Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zenon Development

Discussion on Zenon Development within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/23/2017, 04:51   #91

elite*gold: 0
doesn't look that bad actually
Old 06/23/2017, 07:57   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevParanoid View Post
We have a new website zenon-development.blogspot.com, but i don't have backlink on epvp yet. Please remove this if it is not acceptable.
Yes i found the site:

Server Information

Server Type : HERO III FULL
Gameplay : PVE/PVP
LEVEL CAP : 115

Online Users : 342
Total Characters :8860
Registered Accounts :4465

Starting Items
- Enchanted Bedron Set w/ Shield
- 20 kinds of weapons to choose from
- 4 pcs Zenon Starting Accessories (+20 All stats, +30 Atk)
- Complete buff scrolls (Intermediate)
- Complete solo & party XP/Kill Count scrolls
- 10 pcs 100% SES & 10 pcs 100% ASES
- 1 pc Golden Monkey, 1 pc Nurse Maid (30 days)
- 4 pcs 30-slot bags
- 4 pcs Hunter Kit 8 HRS
Old 06/23/2017, 18:24   #93

Sounds like one of the better servers out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2017, 18:28   #94

Sounds like you give people too much **** at start just to get players.
Old 06/23/2017, 18:54   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
But there's at least players playing.. I've downloaded it yasterday and there was 400+ online so yeh.. I guess only worth server atm
Old 06/23/2017, 23:08   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
It doesn't seem too bad but I think the amount of ses and ases is a bit excessive. My opinion on it is that players shouldn't be given so many to start with but they should be obtainable easier in game and not put behind a paywall.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2017, 12:02   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
It doesn't seem too bad but I think the amount of ses and ases is a bit excessive. My opinion on it is that players shouldn't be given so many to start with but they should be obtainable easier in game and not put behind a paywall.
Just give skills increased cast time as it has been years ago and problem fixed xd
Old 06/26/2017, 11:40   #98

why the launcher said "failed to communicate with server "
tyvm
Old 06/26/2017, 14:11   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_fenrir View Post
why the launcher said "failed to communicate with server "
tyvm
They had to change host and made new launcher or just changed it into other one

Their fb group :
One of the main GM's/Dev's : <- He post's everything on his fb. Also link for new launcher

and yep, it is populated. EU evening time's are mostly EU players since in INDO or w/e they are is middle of night i guess but during GMT+1 12-18:00 there's shittons of players around everywhere literally.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2017, 04:20   #100

Ok so after Origin has been a total failure, i kept searching for a good old rbf pserver to kill some time. After some searches i stick to the yolo server. But, because i didn't get tired of asian ppl i had a revelation and i remember there is one server called "Zenon DEVELOPMENT Rohan" pretty c0cky name lol. So i give it another try after the last failure so, i downloaded it again. I literally played 48mins until i got dced. I said"- it's ok.. it's a private server, it happens" so, i tried to relog but suddenly i got an error called "Login Failed 5126-2" for three days in a row i've tried to login but nothing happened. So what i did next? I tried to PM a so called GM but the problem and the english kinda beat his *** so i gave up. The 5th day of trying something cool happened. IT WORKED, SOMEHOW IT WORKED, IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! But like five days ago, after a while i got dced again..
"- Ow dayum, don't tell me i'll get that **** again" Guess what? This time their amazing server gave me a surprise! A new **** error called "Login failed 5652-6", I literally laughed so hard that i had a mini zenon stroke.That happened on 4th of July but, today, after another try. Again it worked but after some time, i got dced again. Idk somehow i got another error. "You have been disconected 5101". I want to say that alot of players(most of them PH or indo gs) complained about it but i dont think the zenon DEVELOPMENT knows how to deal with this errors. The only thing that made me to write this is because they have the ***** to ask for donations when their server is glitched and ****** up. Maybe you can fool some indos/ph but ppl who wants quality won't stay. What you did is a Zoo server for the toxic ppl who wants free items. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2017, 06:20   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
Ok so after Origin has been a total failure, i kept searching for a good old rbf pserver to kill some time. After some searches i stick to the yolo server. But, because i didn't get tired of asian ppl i had a revelation and i remember there is one server called "Zenon DEVELOPMENT Rohan" pretty c0cky name lol. So i give it another try after the last failure so, i downloaded it again. I literally played 48mins until i got dced. I said"- it's ok.. it's a private server, it happens" so, i tried to relog but suddenly i got an error called "Login Failed 5126-2" for three days in a row i've tried to login but nothing happened. So what i did next? I tried to PM a so called GM but the problem and the english kinda beat his ass so i gave up. The 5th day of trying something cool happened. IT WORKED, SOMEHOW IT WORKED, IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! But like five days ago, after a while i got dced again..
"- Ow dayum, don't tell me i'll get that shit again" Guess what? This time their amazing server gave me a surprise! A new damn error called "Login failed 5652-6", I literally laughed so hard that i had a mini zenon stroke.That happened on 4th of July but, today, after another try. Again it worked but after some time, i got dced again. Idk somehow i got another error. "You have been disconected 5101". I want to say that alot of players(most of them PH or indo gs) complained about it but i dont think the zenon DEVELOPMENT knows how to deal with this errors. The only thing that made me to write this is because they have the balls to ask for donations when their server is glitched and fucked up. Maybe you can fool some indos/ph but ppl who wants quality won't stay. What you did is a Zoo server for the toxic ppl who wants free items. You should be ashamed of yourself!

You may like this server,give it a try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 05:21   #102

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Ok so after Origin has been a total failure, i kept searching for a good old rbf pserver to kill some time. After some searches i stick to the yolo server. But, because i didn't get tired of asian ppl i had a revelation and i remember there is one server called "Zenon DEVELOPMENT Rohan" pretty c0cky name lol. So i give it another try after the last failure so, i downloaded it again. I literally played 48mins until i got dced. I said"- it's ok.. it's a private server, it happens" so, i tried to relog but suddenly i got an error called "Login Failed 5126-2" for three days in a row i've tried to login but nothing happened. So what i did next? I tried to PM a so called GM but the problem and the english kinda beat his ass so i gave up. The 5th day of trying something cool happened. IT WORKED, SOMEHOW IT WORKED, IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! But like five days ago, after a while i got dced again..
"- Ow dayum, don't tell me i'll get that shit again" Guess what? This time their amazing server gave me a surprise! A new damn error called "Login failed 5652-6", I literally laughed so hard that i had a mini zenon stroke.That happened on 4th of July but, today, after another try. Again it worked but after some time, i got dced again. Idk somehow i got another error. "You have been disconected 5101". I want to say that alot of players(most of them PH or indo gs) complained about it but i dont think the zenon DEVELOPMENT knows how to deal with this errors. The only thing that made me to write this is because they have the balls to ask for donations when their server is glitched and fucked up. Maybe you can fool some indos/ph but ppl who wants quality won't stay. What you did is a Zoo server for the toxic ppl who wants free items. You should be ashamed of yourself!
I'm sorry for that, the weird things is, you need to turn off your antivirus before playing the game and then 5126 will gone.
Old 07/10/2017, 08:51   #103

@ yea, I know that, but after i did that i got another error. Anyway good luck with your ph zoo garden. I hope you'll get millions of $$ with that short-term server ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 10:07   #104

Quote:
@ yea, I know that, but after i did that i got another error. Anyway good luck with your ph zoo garden. I hope you'll get millions of $$ with that short-term server ^^
Btw,they give freebies non-stop,which doesnt seems rly fair thing...i have played it 1 hour and got dsc,since then i never back again
p.s :i dont have any anti-vir
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 17:50   #105

@ **** the freebies they are giving Guild stones and sprint scroll as a freebies like you need em the most. The daily events named "coli rush" is the most unfair and stupid thing I ever seen. U can't participate because everyone gonna kill you so as a newbie u don't have a chance . Most of the geared players got like 3-4 end game armor sets which you have to buy it from IM for like 3dolars a part of armor(if you are newbie). I've played for some days and I can say that I never got so many times pked. Players keep saying that this is a pvp server and that's why they are killing lowbies,which is another fked up thing. Aparently they can't make the diff between PVP and PK. Anyway, this **** won't last for long, with that ****** community.
Thanks
2 Users