#as i predicted b4 the server came online *brace yourselves Haibai/Zane will rage and quit* and it really did happened
#soonerthanithough
I played the game for 2 fights in a row which we won both, oh and the event. I stopped after that since I noticed the ''balance'' promised in the first page. Eitherway, I never started playing seriously, so you can't say that I quit. Get ur facts straight, now go join the rest of monkeys.
I played the game for 2 fights in a row which we won both, oh and the event. I stopped after that since I noticed the ''balance'' promised in the first page. Eitherway, I never started playing seriously, so you can't say that I quit. Get ur facts straight, now go join the rest of monkeys.
So all the time u was saying u arent playing, but at end u were online for 2 ruler fights, pvp event and even saw u farming at uppper lmao. Are you online just for the wins? Dude choose onother mmorpg you suck bad on this one Your guild got raped bad as **** it was gonna be the same if u were online to :P
So all the time u was saying u arent playing, but at end u were online for 2 ruler fights, pvp event and even saw u farming at uppper lmao. Are you online just for the wins? Dude choose onother mmorpg you suck bad on this one Your guild got raped bad as **** it was gonna be the same if u were online to :P
I logged for those 2 rulers fights I mentioned, hence why the number we had was almost double. I never farmed, the person playing Grundolf was my cousin. No, I'm not just for the wins, I just pointed that you were bad enough to lose when I logged in.
RIP English and lol, there's nothing that makes you a better player than me, there are better players than both of us. I actually expected sth more but you're bad as **** tbh and you saw that yourself in the 2 v 2. Bark as much as you want not gonna say anything else you're just a waste of time gl.
LOL i had to make an account just for this
i must admit i haven't played against summernights since xor but you kid havent changed at all youre still just as mental retarded when i first met you
some people grow up, some people move on but youre just getting worse and worse lol what a pity get some medical controls youre making everyone laugh of you
oh and yea, come global if youre so good as you claim ill have you eaten alive, you little piece of ****. animals escaped from the zoo and adopted in bulgaria kek
greetings from iRohan (thats a real server, for you)
#failtemp #shitguild
Really? iRohan? Atm Isen is dead as fk and Jainus is kinda dead also tho it became pve server now since everybody is grinding to get +50. QQ more ***** we get more fun at priv servers w/o donating much. Any irohan team is welcome to try with us. I'll just say this - money and teardrops doesn't work here now go back to your dead Jainus server. <3
Really? iRohan? Atm Isen is dead as fk and Jainus is kinda dead also tho it became pve server now since everybody is grinding to get +50. QQ more ***** we get more fun at priv servers w/o donating much. Any irohan team is welcome to try with us. I'll just say this - money and teardrops doesn't work here now go back to your dead Jainus server. <3
Then how about trying a selvel with no TDs and a complete change in pvp? >.>
If you're so pro? I do wanna see that xD
I'm no Rohan expert but popping Locks/Savages with 3-4 lines of buffs, Dhans doing insanely ~80k dpps, Vit Dks with 20ks dffs, Temps with 10k+ per hit while the vit def dns with 100k+ hp is no challenge just another iRohan rambo to victory fest :l
Then how about trying a selvel with no TDs and a complete change in pvp? >.>
If you're so pro? I do wanna see that xD
I'm no Rohan expert but popping Locks/Savages with 3-4 lines of buffs, Dhans doing insanely ~80k dpps, Vit Dks with 20ks dffs, Temps with 10k+ per hit while the vit def dns with 100k+ hp is no challenge just another iRohan rambo to victory fest :l
You know regardless of what that fellow says he ragequits any selvel that makes temps anything less than totally OP.
You know regardless of what that fellow says he ragequits any selvel that makes temps anything less than totally OP.
true story
Well yeh i just gave him a real challenge than just roll the same old cookie cutter selvels. But i kind of already know his answer so i rather not wait for it.
I gave everyone the warning that this was going to happen but you know it was just the wrong selvel with the right people xD
Aww poor monkey your comment got removed. Next time better be careful of your language before going too low for the standards of this forum. This is a community, not your little street corner.
Just a hint, what everyone above me is saying is again, that you're bad as ****.
Aww poor monkey your comment got removed. Next time better be careful of your language before going too low for the standards of this forum. This is a community, not your little street corner.
Just a hint, what everyone above me is saying is again, that you're bad as ****.
Tampleur kids these days huh? The closest some of them ever got to "balance" was weighing themselves out an eighth and putting the right amount of tobacco in. A 20 bag would probably rearrange their face forever.