *****, some people coming from nowhere with FD and Beze V? not trashtalking but, if a server/gm corrupted once, how can I believe that he will not be corrupted again? (ofc, maybe he wont be corrupt or make op chars and ***** again) but is really hard to "trust" on that again, i prefer playing on a 50-100 ppl server that not have corrupted things and players will come eventually, then trust on a 3months/corrupted server again, (again, not trashtalking just saying what old bwg was) well, i hope this time bwg dont close in the next 3months for things like old bwg, good luck with the server.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Yea, 300 people online with a GM playing with a OP temp with 1k more int then normal chars?, taking bosses and *****, some people coming from nowhere with FD and Beze V? not trashtalking but, if a server/gm corrupted once, how can I believe that he will not be corrupted again? (ofc, maybe he wont be corrupt or make op chars and ***** again) but is really hard to "trust" on that again, i prefer playing on a 50-100 ppl server that not have corrupted things and players will come eventually, then trust on a 3months/corrupted server again, (again, not trashtalking just saying what old bwg was) well, i hope this time bwg dont close in the next 3months for things like old bwg, good luck with the server.
Rabbi was kicked from the BWG Team.And to be honest i couldn't care less if you like or not our server you shouldv read the rulles on website not just skip them and click the accept button.

Old   #63

Quote:
Rabbi was kicked from the BWG Team.And to be honest i couldn't care less if you like or not our server you shouldv read the rulles on website not just skip them and click the accept button.
Who's talking about rabbi? lmao, did u played on bwg? well, rito was playing on a temp if you dont know, well, i dont care either, thats just my opinion, idc if u agree or not, thats just facts.
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
I remember Ion Rohan used to have 1,200 players online at all times. Are people still treating each other badly in this community? Stealing files, corrupt teams, trolling, etc does that all still exist here? Till that all disappears (impossible) this private dev community will continue to slowly die.
Remind us all how long ago it was when Ion Rohan existed?

How many servers have come and gone in that time? How many players have gotten fed up and walked away due to the ephemeral nature of private servers in that time?

At the end of the day a lot of **** can happen 4-5 years. A lot of players can get tired of hopping servers as they open run a couple months then close, taking their donations and hard work with them. 80% of those that open are only open to catch a fast few bucks from donations then disappear. Players get tired of that garbage and either return to the official rohan or go on to other games.

Yes, yes we can all look back with nostalgia at the xor's, zrohans, urohans and ion rohans. But the fact of the matter is that the Rohan world is too diluted with private servers and there just ain't enough Rohan die-hards out there to populate them all with 1000+ players.

Old   #65

urohan never really happened.

now please get back to the subject and praise me.
Old   #66

Underground Rohan he meant.
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
urohan never really happened.

now please get back to the subject and praise me.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Underground Rohan he meant.
I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Thaatt's the spirit.
Go on
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Yea, 300 people online with a GM playing with a OP temp with 1k more int then normal chars?, taking bosses and shits, some people coming from nowhere with FD and Beze V? not trashtalking but, if a server/gm corrupted once, how can I believe that he will not be corrupted again? (ofc, maybe he wont be corrupt or make op chars and shits again) but is really hard to "trust" on that again, i prefer playing on a 50-100 ppl server that not have corrupted things and players will come eventually, then trust on a 3months/corrupted server again, (again, not trashtalking just saying what old bwg was) well, i hope this time bwg dont close in the next 3months for things like old bwg, good luck with the server.
Ummm i dont think with all this hard work put on this new server they are gonna risk or at least try one of those tactics on us again but still we should be worried if it ever comes to happen well we knew it was gonna happen its just how much dedication you give to the server that will hurt you anyways :l

Quote:
Pls lets keep all the old forgotten drama at a minimum not everyone can log and see their names be tainted more than they have ever been and don't forget that Ritto is no saint in a shinning white horse

Praise the mighty Reqviem!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #70

New patch
Old   #71

Good path well done.
Old   #72

Is that the path of least resistance?
Old   #73

Well, would be cool to have a patch where all resistances are always zero.
I'll call that the patch of least resistances.

Thanks old man, now i know what i have to do.
Old   #74

So, the patch will be late, but it's only partially my fault.
You should really all blame Hessup.

Aside from the new elemental system revamp we're going to add a few more custom items.

Well, it has 40% critical chance, but you'll notice that when you're standing around many opponents you're going to rarely land a hit.
This is because your attack speed and miss chance are changed based on how many enemies are around you.

With the elemental resistances capped at 75, this item raises you maximum elemental resistances by 10 allowing you to reach 85 elemental resistances.
Any incoming elemental damage will be reduced by 85%, making this item give you an approximate of 8% damage decrease against enemies that use elemental damage.
Old   #75

Mightflay, Bloodboil, Voidbringer, Blight Sanctuary...

What's your IGN on Path of Exile?

Nice mods tho.