Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Zenon Development

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline862 View Post
nop the Server is online seach on FB for Zenon Devleopment and Download 3 Patches anti hack patch, Zenon Clean Patch and Zenon Temporary and it works fine.

anti hack
Clean Patch
Launcher

Have fun Guys
Hmm nope, nothing works. Failed to communicate with server everytime I try to launch. And when I try the temporary launcher, aparently the anti-hack detects my audio driver as something suspicious lol...

Old   #62

You need to lunch the Temporary as admin.
I use Realtek HD Audio Manager this makes the error Report Close it and its work.

sry for my bad English

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline862 View Post
nop the Server is online seach on FB for Zenon Devleopment and Download 3 Patches anti hack patch, Zenon Clean Patch and Zenon Temporary and it works fine.

anti hack
Clean Patch
Launcher

Have fun Guys
Wow, thx
how did you manage to join the group?
I mean I found Zenon Development on FB and it was a closed group
but they didn't let me join
Old   #64

i am not join the Group. Look for Zenon Dev. Open Wall there i found the Informations.

Old   #65

You can go check this thread for more info
Old   #66

This server doesn't work right now right?
Old   #67

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
As far i know, Zenon is Dead.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

Any populated rohan private servers out there?
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquizt View Post
Any populated rohan private servers out there?
still waiting to someone tell us..
Old   #70

Imma try chaos rohan
Old   #71

OldRohan and Chaos rohan.
Old   #72

It seems old rohan usually has roughly 50 players on.
Old   #73

And why is that so? Because players join a server because of indos raising the online count, not because of the content. If players would just play a server, rather than joining the currently most crowded one (just to get shut down a month later) they wouldnt have a problem finding a crowded server. Theyd neither have to search for a new server every month or two.
The problem is that players always complain about indo servers popping up and the closure of those after a month. But fact is, its not the servers fault but the players one. If the players wouldnt fall for such indo servers in the first place and do this stupid server hopping, there wouldnt be any indo servers.

As of actual players online, oldrohan has about 50 players daily while chaos has like 100.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #74

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
And why is that so? Because players join a server because of indos raising the online count, not because of the content. If players would just play a server, rather than joining the currently most crowded one (just to get shut down a month later) they wouldnt have a problem finding a crowded server. Theyd neither have to search for a new server every month or two.
The problem is that players always complain about indo servers popping up and the closure of those after a month. But fact is, its not the servers fault but the players one. If the players wouldnt fall for such indo servers in the first place and do this stupid server hopping, there wouldnt be any indo servers.

As of actual players online, oldrohan has about 50 players daily while chaos has like 100.
In my experience on both servers.
OldRohan may have better developers and management and cooler content that hasn't been seen before, however Chaos Rohan has much better customer and consumer service. They listen to what all the players are asking for and try to make it work.

It's simply, u can have all the fancy shit in the world and be the best developer.. But if you keep adding what you think is good and not taking the communities suggestions seriously.. your server will never cross 43 members daily.. Some players have good ideas and u have the skill to implement it..

Example: I suggested a guild boss timer so "everyone" can know when bosses are spawning so people can get ready in advance.

They replied and said they might not be able to do it, however one of the community leaders "Loki, made it.. Not professional.. but everyone knew the times and got prepared and the boss fight was fun for once..

Your reply (no offence) would be something like this, Why the fuck would i waste my time making that, just camp bosses like everyone else.. THIS IS ROHAN !!

PS: Chaos Rohan has close to 200 daily.
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
In my experience on both servers.
OldRohan may have better developers and management and cooler content that hasn't been seen before, however Chaos Rohan has much better customer and consumer service. They listen to what all the players are asking for and try to make it work.

It's simply, u can have all the fancy **** in the world and be the best developer.. But if you keep adding what you think is good and not taking the communities suggestions seriously.. your server will never cross 43 members daily.. Some players have good ideas and u have the skill to implement it..

Example: I suggested a guild boss timer so "everyone" can know when bosses are spawning so people can get ready in advance.

They replied and said they might not be able to do it, however one of the community leaders "Loki, made it.. Not professional.. but everyone knew the times and got prepared and the boss fight was fun for once..

Your reply (no offence) would be something like this, Why the **** would i waste my time making that, just camp bosses like everyone else.. THIS IS ROHAN !!

PS: Chaos Rohan has close to 200 daily.
They have that much bcz its the only server with some stable features not bcz they listen to players. BWG had 200 daily and we didnt actualy do what people wanted.

Thanks
2 Users