Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OldRohan Event Server Open Beta Testing

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Tho, a year is already a long time for a pserver. If you think back, most servers closed within a matter of 2-3 months. Thats the reason why players are so afraid of playing on pservers in the first place. Servers lasting for over a year are sparse. And servers which dont run away with your donations are even more sparse. Last but not least, most servers, aside from the "run away with my money indo servers", close because of the players. A low playercount and the lack of donations for upkeep costs simply forces a server to eventually close. Best example is oldrohan. Players liked it alot, yet playerbase went down after the first few months from 300 to like 50, donations were sparse and we had to shut it at some point in favour for something new. The only difference is probably that we dont run away with the donations but give the opportunity to play another server while oldrohan is under reconstruction.
I dont wana start the trashtalk again but i seen servers last 2 3 months with more players then servers that last over 1 year (OldRohan) and you still had a playerbase of 50-100 players.

Bwg had server for 3 months and we had over 300 people online so i do think people like changing servers winning a fight then leaving.

Old   #47

And about what exactly do you want to discuss here? Your epenis?

Old   #48

Where's the ******* Silva pet?
Old   #49

Wew inc.

Old   #50

How many players are active nowadays?
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
How many players are active nowadays?
Almost nobody playing on this server. I played there few hours and I saw max 4-5 guys in GH, that's all. Locations are so empty that it killing this game. They should just close this server and try with something better. Where is joy in playing single in Rohan. I remember farming in party on global and pservers and right now I feel big emptiness because of this server.
@
Ohh, and they not gonna tell you how much players play on this server because they just deleted counter on website (before they deleted counter one time I saw ~50 ppl, and many times 10-20).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroambry View Post
Almost nobody playing on this server. I played there few hours and I saw max 4-5 guys in GH, that's all. Locations are so empty that it killing this game. They should just close this server and try with something better. Where is joy in playing single in Rohan. I remember farming in party on global and pservers and right now I feel big emptiness because of this server.
@
Ohh, and they not gonna tell you how much players play on this server because they just deleted counter on website (before they deleted counter one time I saw ~50 ppl, and many times 10-20).
If you don't like the pserver community go to iRohan there are enough players there and strong enough to make you cry back here.
Old   #53

And I repeat ....

Test Server

What part of that don't you understand?
Perhaps when it is finalized and released there will be a higher player base once everything is stable and not expecting to change on them. But for now I would say that the majority of players are not interested in building characters to endgame in a low/med exp rate Test Server when they know it might change and possibly be wiped if something drastic comes along. After all sometimes a big change simply won't let you keep the database tables as they are. Or a change to items might cause the crashes and all other kinds of mayhem that can only be fixed by starting everything over. **** happens and does so more often on a Test Server.

Perhaps when it is no longer a Test Server and in final state, people will come and play. Once released and people like it, word will get out and people will come. Just don't expect them right now because it is a ...

Test Server

-----------------------

But hey, don't take my word on it. You have your own mind. You don't like it? Fine. Don't play there. Nobody is shoving a gun in your mouth. It's not my server and I don't care really where you want to play.

At least this server is not locking you out while they do their Testing and Tuning. They are letting you be a part of it.

So either you like it and want to help them do their testing or you want to gripe in places like here, in which case I suggest you go to Yolo (they have a LOT of players) or BWG (when they finally let you play there).
Old   #54

Yeah, yeah, yeah, i see here only a one answer (test server) but saying what I don't like in this server or just simply answer on a question to another guy is prohibited? If criticism is painful for you then you should just close server and start doing something else. I'm not gonna lie, whats the point stopping 1 server and then making another "test server" (they even don't know for how long it will work) and making this test ("beta") server as global (I mean about prices in IM, starting stuff and another things). I don't care if you gonna tell me again it's beta server because it don't change anything. This server just sucks that's all.
Old   #55

If youd have read carefully youd know why the first server went down. Youd aswell know that im working on the next version of "OldRohan" while Req is developing this one.

So if you have nothing constructive to say, apart from making us responsible for the low playercount, please step away.
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroambry View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah, i see here only a one answer (test server) but saying what I don't like in this server or just simply answer on a question to another guy is prohibited? If criticism is painful for you then you should just close server and start doing something else. I'm not gonna lie, whats the point stopping 1 server and then making another "test server" (they even don't know for how long it will work) and making this test ("beta") server as global (I mean about prices in IM, starting stuff and another things). I don't care if you gonna tell me again it's beta server because it don't change anything. This server just sucks that's all.
You obviously have no idea what testing is and what happens during that period do you. You also have idea about the economics behind running pservers that are openly accessible if you think it is so easy and cheap to RUN 2 PSERVERS with few people to help support them.

That's ok. If you are not smart enough to figure that out after you have been told over and over and over and over again, that us your dysfunction not anyone elses.

But seriously all you have been doing is slagging this server here. So re-read what asdfRohan said above. I ain't his fakkin parrot.
Old   #57

Any other link to download? Mega is cutting the download saying max is 1.5gb for free users
Old   #58

New upcoming items
This items will be added during the next patch on 08.05.2016

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Special stat Always deal critical strikes against enemies at full life

Special stat Your normal attacks ignore enemy defenses

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #59

Now this is something that is actually new and interesting.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I dont wana start the trashtalk again but i seen servers last 2 3 months with more players then servers that last over 1 year (OldRohan) and you still had a playerbase of 50-100 players.

Bwg had server for 3 months and we had over 300 people online so i do think people like changing servers winning a fight then leaving.
I remember Ion Rohan used to have 1,200 players online at all times. Are people still treating each other badly in this community? Stealing files, corrupt teams, trolling, etc does that all still exist here? Till that all disappears (impossible) this private dev community will continue to slowly die.

Thanks
1 User