Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My gift to the Community

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Um, you ripped off his design. Duh! Apple has sued Microsoft for less. You do have to give copyright credit of the UI to Dreto since it is his creation.

Part of developing code is originality. User interface is the part of the program people see. If you rip off the UI design, and it works the same, you in effect ripped off the program.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Um, you ripped off his design. Duh! Apple has sued Microsoft for less. You do have to give copyright credit of the UI to Dreto since it is his creation.

Part of developing code is originality. User interface is the part of the program people see. If you rip off the UI design, and it works the same, you in effect ripped off the program.
Well, im very sorry for that. i can change the design anytime.

Old   #48

Lets all leave it ive learned my lesson i can see now that there are people here that dont even deserve to be called community members cuz they just hide and take everything they want change a few things and voila their own but yea whatever leave it ive requested this thread to be closed.

PS: Anyone that requires help using the program send me a pm il help you out.

I would like to say "Thank you" to everyone that provided ideas help and support for this project.Its been nice to see people participate on something that would help everyone out there and not only 1 server.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #49

Awesome Tools

That tools saves alot of time to all Rohan Devs! Salute!Its like everything is in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
K i wanted to do this couple of months ago but i was busy so il do it now this is a little tool ive made to help newbie developers work faster with their database its not the final version of it so keep that in mind program will get improved later on.

I would like to put some rulles here and ask people to respect them.
1.If you think this tool is some kind of virus or something similar pls do not download / use / recomend it to anyone else or post anything else.

2.Anyone can use it its really simple you just need your database Servername Username and Password.

3.Any bug you find on program pls post a screenshot and a text of the error.

4.If you would like to provide ideas of how the program can be improved send me a private msg explaning how you would like to see it.

5.If you wish more info on how we did this program or need help to use it il provide a video (Only if necessary)

6. If you wish personalize functions for your own database etc you can contact me with details il modify and send you the new version.

7.Please keep the copyright as it is give the people that had the idea / created it some respect.

8. Don't insult anyone intelligence of using this program or not beeing able to change database stuff without this program.

v1.0

v1.1

Added (You can now give items to certain selected characters)
Added (You can now edit guilds Money / Points / TaxRate)

v1.2

Added (The program will now create a file called "databaseInfo" witch will store your server name / server username / server password this means you will no longer have to type it everytime only the first time and the program will read from that file and selftype it)

Added (On the register page you can now use the searchbox to search for a chosen name [You must first press the Refresh List button before searching anything or you will get an error] and a special box that will show all characters associated with that account.

Added (On the register page you can now also select the character provided by the account search and click edit witch will bring you to the character edit page)

Added (On Character Edits page a fix for the 5101 error to use it you only need to search the name of the character and it will gather information then you can press the fix button to fix it).

Screenshots :
V1.0

Screenshots :
V1.1

Screenshots :
V1.2

Say a big thnx to the people that cant even keep 1 god damn page (Especialy to DevParanoid and hes Zenon members i wouldn't give more names (out of respect for the things they done) of who's working on that but you all know him from long ago)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Lets all leave it ive learned my lesson i can see now that there are people here that dont even deserve to be called community members cuz they just hide and take everything they want change a few things and voila their own but yea whatever leave it ive requested this thread to be closed.

PS: Anyone that requires help using the program send me a pm il help you out.

I would like to say "Thank you" to everyone that provided ideas help and support for this project.Its been nice to see people participate on something that would help everyone out there and not only 1 server.
i didn't see this thread is already closed.

Closed Thread