Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Zenon Development

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline862 View Post
nop the Server is online seach on FB for Zenon Devleopment and Download 3 Patches anti hack patch, Zenon Clean Patch and Zenon Temporary and it works fine.

anti hack
Clean Patch
Launcher

Have fun Guys
Hmm nope, nothing works. Failed to communicate with server everytime I try to launch. And when I try the temporary launcher, aparently the anti-hack detects my audio driver as something suspicious lol...




Spanaioke is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
You need to lunch the Temporary as admin.
I use Realtek HD Audio Manager this makes the error Report Close it and its work.

sry for my bad English


Skyline862 is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline862 View Post
nop the Server is online seach on FB for Zenon Devleopment and Download 3 Patches anti hack patch, Zenon Clean Patch and Zenon Temporary and it works fine.

anti hack
Clean Patch
Launcher

Have fun Guys
Wow, thx
how did you manage to join the group?
I mean I found Zenon Development on FB and it was a closed group
but they didn't let me join
dmtj is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
i am not join the Group. Look for Zenon Dev. Open Wall there i found the Informations.


Skyline862 is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 24
You can go check this thread for more info
DevParanoid is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
This server doesn't work right now right?
exquizt is offline  
Old   #67

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
As far i know, Zenon is Dead.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Any populated rohan private servers out there?
exquizt is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by exquizt View Post
Any populated rohan private servers out there?
still waiting to someone tell us..
sinpunk is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Imma try chaos rohan
exquizt is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 783
Received Thanks: 293
OldRohan and Chaos rohan.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
It seems old rohan usually has roughly 50 players on.
exquizt is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 783
Received Thanks: 293
And why is that so? Because players join a server because of indos raising the online count, not because of the content. If players would just play a server, rather than joining the currently most crowded one (just to get shut down a month later) they wouldnt have a problem finding a crowded server. Theyd neither have to search for a new server every month or two.
The problem is that players always complain about indo servers popping up and the closure of those after a month. But fact is, its not the servers fault but the players one. If the players wouldnt fall for such indo servers in the first place and do this stupid server hopping, there wouldnt be any indo servers.

As of actual players online, oldrohan has about 50 players daily while chaos has like 100.
asdfRohan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
And why is that so? Because players join a server because of indos raising the online count, not because of the content. If players would just play a server, rather than joining the currently most crowded one (just to get shut down a month later) they wouldnt have a problem finding a crowded server. Theyd neither have to search for a new server every month or two.
The problem is that players always complain about indo servers popping up and the closure of those after a month. But fact is, its not the servers fault but the players one. If the players wouldnt fall for such indo servers in the first place and do this stupid server hopping, there wouldnt be any indo servers.

As of actual players online, oldrohan has about 50 players daily while chaos has like 100.
In my experience on both servers.
OldRohan may have better developers and management and cooler content that hasn't been seen before, however Chaos Rohan has much better customer and consumer service. They listen to what all the players are asking for and try to make it work.

It's simply, u can have all the fancy shit in the world and be the best developer.. But if you keep adding what you think is good and not taking the communities suggestions seriously.. your server will never cross 43 members daily.. Some players have good ideas and u have the skill to implement it..

Example: I suggested a guild boss timer so "everyone" can know when bosses are spawning so people can get ready in advance.

They replied and said they might not be able to do it, however one of the community leaders "Loki, made it.. Not professional.. but everyone knew the times and got prepared and the boss fight was fun for once..

Your reply (no offence) would be something like this, Why the fuck would i waste my time making that, just camp bosses like everyone else.. THIS IS ROHAN !!

PS: Chaos Rohan has close to 200 daily.
peinful is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 772
Received Thanks: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
In my experience on both servers.
OldRohan may have better developers and management and cooler content that hasn't been seen before, however Chaos Rohan has much better customer and consumer service. They listen to what all the players are asking for and try to make it work.

It's simply, u can have all the fancy **** in the world and be the best developer.. But if you keep adding what you think is good and not taking the communities suggestions seriously.. your server will never cross 43 members daily.. Some players have good ideas and u have the skill to implement it..

Example: I suggested a guild boss timer so "everyone" can know when bosses are spawning so people can get ready in advance.

They replied and said they might not be able to do it, however one of the community leaders "Loki, made it.. Not professional.. but everyone knew the times and got prepared and the boss fight was fun for once..

Your reply (no offence) would be something like this, Why the **** would i waste my time making that, just camp bosses like everyone else.. THIS IS ROHAN !!

PS: Chaos Rohan has close to 200 daily.
They have that much bcz its the only server with some stable features not bcz they listen to players. BWG had 200 daily and we didnt actualy do what people wanted.


DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Tantra Zenon Private server
Hello just wanna promote our new tantra zenon private server.This is only a test server but all player are welcome to play and visit.Closed Beta will...
1 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.