Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My gift to the Community

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up My gift to the Community

K i wanted to do this couple of months ago but i was busy so il do it now this is a little tool ive made to help newbie developers work faster with their database its not the final version of it so keep that in mind program will get improved later on.

I would like to put some rulles here and ask people to respect them.
1.If you think this tool is some kind of virus or something similar pls do not download / use / recomend it to anyone else or post anything else.

2.Anyone can use it its really simple you just need your database Servername Username and Password.

3.Any bug you find on program pls post a screenshot and a text of the error.

4.If you would like to provide ideas of how the program can be improved send me a private msg explaning how you would like to see it.

5.If you wish more info on how we did this program or need help to use it il provide a video (Only if necessary)

6. If you wish personalize functions for your own database etc you can contact me with details il modify and send you the new version.

7.Please keep the copyright as it is give the people that had the idea / created it some respect.

8. Don't insult anyone intelligence of using this program or not beeing able to change database stuff without this program.

v1.0

v1.1

Added (You can now give items to certain selected characters)
Added (You can now edit guilds Money / Points / TaxRate)

v1.2

Added (The program will now create a file called "databaseInfo" witch will store your server name / server username / server password this means you will no longer have to type it everytime only the first time and the program will read from that file and selftype it)

Added (On the register page you can now use the searchbox to search for a chosen name [You must first press the Refresh List button before searching anything or you will get an error] and a special box that will show all characters associated with that account.

Added (On the register page you can now also select the character provided by the account search and click edit witch will bring you to the character edit page)

Added (On Character Edits page a fix for the 5101 error to use it you only need to search the name of the character and it will gather information then you can press the fix button to fix it).

Screenshots :
V1.0

Screenshots :
V1.1

Screenshots :
V1.2

Say a big thnx to the people that cant even keep 1 god damn page (Especialy to DevParanoid and hes Zenon members i wouldn't give more names (out of respect for the things they done) of who's working on that but you all know him from long ago)

Thanks
14 Users
Old   #2

Not something I would ever need but I am sure there are some noobs out there that would like it. Thanks for sharing it.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Nice one
Old   #4

Great software to help newbies. ²Thanks for sharing it.

Old   #5

Well, not only newbies, it's way much faster to edit guilds and characters with this, nice one.
Old   #6

register for gm not work >.<
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX.Downtown View Post
register for gm not work >.<
Can you pls post a picture with the error the program is giving you.

(Your db.Table might be locked from procedure witch the program is not editing)

I will also add controls to edit Guild Money / Points / Tax Rate soon (Also on Alliance ID il try to provide an Name aswell in a new box).
Old   #8

like this

Old   #9

If there's any chance you want to work more on this project please contact me, ill be happy to provide some feedback on this and how to improve it, and ill be more than happy to help if the source is released somewhere.
Old   #10

For learning purposes you are allowed to open the programm in ILSpy. However, be aware that every single line a programmer writes is directly content of his intellectual property.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
For learning purposes you are allowed to open the programm in ILSpy. However, be aware that every single line a programmer writes is directly content of his intellectual property.
Anyone that brings new ideas will be added to the copyright page for hes / her contribution you do not want to participate or be helpfull you can simply not post any msg at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

I was referring to your intellectual property and if you would have read carefully you'd know what I mean.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I was referring to your intellectual property and if you would have read carefully you'd know what I mean.
If anyone is intrested on the sourcecode it means they allready know how to use all the program can do without using the code.

(The program only executes some SQL Querry Commands nothing more)

And id like to think of it as a community program that everyone can get respect for the ideas they bring and use it for free.
Old   #14

You still dont get it. I was merely pointing out that "Romance Rohan", or anyone else for the matter, can use ILSpy to inspect the "source" for learning purposes as long as they care for your intellectual property. Simple.
Old   #15

You can put some items giver/editor

Closed Thread