Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My gift to the Community

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
It is if you don't respect the item type along with its allowed attribute/option types. Put the wrong attr/value in and the map server craps all over your session. Put dd on a ring or a bag and you will go for a really hairy ride.
TBH, this works.

Old   #32

I just kinda threw that you there but well, maybe ok on a ring, but i wouldn't expect bags to respect attribs. Neva tried it so I don't know. Afraid to see my irreplaceable rohan vm go take a dump and feel foolish calling that friend over to fix it for me cause I did something dumbass like putting DD on a bag :O.

Old   #33

Yeah he's right about options working on other stuff batman. Costumes, rings, eyes and ears do support the same IOTs as weapons and armour, although you're also right about things like bags. They're only designed to use a small amount of IATs relevant to those items like timers etc.

I'm sure any really dodgy stuff you make can just be rectified by deleting the erroneous item though?
Old   #34

When it comes to the server, it doesnt really care for attributes or options which dont belong to an item such as bags. Specifically for bags it just looks up certain attributes which have to be present.
When it comes to equipment, such as rings, you can add any attribute (and option with a bit of custom work) you wish. The server will add up the values. Thats why crit rate works on rings, aswell as any other stat out of the attribute enumeration. Tho, not every attribute gets displayed, such as crit rate, yet it works. :P

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
When it comes to the server, it doesnt really care for attributes or options which dont belong to an item such as bags. Specifically for bags it just looks up certain attributes which have to be present.
When it comes to equipment, such as rings, you can add any attribute (and option with a bit of custom work) you wish. The server will add up the values. Thats why crit rate works on rings, aswell as any other stat out of the attribute enumeration. Tho, not every attribute gets displayed, such as crit rate, yet it works. :P
Even tought if you add more then 4 stats to rings the 5th stat will show but will not add to the character (Tested on BWG by players)
Old   #36

Attributes or Options? The attributes of rings (and anything else for the matter) are directly read from the bins.
Old   #37

The stats you put on ATTR if the type is a ring and ATTR contains more then 4 status of any kind % + it will show you the 5th but wont add to character.

On db not bin.
Old   #38

Well, there always have been problems with number of stats u can put, you can go through it by putting allstat instead of str/dex/vit/int etc.

Also you can create (not sure) an item (i guess with unlimited types of stats) by quest.bin, but i've never had a chance to work on it since lack of knowledge and/or quest editor.
Old   #39

Like i was expectig people taking the sourcecode from program and removing copyright i didnt ask for much just to keep the copyright there for those who made it to get some credit but since you people cant next updates of the program will be hardcoded without any decoding possibility.
Old   #40

Haha well, thats what happens when sharing stuff in this fked up scene. I feel sorry.
Old   #41

Due to people beeing too stupid about keeping 1 page on the program with 5 labels on it this project is now close i will however release further versions of it to the persons i feel are worth sharing it with.

#Close
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Due to people beeing too stupid about keeping 1 page on the program with 5 labels on it this project is now close i will however release further versions of it to the persons i feel are worth sharing it with.

#Close
Don't get me wrong, i didn't rip you program, i just copy your design. I made a lot of Program before doing it by my self. Oziel know it too.. And yes, i stole the design, but not your code. I never download your program. I just view your design through your screenshots.

Old   #43

Sorry, but that is not what Dreto showed here:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
That sure looks like a ripoff by Zenon Development to me.
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Sorry, but that is not what Dreto showed here:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
That sure looks like a ripoff by Zenon Development to me.
Look, i didn't rip it. So if i copied dreto's design do i need to put his name on the title? I did just copy the design, not the code.
Old   #45

Anyway, where is your code here @DretoNEX. I hope you can find it here. Goodluck, thanks for the bash anyway..

Closed Thread