Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Zenon Development

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
@ **** the freebies they are giving Guild stones and sprint scroll as a freebies like you need em the most. The daily events named "coli rush" is the most unfair and stupid thing I ever seen. U can't participate because everyone gonna kill you so as a newbie u don't have a chance . Most of the geared players got like 3-4 end game armor sets which you have to buy it from IM for like 3dolars a part of armor(if you are newbie). I've played for some days and I can say that I never got so many times pked. Players keep saying that this is a pvp server and that's why they are killing lowbies,which is another fked up thing. Aparently they can't make the diff between PVP and PK. Anyway, this **** won't last for long, with that ****** community.
I see something like this on my server too
Rohan is Hardcore games
Please play another games if you want to socialize

Old   #107

@ ****, If I knew this is a game for autism players only... Where is your logic comes from? Have you been raised by wolfs? If you don't understand what i'm talking about then don't argue. It's just a criticism and nothing more.I'm used to the old rohan where the game was fun, what you guys doing is to import your ****** ideas into a game and call it rohan.. I won't say more

Thanks
1 User
Old   #108

Quote:
@ ****, If I knew this is a game for autism players only... Where is your logic comes from? Have you been raised by wolfs? If you don't understand what i'm talking about then don't argue. It's just a criticism and nothing more.I'm used to the old rohan where the game was fun, what you guys doing is to import your ****** ideas into a game and call it rohan.. I won't say more
His understanding of English is really poor. Don't try talking to him with any words having more than 2 syllables. It just goes *Whoosh!* over his head.

And yes I agree. Pking lowbies for ***** & giggles is not pvp, it is simple bullying. If I had my way I would make it impossible to pvp with anyone 10 or more levels lower or higher than you (though aoes would still get you with no penalty). This would solve that bullying bullshit without removing the open PVP nature of the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
His understanding of English is really poor. Don't try talking to him with any words having more than 2 syllables. It just goes *Whoosh!* over his head.

And yes I agree. Pking lowbies for ***** & giggles is not pvp, it is simple bullying. If I had my way I would make it impossible to pvp with anyone 10 or more levels lower or higher than you (though aoes would still get you with no penalty). This would solve that bullying bullshit without removing the open PVP nature of the game.
Aryan race detected

Old   #110

@ I totally agree with your idea but there is a pserv which have patrols in every single farming area. That's a brilliant idea, but these guys will never do that because they're going to lose players.
@ Nice one mate, call him a racist just because you haven't been to the school that often ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Aryan race detected
Don't be so racist 🙄
Thanks
1 User
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Aryan race detected
It has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with how well you understand English.

I am sure if this were and Indonesian forum I would be even more hopeless than you understanding complicated posts. But as it stands it is an English/German language forum. I would hope your Deutsch is better than your English.

@ - I have put that idea forward over at the irohan forums a few years back. You should have heard the outrage from the more vocal players there. "Oh noes! Don't make me compete agin someones my own levelz!"
Old   #113

Quote:
@ I totally agree with your idea but there is a pserv which have patrols in every single farming area. That's a brilliant idea, but these guys will never do that because they're going to lose players.
@ Nice one mate, call him a racist just because you haven't been to the school that often ^^

Patrols are not working...Guard immune g buff and they become useless,unless GM make buff 5k gs
Old   #114

Anyone playing there actually from this forum? Would be quite cool to gather few english speaking people and buttf**k some indo kids
Old   #115

instead of discussing unnecessary things between you guys, can u all just tell me what is the hottest and crowded rohan ps that still exist?
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenada. View Post
instead of discussing unnecessary things between you guys, can u all just tell me what is the hottest and crowded rohan ps that still exist?
probably this one,lolz
Thanks
1 User
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenada. View Post
yolorohan i guess
Old   #118

Nonstop since extracting, wtf??